Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

LUCIFER1_the_dark

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 599
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by LUCIFER1_the_dark

  1. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [PSN] Playstation Network

    When do we start practicing?
  2. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Questions & Answers - FAQ - Tanki Online Forum

    I saw an old Vlog episode and found out the match making was tested in 2017 june/may, was that right? If yes, 1 year is already passed n no news.
  3. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    May I know which software you use?
  4. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Need Highland top angle picture

    From the article mentioned above.
  5. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    How many crystals do you have?

    50k, saving fine after sales.
  6. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Best battle Today :)
  7. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Dicovered the Spectator mode. It's fun. Shooting for the stars.
  8. I am sorry, I just forgot to update that. Thanks for the picture. Updated. :)
  9. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [Forum Game] What if...?

    #God Mode On. What is fire did 1 bazillion damage?
  10. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [Forum Game] Corrupt-A-Wish.

    Granted, whrn you have million bucks another million will be added. I wish to be a noob.
  11. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    RÍP Stephen Hawkings

    Yea, I wanted to meet him as well.
  12. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Questions & Answers - FAQ - Tanki Online Forum

    What about if a country's currency is not used in a shop? Like it asks me to pay in USD though I am not in USA, so if I go to Russia, which I will this year for World Cup. Can I buy for Rubels?
  13. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Generalissima's TO CHARITY TOPIC

    A rename pass will help. In the start of a game when a player has a litle or no idea of the game, he just types anything and tries the game. I did that too, typed Lucifer in all caps, and it suggested adding 1_the_dark to it, now, I have no problem except using the underscores and remembering the 1 sometimes becomes crazy. So you know 1 rename pass only, for free. Then they can make the second one a pay to aquire.
  14. Well obviously the choices are not too good, that's why we should chose wisely from what choices we have.
  15. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [Forum Game] Corrupt-A-Wish.

    Granted join the space mode and you will fly, up up and away. I wish to wish the wishes of a million wishers.
  16. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    RÍP Stephen Hawkings

    Always inspired me. I love astornomy and one day, will be a physicist. I wish his soul rest in peace.
  17. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [PSN] Playstation Network

    I am sorry. I wish to join, but I won't be much active till may. Good Luck.
  18. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Heya, I ranked up :P :D Here are some pics.
  19. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Then chose a kit that has good med hull and a long/med turret, as the battles in non pro are more of mid/long maps.
  20. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Look even if you buy the pro pass, you can surely reap more cystals than how much you spent in 2-3 days. But yea, buy it only when you are sure to play for 20+ days. I am also these days running on premium and have no pass.
  21. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Look, why don't you buy pro pass? Like in my rank its 3k, and I got 8k crytals all from pro battles this week. I think you should buy pro pass too, because you can decide what map to play from a wider choice. Like I play polygon CP, and believe me with thunder you will love the map, as it's so easy to get multiple kills, and then take point all alone. But, its my perspective. So all upto you, because you are the one to decide. I saw your profile and it's pretty clear that you have yet to decide mode preferences and your fav maps. It's ok to play on non-pro for daily chain but except that it will give you nothing else, as the funds are very less.
  22. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I guess thunder, firebird, railgun and smoky, have the highest protection. And striker has no protection at all. I can still kill m2 hornet by m0 striker in 1 salvo. I am not sure if there is any good magnum module.
  23. Thanks. Topic Updated.
×
×
  • Create New...