-
Posts
1 784 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by I3ANNED
-
GL and can you tell me how you make the hulls and turrets? Are they like real tanks and you just edit it to make it look like that or do you make them yourself O.o?
-
That's a little extreme D:
-
Man, Those images (The post I made above) looked better when I was taking them...
-
I got no name for it yet but I'm planning on calling it 'Copter' it would be a medium hull (looks a lot like viking) here are some prototypes I made (PS: It can fly :P): That's it for now, btw I never had time to add a texture :/
-
Last man standing [LMS] Basically DM but when you die you do not respawn instead you be put into spectator mode and can spectate the battle. When the battle is finished the last person alive gets all the crystals! Upvote this post if you like my idea :)
-
Dictator+Railgun. Also I'm pretty sure the kit's name is 'Hero'
-
Oh...LOL :D I was thinking something was wrong with my account xD
-
This still doesn't answer my question. How'd @Damn_Iam_Poisoned make a topic in the off-topic discussions section? http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=257001&hl=
-
1. Go to the future and check my exam answer sheet. 2. Go to the past (about 100 years ago) and invent something which is here in the present time and make money out of it :D 3. Do what @T.O.T.A.L.W.A.R said.
-
Umm no one voted and I voted for markiplier and now his bar thingy is full.
-
Any positions for m0 parkour open? PS: You should make tutorials for m0 users.
-
Attempt of power levelling. delete
-
461 PS: How do you make topics? For me it says you cannot start a new topic here.
-
Where did you here this from? And if it is a thread please give me a link to it. Thanks!
-
Thanks I spent 2 and a half hours doing the line art then when I finished I realised I could've just used some online editing software to turn it into a sketch :(
-
What I make when I'm bored xD
-
I just watched it yesterday.
-
Happened to me when gold box was dropping xD
-
Today I saw someone in industrial zone go into the ground then come back out at the enemy's base.
-
Hornet M2, a hull is more important than a paint. You can buy the paint later :)
-
My opinion would be to go with option two :)
-
Hornet + railgun, Hunter + ricochet (best when m3), Dictator + ricochet, Hornet + twins/smoky/ricochet.
-
Oh... Sorry for wasting your time telling you my life story xD anyways your list is a good choice but I recommend you get m1 twins aswel after the rebalance it's a beast! Also something important if you like using say railgun and hornet and you're comfortable with it then you ask a generallissimo for recommendations and they say not to get rail and hornet m1 instead get viking and isida etc. DONT listen to them because that's there style not yours they're comfortable with it not you...
-
I've bought all m1's before also upgraded my m1 rail fully and wasted over 300k on that then when I ranked up I had 60k so I bought m2 freeze now I stopped playing Tanki for a while and I aint as good as I was before I can hardly get any crystals now and now that they rebalanced the game I wasted probably over 200k on stuff which is now useless to me and cannot buy isida m2 (which is now awesome) so I started Tanki all over again. Don't make the same mistake as me, do this... Buy ONLY the stuff you're good at playing with. Then save up crystals using that equipment and when you reach the right ranks for m2 buy m2 then m3 and then when you reach your goal (Generallissiomo) you can buy the rest m3. Hope this helped :)
Jump to content



































































