Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

I3ANNED

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 784
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by I3ANNED

  1. I3ANNED

    Good bye!

    Thanks everyone for the good replies but I don't know why some people are talking about leaving this site or saying they hope to see me in this forum again? :P
  2. I3ANNED

    Good bye!

    This is my alt I've been playing for over 2 years now and got bored of my main so I started this account but now I just decided to stop playing.
  3. I3ANNED

    Good bye!

    Hello tankers, It's most likely you don't know me because I don't really stand out too much but I'm leaving Tanki and might come back but probably like in few years but anyways I'm still on the forum (only reason is because of my creativity topic) and you can PM me anytime you want I may come online once or twice just to talk with my friends who don't have forum accounts or just to check new updates.
  4. I3ANNED

    Rent-A-Spec

    good luck, btw isn't this exactly what Ilia wrote in his topic? :P
  5. I3ANNED

    [UK] United Kingdom Players

    I find it weird that only 5% of players in the English community are from U.K
  6. I3ANNED

    [UK] United Kingdom Players

    I am from the U.K
  7. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    OMG, I finally found an easter egg in the Vlog, goto Vlog 35 at 8:04 and you will find this:
  8. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Btw that's pewdiepie face :P
  9. I3ANNED

    My Creativity - I3ANNED

    Please be a bit more specific and PM me in the forum.
  10. I3ANNED

    My Creativity - I3ANNED

    Please be a bit more specific and message me using PM.
  11. I3ANNED

    My Creativity - I3ANNED

    uhh, this ain't a clan.
  12. I3ANNED

    My Creativity - I3ANNED

    The programs I use(I don't use all of them for one image only some): - Cinema 4D R16 ($2,600) - Blender 6.0 (Free) < I don't use it anymore - Adobe Photoshop CC ($325.56 / per year) - Sketch Up PRO ($590)
  13. I3ANNED

    My Creativity - I3ANNED

    Hmm, I'm going direct for logo's and banners :P
  14. I3ANNED

    My Creativity - I3ANNED

    Over edited right?
  15. My logo is no where to be found D:
  16. I3ANNED

    My Creativity - I3ANNED

    Topic name change :P
  17. I3ANNED

    My Creativity - I3ANNED

    Thanks! :)
  18. I3ANNED

    IP thingy

    Ok, well I didn't know what to call the title so I called it "IP thingy" :3 but my brother plays a lot of games and constantly gets banned on most of them (lol) so he switches off my broadband and after 1 night he switches it back on and the IP changes if I were to change my nickname the help desk will ask me some questions and will give me a link so they can store my IP since my IP was changed several times after registering the account will they suspend my account and say I'm not the original owner? Also I might be moving to a different broadband any time soon and what if I move houses, because if I do I will leave my broadband and stuff behind. ~ Royal-I3
  19. I3ANNED

    I have a question

    A couple of hours, if they're forwarding it to the technical help desk then it will take 10 days or less. ~ Royal-I3
  20. I3ANNED

    My Creativity - I3ANNED

    Now free again
  21. I3ANNED

    My Creativity - I3ANNED

    Any more requests coming?
×
×
  • Create New...