Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

LUCIFER1_the_dark

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 599
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by LUCIFER1_the_dark

  1. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Admit something!

    I admit that I am a noob. I don't know how to turn turret.
  2. #TheHashtaggerofTheDay. How's that?
  3. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [Forum Game] Knock Knock

    Knock x2
  4. #UpandUp I have no account in any social media.
  5. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [IND] Indian Players

    Hye, I am indian Add my alts too LuciferTO n LuciferTO2
  6. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [Forum Game] Knock Knock

    Triggered mom who?
  7. What is that supposed to mean? :huh: #Wo3Rose
  8. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Happy Birthday!

    Hye, Mine is on 24th october,
  9. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Music Corner: ♪ Share ♪ Rate

    Makes me cry, and miss my mum.
  10. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    ❤ Couples ❤

    @Commander_Rose + @LUCIFER1_the_dark
  11. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    ❤ Couples ❤

    LOL :lol:
  12. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Your favourite TV series!

    I got bored in s5 when they changed the whole team, and I shifted to Legends of Tomorrow
  13. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Woah....... No way :wacko:
  14. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Questions & Answers - FAQ - Tanki Online Forum

    He was using jump hack for like 10 minutes, and I am sure my teammate recoeded it, so I hope that the player will be banned permanently.
  15. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Questions & Answers - FAQ - Tanki Online Forum

    What has happened to Tanki? I voted a player who was hacking in the game. not just once but 10 times, and after 30 mins the mods banned him. and also just for 1 month. This is insane, why was he not given more strict ban?
  16. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Tanki Tower. Is there a world record for this? :P :D
  17. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [Community HQ] now OPEN

    So a legend can choose an XT equipment too?
  18. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [Forum Game] Knock Knock

    Who's there? :ph34r:
  19. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Your favourite TV series!

    Sorry typo, yea Black Lightining.
  20. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [Community HQ] now OPEN

    So it's player's choice? Can he choose m3 as well? And any paint and any module?
  21. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Admit something!

    I admit that I bought m2 rail on 9 and m2 hornet on 11(mu), and today, I finished first in all Xp battles. :P
  22. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Umm, I guess even in pro battles alteration are not allowed, so why to waste 100k on that, should I not focus on saving?
  23. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    International Championship [Mar 15 - Apr 21]

    I need a clan.... :wub:
  24. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [Community HQ] now OPEN

    What was the dream tank? Any idea?
  25. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Which camouflage paints are good?

    You mean Ping:999? It does the same thing right? :P
×
×
  • Create New...