Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

I3ANNED

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 784
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by I3ANNED

  1. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    A new rank comes with new equipment :) ~ ฿Ѧℕℕ€Ð
  2. I3ANNED

    THE GAME is over

    -_- ~ ฿Ѧℕℕ€Ð
  3. Sorry if it's not enough effort I had other work to do :P ~ ฿Ѧℕℕ€Ð
  4. wait.. wait.. wait u never made that -_- ~ ฿Ѧℕℕ€Ð
  5. Happy B-Day Tanki hope I can make an image (art) or something, but I have work to do, also rank up before the sale on hulls :D ~ ฿Ѧℕℕ€Ð
  6. I'm really bad at gold boxes :'( at least I got 5k xp today and only 4k left till I rank here are some images of the battle funds in few battles :P #1 #2 ~ ฿Ѧℕℕ€Ð
  7. I3ANNED

    THE GAME is over

    Which map is this?
  8. I3ANNED

    THE GAME is over

    Everyone still hates you :P
  9. Is that supposed to say tricks and tips? Anyway, awesome topic!
  10. I3ANNED

    Loads of promotions for TO’s B’Day

    I never fear luck or loosing I only fear never ranking I am whatever I am, Only Semyon can judge me, now One, shot, everything rides on to, night Even if I've got three, golds, I'mma go for it, This moment, I own it A, I'm, not to be played with Be, cause it can get crazy See, these, people I play with This moment, I own it That's a song I made up :P ~ ฿Ѧℕℕ€Ð
  11. In your latest video there is warrant officers doing parkour, I'm a warrant officer 1 and might rank up in few days so can I join please?
  12. I3ANNED

    " Want your own Fantastic Signature?"

    what is better? 1. ฿Ѧℕℕ€Ð 2. ℬ∀ℵℕ∃Ḏ 3. ℬѦИИ€Ð 4. ฿∀ИℕℰḎ 5. ℬ∀ℵℵ€Ð 6. ℬÅИℵ€Ð 7. ℬѦℕℕ∃Ḏ 8. ℬѦИИ€Ḏ My personal favourite is the first one :)
  13. I3ANNED

    " Want your own Fantastic Signature?"

    ;) ~฿Ѧℕℕ€Ð
  14. I3ANNED

    Creativity in 3D - Blender

    Awesome man! Good luck!
  15. I3ANNED

    Creativity in 3D - Blender

    I just made one right now :P
  16. I3ANNED

    Creativity: Video

    I used sony vegas pro 13, camtasia and blender for this :/
  17. I3ANNED

    Creativity: 3D Modeling

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3GFaaXEU2A
  18. I3ANNED

    " Want your own Fantastic Signature?"

    ɮ₪₦₦ɝⱭ :( I failed LOL
  19. I3ANNED

    [T] Tamil players

    Tamil sounds like an interesting language...
  20. I3ANNED

    Adnan's Creativity

    Good job!
  21. I3ANNED

    My Creativity - I3ANNED

    Thanks :)
×
×
  • Create New...