-
Posts
1 547 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by KillerGnat
-
Why you all laughing? You don't see the seriousness in this? Even after all this evidence proving the devs' evilness, you continue to ignore it!!1!11! ;-;
-
[Interview] The Guy Behind The Bomb - TriNitroToIuene
KillerGnat replied to Darren4Turbo in Writers' Corner
RIP :(. -
^Spammer noob. Ban plej mod, she make lot of spam. And I'll accept you, Joker, seeing as I'm technically the leader. xD Oh yeah, I might take leadership back soon, I've got a bit more time lately.
-
Gaaaaaah! Where's the downvote button? Where is it?!!! I was hoping I could get through life without seeing that witch's face again... apparently not. :c Anyways: Overplayed, but brilliant.
-
Reform Tanki! Ladies and tankmen, as chairman of the Tanki Reform Committee, I would like to bring to your attention the heinous crimes of the Tanki devs. Too long have they ruled with absolute power, unobstructed by the fearful player base that they’ve kept so long in the dark. Without knowledge we are nothing but mindless babies fed daily by the devs’ honey-coated lies, blissfully unaware of the abominable atrocities being committed. Today, I will reveal the truth about these villainies, in the hope that you, my reader, will be compelled to join me in my attempt to reform Tanki. Viva la reformation! Equipment, paints, and supplies advertised in the garage should not be used! Thunder At first glance, this weapon seems harmless enough. Its appearance does nothing to warrant more suspicion than any of the other Tanki turrets. But we here at TRC care nothing about first impressions. Upon further scrutiny, Thunder has been proven to be the most environmentally unfriendly turret in the game. Each blast releases the equivalent of 500 bottles of hairspray into the air at once, which could potentially be catastrophic for our ozone layer. Exchange and use of this turret should be a bannable offense. (Note to reader: Smoky releases toxic fumes as well, to a smaller extent. While this is true, studies have not given any conclusive evidence that it will be harmful over the long-term.) Mammoth Fumes emitted from the Mammoth make it an environmental hazard. Its hefty weight of 5206 at the M3 stage requires an engine with an astronomical carbon-emission rate. High-rankers are discouraged from using it. Various paints All endangered species of animals. Proof that Tanki is part of a worldwide poaching operation. Deforestation! Rumors are even circulating that the fully MUed modifications have been constructed out of redwood. The devs have people stationed in tens of countries partaking (mostly illegally) in the trade of lumber. Lab tests have shown that the excessive use of the Lead paint will lead to poisoning of underground water supplies, thereby subjecting inhabitants of Tanki maps to early deaths and birth defects. Swamps, aside from being disgusting, muddy, oozy, nasty places, are a prime breeding area for mosquitoes. More specifically, the mosquito Aedes aegypti, carrier of the deadly dengue virus. Tanki is increasing the habitable areas for these mosquitoes, and potentially increasing the rate of infections in humans. (Note to reader: incidentally, international anti-dengue day is on June 15, I’d suggest you do some research on it if you don’t already know what it is. And just fyi, these are about the only sentences in this entire article that aren’t just a load of useless sarcasm, I sincerely think that awareness should be raised for dengue.) Drug promotion Need I say more? So this is it, now it’s your choice whether to continue living in your same bubble of false happiness ignoring what I’ve told you, or join me in my reform. REFORM TANKI!!1!!!1!11!!^!87687^!*&^*5615^&$!^*
- 39 replies
-
- 27
-
-
Could you perhaps expand on the information given? That's very vague, please at least tell us what kind of changes are taking place.
-
Finally got a kit. :) First game with it B)
-
Quite creative, I must say. Too late to get in the top 100, but I'm hoping for at least 50 of each supply c:. My one complaint is that despite Tanki's minute detail in keeping the game nice and clean for minors, they proceed to talk about a band with explicit profanity in the lyrics, and a less-than-good message. :mellow: Rather ironic, ain't it.
-
Interview on Love with GoldRock and Night-Sisters
KillerGnat replied to Justsomeonelol in Writers' Corner
I love the contrast between Goldy's and Night's answers. :lol: Gold: *insert loooooong well-researched text wall with words that you'd only find in an old Elizabethan book* Night: *Short, to-the-point answer* Your writing styles compliment each other very well. xD As for the topic, I'm more inclined to agree with Night. But we need a debate to settle this, pls. -
My kind of story. :D You should think of writing more ones similar to this if the reporters allow you.
-
^That's 3 Shoot!!!!
-
Hi everybody! Glad to see ya'll getting along without me. Congo, Sly, it's gonna be weird to see ol' DTOM back in the newcomers section though.
-
*Insert big word denoting completeness or expertise* Guide to Having Fun on Duel
KillerGnat replied to KillerGnat in Writers' Corner
^ Nuuuu player, you'll always be teh pro. The student can never beat his mentor. @Goldy: All right, you got me there.... That's the one redeeming quality of Duel. Of course these days you can just take a quick jaunt over to Sandbox and improve your skills while actually having fun though, so. :ph34r: -
Gonna do some shameless advertising here, just like Bry did :ph34r:. http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=321241 And much to my annoyance, our internet has something wrong with it. I can barely even load my Email, let alone play Tanki. It takes like five minutes to load a forum page.... So, yeah RIP my TO playing until we get this fixed.
-
*Insert big word denoting completeness or expertise* Guide to Having Fun on Duel
KillerGnat replied to KillerGnat in Writers' Corner
^^Thanks, Night. And glad to have a human who shares my opinion. ^ Actually, yes. We were put into the metal box to torment the prisoners. (evilgrin) -
#ReporterCrystals :P Hey Drag, I can explain Pode's inactivity. He's in the US, currently, for the wedding of a relative, without a good computer too. Just thought you should be informed. And finally my schedule has been freed up, I'll probably be playing Tanki most days now.
-
*Insert big word denoting completeness or expertise* Guide to Having Fun on Duel
KillerGnat replied to KillerGnat in *Insert big word denoting completeness or expertise* Guide to Having Fun on Duel Writers' Corner
A Guide to: Duel The complex tactics of the map Duel make for a tedious task in writing a guide that covers the entirety of the strategies. For this reason, I will spare you the boredom of reading my rambling script, and highlight only the strategies of having fun (which, by the way, is an excruciatingly dull word which should never be used. Do not follow my example) on the glorious map Duel. History: Despite its seemingly innocent look, Duel was originally a solitary confinement cell during the iron dictatorship of Joseph Stalin. Particularly obnoxious inmates were thrown into the 'metal box' till they either behaved, or slowly died of boredom. An overhead view of the cell will still show the outline of a giant clock in the center, that clock had held the gaze of many a Russian as they watched their life slowly tick by. The Tanki cartographer who laid out this map skillfully transferred this historical fact to TO in the form of the gameplay, which is enough to send anyone insane from the monotony -- but I'm getting ahead of myself. Explanation: As I mentioned, my gifts do not lie in giving tactical advice, as my not-so-time-honored TWG guide on EXP showed. Instead, I've spent hours deliberating over how to enjoy the unenjoyable in Tanki. Namely, playing in Duel. Never in my Tanki career have I been entertained by a game in Duel, which led me to ask the question "Is it possible?" Well now ladies and gentletankers, after weeks of hard labor and innumerable sleepless nights, I have found the answer. No need to express your gratitude, it's all in the work of a self-proclaimed fun analyst. And now, for the part you've all been waiting for... I present to you my guide on Duel. An exhaustively researched report by KillerGnat. And there you have it folks, you survived the walls of text and found the secret to success. Thank you so much for your long-sufferingness (that should really be a word) and reading to the end, I know it was a difficult undertaking.- 12 replies
-
- 15
-
-
You have another regular commenter, Bry! :D You perfectly illustrated my views on this subject, except for a few very minor opinion differences.
-
Results [Issue 53.5] Continue the Story III, Part II.
KillerGnat replied to greyat in Newspaper Archive
Oh my word, no!!! Any happiness I gained from my consolation prize was snatched away when I saw that you're leaving us. Of course for all I know, this could just be a troll thingy, but I know that any self-respecting cat wouldn't do that. And of course, L_I walks away with the 1st place prize, no surprise there :D. Congo on your whopping 40k. Yeah, thanks for considering my entry worthy of a consolation prize too :3.
Jump to content











































































