Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Jwimmer

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 130
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jwimmer

  1. Got em now--- thanks, Lham!
  2. Jwimmer

    Gold Boxes!

    1,000 posts!!!! Didn't know where else to post this lol. Got to 1k 11 days before my 1 year mark on the forum.
  3. You sure? I still don't have mine...
  4. Jwimmer

    May Holidays are here!

    I agree. Even people at my rank, who have their main M3 combo and need to MU it have not had a good MU sale. The last really good MU sale was over a year ago- completely ridiculous.
  5. Are the crystals going to be put in accounts before the sales?
  6. Jwimmer

    May Holidays are here!

    Aight thats cool.... Decent event right when AP tests are happening. Too bad Ill be studying for basically the whole event
  7. Jwimmer

    Gold Boxes!

    https://youtu.be/KgdetQNUNW8?t=5m28s thug life pedro
  8. Jwimmer

    Gold Boxes!

    What M2 kit tho? I was thinking boar, but Idk if im any good with rico, and I have dict M2 on my main
  9. Jwimmer

    [Forum Game] Name Game

    Yeezus
  10. lol your first sentence transitions from a question to a suggestion somewhere in the middle. Not quite sure how you managed that
  11. Jwimmer

    Gold Boxes!

    First gold in a while: I found the spot, and everyone was pretty much paralell to each other, so i decided to just push and shoot perpendicular to everyone. Pushed a tank width, so the first guy didnt get it, then the guy who would have gotten it got killed, so I drove right into it. I almost got one earlier in the round, and also I had a 1100 cry mission that I finished, along with 550 from the fund, so 2.5k in 15 mins. Im undecided on what kit to buy, but am getting close to the point of buying one (the 15k cry from the newspaper contest havent been added yet).
  12. Jwimmer

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Alright I do not know what M2 kit to get on my alt. It currently has m1 twins, hammer, smoky, hornet, and titan, and desert as the paint (which is nice) I do not want firewall or tornado because I have both fire and rail m2 on this account. My original plan was atlas, but that does not unlock for a while. Ideally, I would get pitbull (hammer hunter m2), but that is over 200k cry, which is not possible to save at my rank (WO5). Im thinking possibly stinger, possibly boar? any other suggestions?
  13. He was being sarcastic.... I mean his name kinda says so
  14. Alright I managed to come up with something... lets hope they are good
  15. Anything under 100 words is fine. 10 words, 80 words, or 100 words on the nose works. Nah you can apply on different accounts and will be fine. I figure if he likes your storyline, he will choose the one with better writing to win.
  16. They are. Article lives matter.............
  17. Jwimmer

    Gold Boxes!

    Well, almost had one on my alt. I was using hammer hornet, and the gold dropped in my base on Serpuhov. There was another hornet and a dictator also close to the gold. I jumped on top of the dictator, tried to stay on top, and BOOM! Jwimmer2 has self-destructed........ Then the noob lagger dictator got it. Its a shame to see laggers with no skill triumph over players trying to use actual skill, and honestly, fly hackers are not big enough of a problem to have so many skill-using gold hunters lose golds.
  18. Jwimmer

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Hmmmm. I know freeze m2 is not the greatest M2 (possibly the worst), but what about at WO5? I also know that the mayday sales should be coming soon, and I may just wanna wait to get a better M2/M2 kit then. So yes or no?
  19. Jwimmer

    gold box 30 seconds

    Appears in the sky, I believe.
  20. I feel like both of these pics would work excellently with the caption this contest, but Ill see what I can come up with.
  21. Lol won on the alt. Apparently my Monty Python allusion was not enough to win on the first pic. Also glad that we have some content that came out in between issues
  22. Jwimmer

    What Type of Kid Are/Were You?

    I was "that guy" lol jk, I was pretty chill back in the ol 'mentary school
×
×
  • Create New...