Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

I3ANNED

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 784
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by I3ANNED

  1. I3ANNED

    Tanki Online Video Shooters [TOVS]

    My lava is pro, you can add this to spoiler if you want.
  2. It's just a club/army like the ToiletPaperArmy
  3. I3ANNED

    Episode 64 of the V-LOG is here

    Semyon Kirov, I have a very important message for you it's quite long so I will put it in a spoiler.
  4. I3ANNED

    Tanki Online Video Shooters [TOVS]

    Excellent! Also congratz on rankup ;)
  5. I3ANNED

    Time to say goodbye!

    Good bye, I remember meeting you in Serene's photoshoot you were using hornet XT :( memories...
  6. I3ANNED

    Time to say goodbye!

    You forgot Raphael2 now he's just a loner stalking the forums :ph34r:
  7. This army is breaking apart slowly... First it was Penguin now it's sha...
  8. hmm I thought that meant ".... this world"
  9. I guess Tanki couldn't think of a name .-.
  10. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    When Tanki can't think of names .-.
  11. I3ANNED

    Save The Gold [STG] Group (Low Ranks)

    That's the reason I'm closing it.
  12. but but, it's not april...
  13. I3ANNED

    Save The Gold [STG] Group (Low Ranks)

    + That's why I'm closing.
  14. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I've been in a few before.
  15. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Yea but that was umm well that was when they were stupid xD now it's just for the money (mods don't ban me hehe) -_-
  16. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    When you know tanki is way too unbalance
×
×
  • Create New...