Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

LittleWillie

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 454
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7

Everything posted by LittleWillie

  1. LittleWillie

    Containers Mission Rewards - Results & Discussion

    That actually helpled I think. Until you posted (both times) my attempot to create a reply eas just edited into the existing message, :)
  2. LittleWillie

    Containers Mission Rewards - Results & Discussion

    Project Background Info & FAQ This page will be updated from time to time Thoughts on the Bottom Line
  3. LittleWillie

    Containers Mission Rewards - Results & Discussion

    Project Report 04. Report is presented in four screenshots each tucked under their own Spoiler. Fire away with questions.
  4. LittleWillie

    Containers Mission Rewards - Results & Discussion

    You are reading the title page. **************************************** We are going to continue using this thread for reports and comments, and the other thread for data submission. **************************************** The weekly reward payouts for daily mission chains were changed in mid 2017. The system put in place then is sometimes called “3x”. The system was changed again very early into 2018. This is the system is use now. Now the weekly mission reward includes Containers. Did the daily mission player get a good deal in the change from 17L to 18E? Let’s find out. Container Page (Tanki Online Wiki) Weekly Missions Bonuses by Rank (Wiki) Separate Forum Thread for data contributors. Link to the most current report page (07) Project Reports Index Report 01 Report 02 Report 03 Report 04 Report 05 Report 06 Report 07 --- current report Project FAQ --- Page last updated 2018/1/26 Terms used The payout system used at the beginning of the year is Early 2017 or 17E. The system used at the end of the year is Late 2017 or 17L. The system introduced at the start of 2018 is Early 2018 or 18E Sincere thanks to all who comment and supply data.
  5. LittleWillie

    Container Project to Learn Reward Probabilities

    ^^^ Grasshopper admires Sensei's mastery of Container Luck. Thanks for the rec. I read the FAQ and have imgur page open. The upside is since I have to go screenshot I can replace tables with graphs. So I'll post the report that way. Since it is only a few hours until my weekly cash collection I may as well wait to put my results in the mix. :) Anyway it won't be long now.
  6. i began using it again quite recently. It's quite handy in some situations. In other situations I go to the m1 alt. Almost never use it w/o one or the other alt.
  7. LittleWillie

    Container Project to Learn Reward Probabilities

    Ghaaaa! I am unable to transfer my MS Word text to this forum w/o haing to re-type a huge amount of data by hand. So I am gooing to have to take a screen shot and learn how to post images. What a PITA.
  8. LittleWillie

    Container Project to Learn Reward Probabilities

    New report is coming. I have it on MS Word. Trying to figure out how to import some of the formatting in the TO Forum. Over 325 openings now. Noice.
  9. LittleWillie

    Container Project to Learn Reward Probabilities

    So far s I know there are only one type of Container. So no matter how you get a Container the data is useful here. Thanks to that surge of data just posted I now have over 400 openings on record. That is enough for Report 04. First I am just trying to learn how to format some items on this TO Forum system. Report 04 will start te new thread I mentioned before. Thanks for the clarification. Typos are just gonna happen from time to time. :) It is probably just perception. But OTOH maybe they have. That's why they do not tell us the exact percentage. ;) Always nice to meet someone trained it the field. The thing about stats is understanding what you know and how much you don't know.about what you do know :) As you say it will not tell us the exact answers, but, it will accomplish what we need. THis project will let us know if we players got a good deal or a bad deal from the change to the new containers bonus system.
  10. LittleWillie

    Container Project to Learn Reward Probabilities

    Did you get "New Year's 2018" or "Holiday Lights". Holiday lights is animated (Legendary) but NY2018 is a Bundle i.e. Shop i.e. an Epic Paint. Wiki Paints page
  11. LittleWillie

    Container Project to Learn Reward Probabilities

    Just to be sure you did not list the same info twice. Thanks. Almost 400 data points now folks. And I have been working on the new report format / new thread.
  12. LittleWillie

    Container Project to Learn Reward Probabilities

    + C_NM RK_NM DA_NM DD_NM SB_NM M_NM 8,263 44 76 85 57 67 8,363 44 78 87 59 69 8,663 46 84 93 65 75 8,963 48 90 99 71 81 9,263 50 96 105 77 87 9,563 52 102 111 83 93 9,863 54 108 117 89 99 10,063 56 112 121 93 103 10,363 58 118 127 99 109 10,663 60 124 133 105 115 10,963 62 130 139 111 121 11,263 64 136 145 117 127 11,563 66 142 151 123 133 11,863 68 148 157 129 139 12,163 70 154 163 135 145 12,363 71 158 167 139 149 12,663 73 164 173 145 155 12,963 75 170 179 151 161 13,263 77 176 185 157 167 13,563 79 182 191 163 173 13,863 81 188 197 169 179 14,163 83 194 203 175 185 14,463 85 200 209 181 191 14,663 86 204 213 185 195 14,963 88 210 219 191 201 15,263 90 216 225 197 207 15,563 92 222 231 203 213 15,863 94 228 237 209 219 16,163 96 234 243 215 225 16,463 98 240 249 221 231
  13. The thing of it is there are many easier was to be a saboteur --- and the easy ways do more sabotage too. I do not think TO has a widespread problem of players pretending to play hard but not really doing so because they use low-grade equipment. Why would huge number s of player want to do this? There are simpler ways to mult/sabotage. Your profile shows you've spent your resources on a lot of m1 stuff and paints.I bet you could get back to the Major-Colonel rank sooner than you expect. Just stick to your 1 most favorite turret, hull, and module. MU m0 1all 10 steps, turn it in for m1 at teh right rank. MU that to 10 as well. Turn that in for m2 at rank. When you return to the "Major/Colonel area you can consider a 2nd turret or hull. Jusat do at least 1 mission / day and stick to hat facorite combo. Play your original account for variety.
  14. LittleWillie

    Container Project to Learn Reward Probabilities

    Please do not troll this thread.
  15. LittleWillie

    Container Project to Learn Reward Probabilities

    OK 341 now keep them coming. DragonofStorms that's what I thought too but since I have obtained all these paints I have been using them. Zombie does not look as bad as I thought at first. Though I still have not warmed to the "In Love" one yet. medickguy: I agree with your call. darknessofhsadowstar: yes simple text is just fine but I will take data any way I get it. #Datavampire :) Everyone: To keep up interest in this project have decided to create a 2nd cross-linked forum thread to discuss it. The top message will always be the most recent Container breakdown analysis for easy reference. I need to build this report first once I get some itme to work on it. Call it a couple few days.
  16. It just has too many dials turned up to 11.
  17. Smoky already has two very useful alterations. Some turrets have no useful alterations. Some turrets have no alterations of any type at all.
  18. This cannot happen. Players could run say 3 accounts for 6 months than transfer everything into one account. They have basically had one account get 9 missions / day and 3 weekly missions chains. It's just crying out to be exploited.
  19. LittleWillie

    Container Project to Learn Reward Probabilities

    Were the older ones caught after Christmas? That is to say, not that much longer before the chain went in? ---- Thanks for the data everyone! Over 300 now. I'll make report #4 after we get over 400. When we get to 500+ I will make a special report to compare the overall differences between the 3x system and this new 1.8x+Containers system. (I got ANOTHER paint. Arg.)
  20. LittleWillie

    Episode 159 of the V-LOG is out!

    You're thinking of wolverine849
  21. LittleWillie

    Episode 159 of the V-LOG is out!

    Good point. Let's return to the issue. If Rugby mode is proving to be hard to implement, then TO should invest its development resources into more pressing needs. (What those needs might be vary from player to player.)
  22. LittleWillie

    Container Project to Learn Reward Probabilities

    Third Report. Containers recorded = 292 This is still a low sample size. I do not expect these values to be exactly correct. The more rare the reward, the larger the likely error. Note the percentages across all 5 Common rewards are fairly close to equal. But the percentages in the Uncommon and Rare categories vary wildly. The amount of variation within the Common category might be due to the sample size. But the huge proportional differences in the Uncommon and Rare categories are very, very unlikely due to the sample size. It is hard to avoid the conclusion that the system does not treat all Uncommon and Rare rewards the same. Note specifically the 10k Crystal reward occurs as often as the Common rewards! Is this TO's intent? Or has TO made a programming error? We players do not know. But we have to expect the Container system has been programmed incorrectly. We have to be aware TO might decide to re-program the Containers payout once they discover these (possible) mistakes. Note finally I have changed the summary section to give a much more specific prediction of Container yields. --- Common Rewards = 56.2% of all rewards 3.5k Cry 11.6% 125 DA 12.3% 125 DD 13.7% 125 SU 9.2% 125 Mines 9.2% Uncommon Rewards = 28.4% of all rewards 10k Cry 12.3% 125 RK 5.1% 100 Each 4.8% 3 Day PA 2.4% 5 GB 3.8% Rare Rewards = 11.6% of all rewards (This figure includes the Rare "Garage" Paints.) 25k Cry 2.4% 250 Each 1.0-% 10 Day PA 1.0% 10 GB 1.4% Paint Rewards Garage 5.8% Shop 2.7% Premium 0.0% Legendary 1.0% Summary (Average results over the long-term.) The problem of how to value Supplies led to me using three different estimation systems. The change to this new summary eliminates the need for three systems. Instead we are estimating the exact number of each Supply to expect per Container and per week. Three assumptions are used: * Players will gather all the daily bonuses from Premium Accounts that they are due. * Players earn 500 Crystals from the battle fund every single day. Therefore they will earn an 500 extra Crystals during those days they have a Premium Account active. * Players will NOT drop their Gold Boxes to themselves. But they will capture one out of every twenty GBs they drop. --- Reward______Per Container______Per Week (i.e. 3 Containers) Crystals 2,780 8,340 RK 14 43 DA 25 74 DD 26 79 SU 21 62 Mine 21 62 GB 0.33 1.0 Days of PA 0.17 0.5 Garage Paint 0.06 ...... Or ..... 1 Paint every 6 weeks Shop* Paint 0.03 ...... Or ..... 1 Paint every 3 months Legendary Paint 0.01 ...... Or ..... 1 Paint every 8 months (* Shop paint category includes all Shop paints plus the two Premium Garage paints.)
  23. LittleWillie

    Things noobs say or do

    :) Not you. of course.
×
×
  • Create New...