-
Posts
1 547 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by KillerGnat
-
Welcome Mr. Rock. If I may, I'd like to show you the exit now. There's a little 'X' on the tab, feel free to click it and never show your face here again :ph34r:. 2
-
Superb playing guys :), this clan is going places. Kudos to yash for being a good sport as well. Could we try to keep this at a professional level, no need to rub it in their face. It just makes us look bad. The game was well-played all around, have some respect.
-
c: Thanks Player, always backing me up. Said no one ever :P.
-
Since when does not spamming the forum mean that you aren't qualified? A person should be judged by how active he is in-game, imo.
-
Contest [Issue 53] Continue the Story III, Part II.
KillerGnat replied to greyat in Newspaper Archive
I found it excruciatingly hard to write in the first person :mellow:. Much annoyance. Chap 2: Escape I jolt awake, the horror of my nightmare still fresh in my mind. The hospital bed creaks under my weight, but all else is dark and silent. "Power outage," I whisper to myself, accustomed to the fact that the hospital doesn't have generators. The stuffy room presses in on me like the nightmare I just had. Every night since the shootings it has haunted me, always ending with that last remark of Stefan mocking my ignorance. There's a knock on my door startling me out of my contemplation, and a smiling nurse shuffles in with a flashlight. Something triggers my suspicion about her as she enters, no name tag, wrong nursing outfit, and a false smile pasted on her face. "What?" I say rather stupidly. I attempt to sit up, ignoring the ache in my ribs. "Who are you and what are-" My words are cut off by by a quick jab of a needle. My head begins swimming and I swoon. I waken in a vast room furnished with bizarre types of furniture in animal shapes. A small honest-looking man eyes me from the corner, in a large eagle couch. "So Mr. Johansen," his voice is raspy, and I have an intense dislike of it. "I do hope you'll... ahem... cooperate." My head spins as I survey my surroundings. "I-I'll do the best I can sir," I stutter. "Can you first tell me where I am though?" "There's no need to know your current location, knowing that you're in a safe place should be sufficient." a maniacal grin plays across his face, as he draws a dagger from the depths of his coat. "My name is Thaed, I trust you'll help me gain the information I desire." Sweat trickles down my back "Knits! Maybe he isn't as nice as I gathered from my first impressions" I think to myself. Out loud, I answer "I'll try, but I'm not making promises." This seemed to satisfy him, for he nods his head slowly and eyes me with a triumphant smirk. His knife glints in the sunlight streaming in, and a shiver runs down my spine. Abruptly, he rises and strides out the door, turning the key in the lock as he withdraws. Terror grips me, and I feel in my pockets for anything that could be of use. My fingers grasp at a piece of paper concealed in my pocket. Unfolding it, I squint at the small words printed on the front. Trust no one, you're being used. Juniper's murder was simply one out of a vast, all-encompassing plan, and Stefan was just a pawn. I'm staging a rescue mission to get you out of there. At four o'clock sharp, be at your cell's biggest window. A friend A glance at the wall clock told me the time, 3:58. I jump out of bed, gathering up my belongings lying on the floor beside me. In the distance I hear the whir of a helicopter approaching. "This is it," I thought, "a blind leap into the unknown." In the distance I hear feet clumping, and I turn around ready to face whoever comes through the door. 528 words :ph34r: -
Congrats Mr. Nobody! You deserved 1st place, what a masterpiece.
-
Thanks for the support. I'm gonna point out that homeschoolers have prejudice too though.... We generally think that our way is the best, and will vehemently attack the ignorant masses who do not agree. But I'm speaking from my own experience. 'Tis a pity indeed. We manage to survive even with her withering presence though.
-
Do my ears hear the glorious sound of an argument? I believe they do :D. And your one homeschooler friend is exactly like the millions of other homeschoolers.... Oh wait. This is the main thing I hate about stereotypers, they assume that the small group of people they've encountered in their life are the majority, all the while forgetting that the world does not revolve around them and their minute circle of knowledge. You tell me a story of a homeschooler who is now a druggy and a horrible person, and I'll tell you five stories about homeschoolers who are now successful. You tell me a story about a homeschooler who takes two hours for his school, and I'll tell you five stories about homeschoolers who take an entire day. I for one start at six AM and go till 3:30 PM, that's more than a 'normal' public or private schooler. And I forgot to mention my summer vacation this year, which is ONE WHOLE MONTH *faints at the length of vacation*. So in conclusion, you shouldn't be making rude stereotypes with extremely limited knowledge. Also, the site of a massacre near my hometown is not on Google maps, does that make it any less sad or real? Of course not. Google maps isn't the measuring stick for how famous something is. That post is just ignorant. Yay! We've established that homeschoolers don't have a 'real school'! Now what on earth did that just prove? I'm still attempting to fathom your strange arguing methods. You start by saying that homeschoolers don't have much work to do, and go on to say that they don't have a real school. Where exactly are you going with this? Incidentally, I have taken those 'normal' tests you mentioned, and scored way above average. All my siblings have also taken various tests and have scored higher than most 'normal' schoolers. And please don't start insulting our intelligence. I've been to about twenty countries in my life, and I'm currently living oversees. Hardly what an ordinary person would call 'living under a rock'. But then again, what do I know... I'm just an ignorant homeschooler. Waw :o :o :o! cen i plz hav ur autograf famous person? Reverting to your default argument again: insults.... If you're going to post in my club, I'd ask you to conduct yourself in a better manner. And why the hate against the press? Seriously, my every-other Saturday morning would be quite dull without the newspaper. Everyone brings this up as a 'foolproof argument against homeschooling'. :mellow: Again, I'll bring up examples from my own family, because we're pretty normal homeschoolers. Sibling no1. A nurse in one of the leading hospitals in our town in America, also has a number of hobbies that keep her busy. Has loads of friends, despite the fact that she was a homeschooler all her life. Sibling no2. Pretty much running the biggest tour company in a very famous place which I won't name for anonymities sake. He meets people literally every day, and has met bunches of the worlds leading actors, singer, politicians, etc. Has loads of friends, despite the fact that he was a homeschooler all his life. Sibling no3. Stay-at-home mom, who does a bit of designing on the side. Has loads of friends, despite the fact that she was a homeschooler all her life. Sibling no4. A teacher newly graduated from college. Has loads of friends, despite the fact that she was a homeschooler all her life. Sibling no5. Still in college. Has loads of friends, despite the fact that he was a homeschooler all his life. Me. Boring ol' Gnat :P. Has no friends :'(. 4ever alone. :(. (I believe I've listed my list of friends irl before in this topic, if you really wanted to, you could go back and find it) Now, all my family, as you can see, have good jobs and friends. Not anti-social at all, tbh.... The first three are all married and have children, and 4 and 5 are in relationships (and again, I'm just boring ol' Gnat :lol:). I would consider what you said, if you didn't just restate the arguments of all the other homeschool haters in the world. Nothing new is ever said pretty much. Thanks Cooper! :)
-
You know the clan is pro when others copy it B). Seriously, this is the best low-ranked clan in the history of Tanki, imo (I may be slightly biased though :ph34r:).
-
Good luck irl.
-
What is happening.... The weirdness of this conversation coupled with Natch's unbearable font color is giving me a seizure. I leave now before I die.
-
Thanks to whoever moved the club back to the OT section. Ford, Ik you're the leader, but please don't make huge changes like transferring the entire club. Now maybe we should start a discussion again, as it seems like the previous one has already met its end. I watched "Captain America: Civil War" a few nights ago, any one else seen it yet?
-
^That moment when someone thinks you hate them because you said his topics were too spammy.... Don't take it that personally, Werty. Oh, and "you told me you're sorrrrry for everything that you've done" :ph34r: Edit: Well now I look stupid... I've gone and quoted a 'nonexistent' post yet again xD.
-
Medal of Merit for Conan 2k16, he's done so much for Tanki. And grats on your achievement Newspaper! Three days before my DB too :').
-
Guide [Issue 53] TKP and Grey(c)at's Guide to BT
KillerGnat replied to Thekillerpenguin in Newspaper Archive
waw thenks for dis pro guide people. it is like so pro i go 'so cool' now i know ho2 play pro with these combo!1!11!1!!1!! -
Other [Issue 53] Goldy's Opinion Column #1: Contests
KillerGnat replied to GoldRock in Newspaper Archive
I always love reading your content Goldi, you somehow manage to write about the most boring subjects in an entertaining manner. Kudos on that. -
c: Thanks Grey. I promise that I'll refrain from sending my gnat minions to feast on you tonight. And Danny deserved those 40k crystals, his entry was a masterpiece.
-
Lefty. Like Contra though, I've developed my right hand over time to where I can write about as good as my left (that ain't really saying much though if you've seen my handwriting :P). And yeah, I kinda hate those people who think that the hand they use gives them some sort of superiority over others.... It makes no sense, just sayin'. Btw, any other lefties (or righties) write backwards?
-
I've gone to some pretty cool places recently, including the Thai-Burmese 'railroad of death,' and Bagan. All the pics are on my dad's Iphone though, and he has yet to upload them onto anything, so this cheap Google image will have to suffice. Enjoy :P. And I've seen Angkor Wat four or five times because my brother lives near it. It's literally the best tourist destination along with Machu Pichu. Absolutely brilliant. You should definitely put it in your top ten places to visit (and give me a call if you're passing through).
-
*Cue the music* :) And Ms. Cooper, congrats on becoming a candidate mod, you're gonna do great.
-
I take a small break from the forum, and when I return the club has imploded? :mellow: Tbh, I'm not really surprised, but whatevs. Issho, once again you've been great :). Thanks a lot! I read all my Email notifications of this club and was absolutely stunned at the spamminess of it. And here I'll make my awe-inspiring speech.... The homeschooler club began going downhill ever since Agent began posting here, and then when Werty joined, it was just like a very bad icing on a horrible cake, if you get what I'm saying. The spamming duo (Agent and Werty) of some of the most infamous topics of the forum (most notably the SL topic) had both come to this club, and at that point I said to myself "RIP." Seems like my gnattish psychic abilities were correct :P. I don't mean to be a mean ol' grouchy gnat when I say this, but no topic in which both Agent and Werty have posted regularly in have kept up any sort of interesting discussion. Perhaps we should somehow limit the spam of Werty by instigating a few flood rules or somethin', and maybe a rule about actually saying something relevant when you post here (for members only of course). Let's talk about that a little maybe. My best would be Science, but my favorite would probably be history :). I enjoy it so much that I visited the "Railroad of Death" today for my birthday with my dad. Heartbreaking bit of history right there. Anyone else like that time period (WWII)? And it's my birthday today. :) Edit: Abbadoom, youareriteyouareriteyouareriteYOUARERITE!
-
Gnat here, coming just to inform you that I am NOT dead :P. Yeah, I'm a bad member, I haven't checked the clan page for about a week, and I haven't even played Tanki for two or three. Cut me some slack though, I'v been in three countries in one week (one hotel had internet so bad that it took me five minutes to load my Email...). Drag, you should probably put something like "currently inactive" under my nick. And plz no kick me :( :( :(. i is like this pro clen.
-
Run run noob^ And....
-
Bry for distinguished member 2k16! :P
-
^It's satire.... xD GJ Drag :), loved it.
Jump to content











































































