Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

LittleWillie

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 454
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7

Everything posted by LittleWillie

  1. LittleWillie

    Containers Mission Rewards - Results & Discussion

    Oh I see. Well since they would probably reduce the cash if they added containers ... I will just take the cash myself thank you. Thanks for the head's up. I did not enter your data twice.
  2. LittleWillie

    Containers Mission Rewards - Results & Discussion

    People are posting questions on the data-only forum. If you want a questions answered or of you have comments to make please do it here. From other thread: Answer - No I do not plan to wade through YT videos. I do not understand what you are asking, sorry.
  3. LittleWillie

    Container Project to Learn Reward Probabilities

    Keep them coming. We;re well over 500 now and over 50 since the new paints were added, Containers clearly represent a major portion of the new income stream. We have determined that much. Understanding them is going to pay off for you in competition. That's the true bottom line. So please keep posting data.
  4. LittleWillie

    Rugby Mode is coming January 27th

    I noticed feeding frenzy time playing Striker so it makes sense Magnum gorges itself on Rugby mode.
  5. LittleWillie

    New Paints, Weekend Discounts

    So far our container tracking project is reporting 9% or 10% of containers give out a Paint. I have to admit that is more than I expected. At 3 containers per week in a year the average player will get about 9 garage paints, 3 shop paints, and 1 so-called Legendary paint. OTOH even so that would take years for an account to get all the Paints. It might already be true that the more expensive paints are awarded less often that the less expensive choices in the same Rare / Epic / Legendary categories. Having a lot of paints no one buys doesn't do TO much good. Maybe putting them in containers wil end up with more players interested in this feature? Depends on what yo mean by "going down". I would say the average account will have more resources. So the difficulty in keeping pace with TO's economy is "going down". Put another way the poverty rate should be going down. :)
  6. LittleWillie

    Let's Discuss Striker!

    Low hulls maybe, like Viking, I have sialed so many shots over a Viking. I am constantly rocking my hull, even when "still" I am doing tille back-and-forth rocking for eaxtly what you describe. You have to aim by eye left to right and up to down with Striker AND do so while compensating for the parallax error due to the launch tubes' off-center locations. It is simplt the hardest turret to master.
  7. LittleWillie

    Rugby Mode is coming January 27th

    First day no one has developed a sense of game tactics yet.
  8. LittleWillie

    New Paints, Weekend Discounts

    Well that much is true. Containers can sit unopened until you need the money or supplies inside. Until then you have not lost much aside from some chance to Premium Account time. Don't understand why you'd handicap yourself over some Paints that nothing forces you to ever equip.But it's your game to play your way.
  9. LittleWillie

    Rugby Mode is coming January 27th

    The first goal I scored came off a good pass. What's more is I realized what my team mates was trying to do in time to react and score. :) Two first impressions (which may or may not be good quality) There should (or should there be?) be a ball location indicator to give tanks some idea where teh ball lies relative to their current locations. The green ball indicator shows when the ball is on the ground. But not when a tank is carrying the ball. Some maps like Year 2024 have the goals close to one another with much of the map "unused". Seems like the goals should be placed so more of the map lies between them. It is a tactic but it is one that will kill interest in the format unless addressed. Add a "shot clock" like basketball?
  10. LittleWillie

    Container Project to Learn Reward Probabilities

    Great data input surge. :) ~500 entries now. Next report will be at about 600 entries.
  11. LittleWillie

    New Paints, Weekend Discounts

    Not "good enough" for what? The point of that thread is information. If you want to be ignorant no problem. That foot of yours must be getting awfully sore from you shooting it every week. You are losing nearly 20,000 Cry in cash and supplies every week. That's all non-Paint value.
  12. LittleWillie

    Let's Discuss Striker!

    When yu are driving forward the nose of your hull tips upward by a few degrees. This is wnough to send shots high. You have to take your finger off the up arrow for a split second while shooting.
  13. LittleWillie

    Rugby Mode is coming January 27th

    Glad to see the ball will pass in direction of the turret, and that it will bounce off walls. These features were vital to success is my guess. Now that this project is over the hump please move on to fixing old bugs do something to rein in Magnum.
  14. LittleWillie

    New Paints, Weekend Discounts

    Emerald and Frost are garage paints. Those are "Rare" which is a different category than these new ones. The new ones are all Epic or Legendary. So your chances at your desired garage paints should not be affected at all.
  15. LittleWillie

    Container Project to Learn Reward Probabilities

    Just a reminder that comments should go into the reporting and discussion thread. I will reply to all questioned raised here, there. Let's just keep this thread for simple data reporting. Thanks.
  16. LittleWillie

    Containers Mission Rewards - Results & Discussion

    Thanks for the title change Cooper. FYI: With the 23 new Paints going into containers I am going to merge the two "Premium Garage" Paints with the Shop Paints. I have always suspected these two paints were never a different category. I think they are just two of the random chances you might get when within the Epic category. We will then have three categories of Paints, Rare, Epic, and Legendary. Rare means Garage (except for the two Premiums.) Legendary are the animated paints. They are generally listed by name in Wiki. Epic is everything else: Shop Paints, bundled Paints, the two premium garage Paints, and now also these new Container-only non-animated Paints. Easier to just call them the "Epic Paints". :) --- In case anyone is wondering I will be able to see if these new paints affect the overall Container odds ... well at least eventually I will be able to see. For that we need data. Data data my precioussssss data.
  17. LittleWillie

    New Paints, Weekend Discounts

    I've been Jonesing for an MU sale. 25% is light but I have many many modules the need a bump. I'll be hitting the sale. I do not focus on Paints but the new ones do look good. This is what I assumed but thanks for making it clear. OMG! Or you could do missions. 2nd reading. Of COURSE Containers bought from the Shop might have these new paints. You just cannot buy them directly. Game length has no bearing in GB drops. If you play an hour it does not matter if that is one long battle or four short battles. Every time a Crystal is added to the Fund there is a 1/10,000 chance a GB will fall. It does not matter if there are zero Cry in the Fund or if there are 100,000. It is still one in ten thousand for every Cry added to the fund. If you are wondering what your chances are of getting one of these paints in a Container, this thread might help you out. The new animated paints are "Legendary". The others are all "Epic".
  18. LittleWillie

    Container Project to Learn Reward Probabilities

    Thanks. If you list a lasrge number oif bought containers I can do a quick comparison. Thanks.
  19. LittleWillie

    Containers Mission Rewards - Results & Discussion

    I have some thoughts on those deicions you mention. I will add them to teh FAQ page. Right now though I am just glad I got this part done.
  20. LittleWillie

    Let's Discuss Striker!

    I meant to do that.
  21. LittleWillie

    Let's Discuss Striker!

    When Striker is in the groove it is more than fine it is a beast. But if the mojo is off by just a little the beast is not to be found. I was compelled to play some MD missions during the epic Labours of the holiday and I have to admit Striker did well. GB+DD+Salvo . . .
  22. LittleWillie

    Containers Mission Rewards - Results & Discussion

    It is easier to manage the data by having a clean data entry thread. But then I realized there needed to be an outlet for comments and questions. Now I can just edit the top post links. Anyone wanting the latest info does not have to sift through all the comments to find the report. NNor do I havet to sift through a lot of comments to find entry data. Making use of the available tools.
  23. LittleWillie

    Containers Mission Rewards - Results & Discussion

    Once the spreadsheet and the Word file are linked the report reflects each container as it is entered. If I could just C&P the Wrod file it wold take me lik1 5 seconds to post a new report. But with the screenshot workaround it takes some time of just busytwork. But at lest now I know how to do it. :) The bottom line is basically everyone should be happy the 3x system was replaced this way. :_ As for me I got two more paints, Nano (G) and Amber (G), on the same account that got Elektra (G) and Zombie (S) on Week 1. Well at least 3 of the 4 are cool. :ph34r:
  24. LittleWillie

    Containers Mission Rewards - Results & Discussion

    OK this saved me. This site worked but ingur did not. Thanks for hanging through the delay. The report is as of 451 entries. When report 05 goes live I will change the links in the OP. Over time I will include the most interesting comments/concepts on the FAQ page.
  25. LittleWillie

    Container Project to Learn Reward Probabilities

    You might have saved teh project. I could not create a table and now it is not allowing me to post screenshots, So I will have to learn this method. Welll that will have to wait until tomorrow I
×
×
  • Create New...