Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

I3ANNED

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 784
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by I3ANNED

  1. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    oh no gettin spammed
  2. I3ANNED

    R.I.P Score Multiplier Pass

    I realised that the day premium came out, I was quite sad but got over it cuz I don't even use them lol I only used it once for to rank from seargent-major to warrant 2, but now I use 50% SMP it's helpful but I sure wish the 100% SMP was still here :(
  3. I3ANNED

    #1 mission did not complete

    Sounds like power-levelling to me, if not you probably had problems with your internet and that's why it showed everyone leave and you never really got any of the fund or anything. Btw if there is no players in a battle except you and the battle finishes, a mission that requires you to come first in a battle wont be completed.
  4. I3ANNED

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    Persuit, why don't you be one of the commentators? You sound very drunk manly...
  5. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    both the awesome spectators <3
  6. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Flopped the pic lol he went before I said go, anyway congratz bro!
  7. I3ANNED

    Myths and rumours answered

    Which moderator positions require us to be 18+ except reporter?
  8. I3ANNED

    -Parkour Club "Stole Your Glory" [SYG]

    cough...my badge...cough
  9. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Those magical crystals :o
  10. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    :O how'd u get in a battle with Ostrica !?!?
  11. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Beginner? Hah, you make me laugh bro.
  12. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    :O Viking XT Wait a minute http://ratings.tankionline.com/en/user/DISCINEFICIENCY/ M1 Viking .-.
  13. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Can you come my rankup? Add me on skype zackturbin, also nice pic :D
  14. I3ANNED

    Tanki Online Video Shooters [TOVS]

    Before: After:
  15. I3ANNED

    Halloween has come to Tanki!

    Saw a double gold today in halloween map and as always never got any, btw sorry Semyon for making you change the name of that picture xD
  16. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Who said you could only talk to 2 other people in PM?
×
×
  • Create New...