Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

I3ANNED

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 784
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by I3ANNED

  1. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    PMed him about it, he might be on holiday, not sure. He hasn't been online since the 23rd. EDIT: Just realised he's last been online on the 23rd of November
  2. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Aqil30_Super Semi-Spectator: I3ANNED I3ANNED 2016©
  3. I3ANNED

    I3ANNED's Creativity

    Aqil30_Super Semi-Spectator: I3ANNED I3ANNED 2016©
  4. I3ANNED

    I3ANNED's Creativity

    Yeah soon.
  5. I3ANNED

    I3ANNED's Creativity

    New photo:
  6. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    First battle with new acc:
  7. I3ANNED

    Quitting :)

    Wow 6 years! Good luck!
  8. We're entering for MOP next year?
  9. Not added to main post yet :c
  10. I3ANNED

    I3ANNED's Creativity

    Yeah message me on skype.
  11. I3ANNED

    Is this magic?

    Lucky! I was going to get Hornet M2 at 50% but then Semyon said it's 30% off .-.
  12. I would join but since there isn't any pictures or videos I'l have to wait, also I've checked Markil's channel and the parkour seems to just be some flips. Canadian_tank, could you send me a screenshot of some parkour you've done? I have 150 subscribers and I am willing to be your recorder.
  13. I3ANNED

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    Just commenting so it doesn't get closed :P
  14. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Guys I just realised from all the pics you guys are posting... I was lucky! I just had to pickup 2 repair kits and I got premium :P
  15. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    You can send it to yourself with your main, also how do you earn crys on your spectator account if you cant play? O.o
×
×
  • Create New...