Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

I3ANNED

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 784
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by I3ANNED

  1. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    -_- you finished the battle
  2. It says applications closed, but supra might accept you also you won my intro giveaway Il PM you the intro on the weekends I'm busy now.
  3. xD mods probably gonna remove
  4. umm what are you on about... lets move this convo to skype
  5. .... shat ap those sneezes where funny though I was laughing too hard xD
  6. I3ANNED

    Save The Gold [STG] Group (Low Ranks)

    Thanks Not really gold dropped on my corparol account and battle fund was only 200 crys I came first in that battle and even got the gold :P and that was yesterday.... soon after I ranked xD
  7. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    First gold since Tanki bday :ph34r:
  8. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Thanks @drazeruzumaki for capturing this for me.
  9. I3ANNED

    Save The Gold [STG] Group (Low Ranks)

    Yeah was thinking that :( was planning on asking a mod to delete this topic... But lets see how the first battle goes...
  10. I3ANNED

    Save The Gold [STG] Group (Low Ranks)

    Don't worry I found out :D
  11. I would say 10 was enough but maybe we could expand our army, Here is a list of people I think should be added.
  12. I3ANNED

    Save The Gold [STG] Group (Low Ranks)

    Umm I dont know your skype ID, are you from tanki talkies? If so message me.
  13. I3ANNED

    -Parkour Club "Stole Your Glory" [SYG]

    I am in this club ;) when are trainings?
  14. I3ANNED

    Tanki Online Photo Shooters [TOPS]

    You turn fog on if you want something like this (I took it few mins ago) :
  15. I3ANNED

    Tanki Online Photo Shooters [TOPS]

    I remember when you lied to me about having spectator xD
×
×
  • Create New...