Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

I3ANNED

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 784
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by I3ANNED

  1. I3ANNED

    My Creativity - I3ANNED

    It's all free quick ask if you need a logo, because I will stop taking requests soon! ~ Royal-I3
  2. I3ANNED

    My Creativity - I3ANNED

    @lordmostafa, Thanks for the name change :) ~ Royal-I3
  3. I3ANNED

    My Creativity - I3ANNED

    Anyone who doesn't PM me and asks for an image here then when I tell you to PM me if you don't I will not accept the request.
  4. I3ANNED

    My Creativity - I3ANNED

    PM me full details, eg. Background colour white, two swords and a shield behind name so on so forth
  5. I3ANNED

    My Creativity - I3ANNED

    Thanks, but I'm not old enough to get a job :/ maybe I can just sell some of my art online :P
  6. I3ANNED

    Eragon's Creativity

    Teach me!!!! :angry:
  7. I3ANNED

    My Creativity - I3ANNED

    Thanks :)
  8. I3ANNED

    My Creativity - I3ANNED

    Pfft.. all Tanki special paints...
  9. I3ANNED

    My Creativity - I3ANNED

    Oh.. Yeah lol that was cuz I needed crystals for the sale :P now you don't have to pay just PM me exactly how you want it.
  10. I3ANNED

    My Creativity - I3ANNED

    O.o who said that? It's free.
  11. I3ANNED

    My Creativity - I3ANNED

    PM me exactly how you want it
  12. I3ANNED

    My Creativity - I3ANNED

    PM me the details of how you want the image
  13. I3ANNED

    My Creativity - I3ANNED

    ;) ;) I got another 2 comming up they're my first 2 cinema 4D artwork :D
  14. I3ANNED

    Photoshop requests

    Am I good? PS: Only picture I only used photoshop colour balance :P The wrest was done in C4D (Cinema 4D) Too high rez D:
  15. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Hmm might start working on a 3d pic related to tanki ;)
  16. I3ANNED

    V-LOG 48 is Online — Watch it now!

    I got Hornet+Isida this sale :)
  17. I3ANNED

    How do you do this? O.o

    The problem is I wasted 4 hours at night tryna find out how they do it but got no answer :(
  18. I3ANNED

    How do you do this? O.o

    tried that before
  19. I3ANNED

    How do you do this? O.o

    haha lol and know aswell also some other guy I dont remember his name @O.U.F.A told them
  20. I3ANNED

    How do you do this? O.o

    :P
×
×
  • Create New...