Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

KillerGnat

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 547
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KillerGnat

  1. KillerGnat

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I join whichever side has cookies. :ph34r:
  2. KillerGnat

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    hhhhhhhhhh u think ur so pro. les ro 1v1 sndbox xp bp pls noob. u not no ho2 use pro combos hhhh go cri to ur mommie or ull get rekt by me. hhh
  3. KillerGnat

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Nah, it's ok. Nothing necessarily wrong with em, they're just considered yelling. And yelling ain't very nice most of the time. ;) Edit: @Personoob waaaaaw spam plz. warning point plz noob.
  4. KillerGnat

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Totally didn't forget about this. :ph34r: Give this guy a cookie, please. My two favorite Tanki pastimes :P. DragonOfMultiQuote Heh heh heh.... <_< Nuuuuu! I defy irregular verbs!!!!! A pox upon them! Death to them - burn, destroy, annihilate! I'm willin to allow you to not use caps when talking. Caps sorta hinder readability, and make it look like you're yelling. :) @Limit, so sorry to hear about your mom. I can hardly imagine how hard this is for you. Stay strong though :). Thus endeth my text wall. xD Edit: (always remember something after I post <_< :P) Perhaps we should organize a war sometime. Just a suggestion. No rush. ^_^
  5. KillerGnat

    Homeschoolers Club

    Woooo! Congo, Shell! How long did it take? Btw, I noticed that Big_Pink_Ball's name isn't on the page.... ;( Could ya put her name up next time you're on, Ford? Edit: Sly at it again with his multi-posting. :lol:
  6. KillerGnat

    [Forum Game] Swap a Word/Keep a Word

    Skills non-existent :ph34r:
  7. KillerGnat

    [Forum Game] Swap a Word/Keep a Word

    Noob KillerGnat. :P
  8. KillerGnat

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    ^ :lol: Just gonna point out that three of those people have returned :ph34r:. No rush.
  9. KillerGnat

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Ermmmmmm, not really. I agree that people with perfect grammar are more likely to be accepted as Crested, but Dos wouldn't decline someone solely because of improper English. +++ Communication is the main thing here. How you convey your message ain't all that important as long as it goes through. And now for my Crested choices: SLT is, predictably, my main choice. He's helpful, holds trainings, and is active. Second nomination would be Tofu -- active on the forum, and voted sexiest dragon in 2016. Some other picks would be Basen, Drak, NRH, Penny (again heh), or Max. That about sums up all my thoughts :). Stay happy, dragons.
  10. KillerGnat

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I swear I had nothing to do with this, k :ph34r: Ro die plz. :P Other than that, your choices are great! Kinda noticed you liked ID from the Music Corner. heh Edit: WAAAAIT, NOOOO. I have a slight problem with the second-to-the-last thing on the list. :ph34r: Edit2: @Drak, YAAAAAAAAS. Car Radio is my fav. So amazing <3. Trees is cool too. If you like 'em, you should listen to their self-titled album. It's great.
  11. KillerGnat

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    If ya liked those, I'd highly suggest you listen to some from their previous album, Vessel. Top notch stuff (y) The rest of Blurryface is pretty good too.
  12. KillerGnat

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    It appears so. ;)
  13. KillerGnat

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    The Gnat's preferred music :ph34r: It also includes Beethoven, Debussy, Coldplay, Twenty One Pilots, and a few others.
  14. KillerGnat

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Success > :D (edit: perfect example of an emoji fail right there :/) :ph34r: "Oh my god, look at that face" And that's the reaction most people have when they see a gnat. :P
  15. KillerGnat

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Blank Space :wub: K, training's canceled 'cause no one's on. xD
  16. KillerGnat

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    #4EverAlooooone ;________; :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: Training in ten mins. If ya can't come that's all right, but try t'join.
  17. KillerGnat

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Some quality spam guys! :lol: Anyways, so I'll try to hold a training tonight at about 14:30 UTC probably. Please try to be on. I'll decide the ranks when I see who's gonna be online.
  18. KillerGnat

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Wow, just saw LImit's post.... Really sad, you and your mom are in my prayers. "Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny." - C.S. Lewis And yes, your Left talon dragon is still alive. :)
  19. KillerGnat

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Kniiiits, this update really changes things.... Imo, if this isn't just some big joke, one of our members should start a new clan and take ten from here. That should be enough to have all our active players (and the leader's favorites :ph34r:) in the clan. When you look past the new 10-per-clan rule, it's actually gonna be a great update. I'm looking forward to it :)! Edit: we have 52 members, btw. Hopefully after we weed out all the inactive people, there'll be around 30 or so.
  20. KillerGnat

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    FLABS IS BAAAAAAAACK :DDDDD #Flabby4CrestedAgain #WelcomeBack Just went on a liking spree :lol:.
  21. KillerGnat

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    There's another training in about ten minutes if ya wanna come :P.
  22. KillerGnat

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    First things first, your loving left talon mult has ranked to captain :wub:! No clan members were online except Vitality, so we had a verrrrry short rankup party. Many thanks to him. Shortly thereafter, I finally bought the Atlas kit. B) Played a few games with it as well, but didn't get any screenshots. 100% accepted! :) Welcome to HD, Drak. Edit: Don't forget tonights training people. I'll put the details in this post Time: 12 PM UTC Server: honestly, idc. Ranks: 3rd LT to as high as possible (exceptions might be made) PRO pass: off (I'd sorta like it if you wouldn't drug excessively though...) Equipment: any Try to be there!
  23. KillerGnat

    Homeschoolers Club

    Yeah, I'm +7. SE Asia FTW :D. Awwwww, I'd love to, but I think I'm just gonna go ahead and rank at the soonest possible time :). Gotta get Atlas before the next cycle comes in, and gotta take advantage of my premium that I just bought :ph34r:.
  24. KillerGnat

    Homeschoolers Club

    Gonna rank in like 2k XP :D. If anyone's on, I'll invite them.
  25. KillerGnat

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Love how Deadsy doesn't use multi-quote :lol: #SpammerBros K, Tofu and SLT for crested. Then, if mult Basen hosts a training and becomes an elder, I vote her for crested. :) Aaaaaaand I'm gonna be ranking up soon (not sure exactly when, but I've only got a few more k EXP). I'd love it if some clan mates could come.
×
×
  • Create New...