Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

I3ANNED

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 784
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by I3ANNED

  1. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Umm what? If you're talking about empty friends list that is from when I got hacked, the picture was to show that a mod added me .-.
  2. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I love stalking on 1v1's
  3. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    He drugs so much .-. match is still going on I left cause I wanted to play on my new acc
  4. I3ANNED

    Unfriended?

    Thanks for sticking up for me. lol xD gotta change I don't add friends, although I added the real fed xD hhh No friends list doe :/
  5. We don't have time to talk to all the members of the group, therefore we cannot inform them to log into the forum.
  6. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    lol he hardly plays and I never do missions on his account also thats 15 XP was from a rankup lol
  7. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    OMFG DID THE FREE CHANGE MISSION THINGY ON MY BROS ACC
  8. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    If I never got hacked I could have got this :angry:
  9. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMBemq1KkMQ
  10. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    lol, map ain't available in normal Tanki. Only test server... uhh I mean nothing :D
  11. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I just took the image now .-.
  12. I3ANNED

    -Parkour Club "Stole Your Glory" [SYG]

    My badge .-. it's been over 2 months...
  13. I3ANNED

    -Parkour Club "Stole Your Glory" [SYG]

    I just joined and got promoted to trainer lol
  14. I3ANNED

    Unfriended?

    Guys, I don't care about getting my crystals back as much as I care about my friends list. They are only talking about the crystals and are not mentioning the friends list. ~ ℑ3∀ℕИℰÐ
  15. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkL7S0ealtE
  16. I3ANNED

    Unfriended?

    Yes I got that back Why is it that there's always a person that posts a stupid comment and a ton of people like it? Also you cared enough to comment -_- O.o Thanks.
  17. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I found one picture but I earned a lot more crystals and experience after that, also the screenshot was taken to report someone xD so basically there's some guy insulting someone in the chat.
  18. I3ANNED

    Unfriended?

    Thought this was going to be the only account that never got hacked :/ My alt's got hacked a ton of times lol.
  19. I3ANNED

    Unfriended?

    Forum moderators do not ban players, only chat moderators. Click the report button on the post which is insulting you.
×
×
  • Create New...