Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

I3ANNED

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 784
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by I3ANNED

  1. Your low-poly art is amazing, Good job!
  2. I3ANNED

    Shadow's YouTube Channel

    Nice, Good Luck! I have a question, how do you add the textures in blender when I add them it shows correctly but then when I render it shows it all messed up :(
  3. I3ANNED

    My Creativity - I3ANNED

    Thanks :)
  4. I3ANNED

    My Creativity - I3ANNED

    Welcome to my creativity! Contact details: If you want an image (free) or an intro ($5) tell me exactly how you want it , here are some examples of my work :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMTuivIWoes Epic background, right? ← Requested Images → ← Requested Intros → https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLXVUbPoaFg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXqFeNRPfbw UpVote :)
  5. I3ANNED

    Logo Maker

    Nice! Do you like mine? The tanks took a while to make (by that I mean crop and stuff I used tank viewer for them :P) and I kinda messed up with the right one :/
  6. I3ANNED

    New intro! What do you think?

    Well I hope this is creative enough :/ 2nd edit :P https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa0VmCgJEOQ Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaA-lQZrYm4 This was what I made originally :P then I made the edit ^^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiI81wgqA14 UpVote :)
  7. I3ANNED

    [TFP] The Flying Parkourists

    I thought @Pizzarrific was in this club :/
  8. I3ANNED

    -Parkour Club "The Red Barons" [TRB]

    The club is inactive itself I told you RHUEL.STEYN is suspended but it's still in recruits -_- also did pizza join TFP?
  9. I3ANNED

    Stolen?

    He was online today saying his acc got hacked and his borther gave him the acc he was using (link_1119) I reported him for sharing accs :)
  10. I3ANNED

    PLEASE RETURN MY ACCOUNT =(

    Stop spamming the forum with this same topic. If you have any problems with your account email help@tankionline.com
  11. I3ANNED

    Lagg (I think)

    I've tried everything to help this guy but nothing works his internet is good I told him to reload and some other stuff but nothing works. He cannot get the flag, pick up a supply, kill and use supplies from his garage. Eg. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0FR4ANn99Y&feature=youtu.be Reply ASAP, please!
  12. I3ANNED

    Achievements 2abed

    Sorry I down voted by accident because the hand was pointing at the the down vote button :(
  13. I3ANNED

    I don't even know

    http://prntscr.com/79ik33
  14. I3ANNED

    Which is better... one account or many?

    I have 2 accounts this one and lol you're probably confused :D
  15. I3ANNED

    Gold Boxes!

    Congratz on rankup
  16. I3ANNED

    Gold Boxes!

    I hardly get in :( I only got 2 in my whole time playing Tanki, 1 was in May Holdiays I got a 6k and yesterday I got a 1k
  17. :D I thought I got banned for talking too much ._. said it was a glitch.
  18. I3ANNED

    ?Has this happened to anyone else? O.o

    Chat is now working for me because I reloaded but I would like to know why this happened:
  19. I3ANNED

    Bug

    So me and my friend were doing parkour and when I was on his tank I just randomly self-destructed it happens a lot of times and I've seen other people complaining about this aswel. I'm not sure but I'm guessing it's for fly hackers who get on other tanks to get the goldbox so when they get on them they self-destruct but Tanki need to fix this the amount of parkourists are decreasing D: also when a gold box dropped I lagged on top of a tank and was about to get it but self-destructed :(
  20. I3ANNED

    [Forum Game] Boys vs. Girls

    490, sorry I was bored so I did it again last time I did it, it was something in the 70's
  21. I3ANNED

    M.L.G.P.R.O_Tanker's Creativity

    I need to do something with my life, anything except coming back and making stuff like this :/
  22. I3ANNED

    Creativity: 3D Modeling

    3d model of hornet+railgun (goldbox was from boxviewer, tankviewer doesnt work on my pc) the 3d models were added into a spectator script test I did on unity. I found the paint online. Hope you like it! :) A video of it :)
×
×
  • Create New...