-
Posts
2 426 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by u812ic
-
Are you saying that payment options are available, but are blocked and by using a VPN service, it's unblocked and he'll be able to make purchases? I found this article, it's pretty lengthy. The last sentence was cut short. I think the person who wrote it got too wordy and ran out of room. Why doesn't PayPal offer its services in Pakistan?
-
I made that statement because while in that dome, I've never noticed receiving any damage. Maybe I have the mechanics wrong. If I receive any damage, am I immediately healed? Is that why I haven't noticed taking any damage?
-
MM Skyscrapers Please add Skyscrapers to MM. The ramps are on several levels, top of buildings and go around buildings. It seems big enough to accommodate a 10x10 MM battle and a decent substitution for Madness.
-
Does it work on other websites like YouTube? For some reason on rare occasion, for which I have no answer, even though the speaker is physically on, it's off in the speaker settings. It's happened to me. Go into you control panel, click on speaker and have a look-see. Recently, I had the same problem. The speakers were on, the settings said it was on 100%, troubleshooter said it was functioning. I played with them for about a month. Finally, I got new speakers. The ones I replaced were about 15 years old, but I understand some people have to replace them about every 5 years or so.
-
A&E is a TV program Arts and Entertainment. How do they have my life in their hands? You're right. It's all personal. You contradicted yourself. See highlights ^^ Earlier in this topic, I mentioned a guy who has a FULL body tattoo, including places that I can only imagine the pain. OUCH!!! His decision. He wanted to look his best at the nude beach. Who's to judge?
-
Thanks all. I got that from a website explaining the different levels of l33t 5p34k. This was the final level in which the reader had to translate. I didn't know if it was allowed to post links to other websites, so I didn't. There were many substitutions I couldn't figure out, "like left arrow, left arrow, right arrow." I saw "left arrow, right arrow" but could decide how the two were related.
-
In lobby chat a player was breaking about every chat rule: Using all caps. inappropriate language, inappropriate subject matter, etc. Other players warned him several times and telling him he was going to get banned. Rule breaker: "No I won't. I'm not doing anything wrong. I always chat this way in other games and nothing ever happened." Another player: "Read the rules." (linked) Rule breaker: (Types out a string of obscenities) Rule breaker was banned for a month. He comes back on another account. Rule breaker: Why was I banned? Rule breaker: What did I do wrong? Rule breaker: I didn't do anything wrong. People always talk like that. Rule breaker: You suk. Other player: You better shut up. Rule breaker: leave me alone Rule breaker's alt account was also banned for a month. Cheers went up from other players. EDIT: Rule breaker was a lower rank.
-
Why you should accept the fact that this game is dead and move on
u812ic replied to X_Death.By.Me_X in Archive
Since Skyscrapers is on several levels and the ramps go around buildings, I think it could handle 10x10 MM battle. -
Oh, come on, now . You're smarter than that. Think it through, man. What would have to happen to get this implemented? Think about it. (Hint: MM would have to be taught a new trick)
-
Osa CTF red. I escorted a teammate to grab the enemy flag. He was killed and I took a lot of damage. My RK wasn't working. I took the flag and got up to the top of the ramp (the one in front of the ditch that you see in the Wiki maps) and got killed. A few feet from me was a Thunder/Mammoth. As I was on my way to rebirth, I saw he was heading for the flag. When I respawned, not far away, he had stopped short of the flag. An enemy tank was on the ramp. Mammoth had a decision to make....grab the flag or take his chances on maybe killing the enemy. Which do you think he did? The enemy tank came to the top of the ramp and returned the flag. The Mammoth didn't shoot until the enemy tank was on level ground. The Thunder/Viking (enemy tank) did severe damage to the Mammoth and a Railgun killed him. He may have hesitated because he was waiting for his OD, I don't know that for sure, I never saw his star. Good tactic or bad tactic? The Mammoth didn't know I had arrived on the scene. My Vulcan was still winding up when he got killed. Should he have taken the flag? Or did he do right by letting it be returned?
-
You can suggest it in I&S. I was going to do this, but you beat me to it. You can go here, too. It gives the list of names. https://en.tankiwiki.com/Avatars
-
l33t 5p34k (leet speak) translation
u812ic replied to u812ic in l33t 5p34k (leet speak) translation Archive
Does anyone know advanced l33t? I know a little bit, but this one has me stumped. Can anyone translate? /=<>Я 4££ üj3ëЯ £33']['-/_ <>|_|'][' '][']-[ëЯë, '][']-[ëЯë'es '][']-[ë /=|_|££ Яë']['4Я) £ëë'][' £ë\/ë£, ![\] \|/]-[!<]-[ ë\/ëЯ'/' \/<>\|/ë£ <>Я <<>[\]es<>[\]4[\]'][' !es Яë|>£4<ë) j3'/' 4£']['ëЯ[\]4']['![\]{, <]-[4Я4<']['ëЯes, |>|_|[\]<']['|_|4']['!<>[\] <\/>4Я|{es 4[\]) {,£'/'|>]-[es. es<> /=<>Я ë}{4<\/>|>£ë '][']-[ë £ë']['']['ëЯ 4 ![\] <>[\]ë \|/<>Я) <<>|_|£) j3ë Яë|>£4<ë) j3'/' 4 4, !'][' <<>|_|£) j3ë Яë|>£4<ë) j3'/' Д <>Я /-\ ![\] 4[\]<>'][']-[ëЯ EDIT: I've been studying this and at first glance, it looks like gobbledygook. But after taking a really good look at it, it's like a Cryptogram. Once you've picked out a few letters and word patterns you begin to solve some of it. I'm still stumped on most of it, though. -
I admit I abstain from all admissions.
-
Your two are already in jail and you're still doing crime? Some people just never learn.
-
:lol: When I played my first CTF (Silence) and got the flag, I knew it had to go to our flag base. What I didn't know was that our flag had to be there, too. I ran over that flag base time and time again, thinking I was lagging. So, I just dropped it on the flag base (Maybe that was the problem?). Another teammate picked it up. I stayed behind to see what I was doing wrong. When our flag was returned and he capped, I got the connection.
-
Titan OD puts up a dome. Stay within that dome and the opposition's ammo bounces off. But if the opposition enters the dome, then you're a burnt toast, swiss cheese, ice cube, whatever the turret is that enters your dome.
-
Why you should accept the fact that this game is dead and move on
u812ic replied to X_Death.By.Me_X in Archive
They also mentioned the holes in the floor. Players were dropping down and ending up in one of the holes. That's what stuck in my mind. I thought, "All they have to do is plug the holes." But, you're right, there were other reasons. -
Why you should accept the fact that this game is dead and move on
u812ic replied to X_Death.By.Me_X in Archive
This might answer some of your questions as to "Why?": http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=380192&page=4&do=findComment&comment=6695613 -
I found what I wanted here: https://en.tankiwiki.com/Avatars Thanks
-
I see plenty of places to post negative feedback, but is there a place for positive feedback? Like a compliment for the Devs or other Admins, Mods and Helpers or a good update? "Thank you for...", "I like...", etc.
-
Both of you forgot the "2345". That's part of his name, too. Since he's a Master of something, I was trying to think of 2345 things he may have mastered that starts with "T." Not 2345 individual things but within a group, like "2345 Ninja moves", but that doesn't start with "T."
-
For awhile, sleeve tattoos were a rage. Some looked quite nice. I saw a woman, mid 20's, with sleeve tattoos but only from the elbow down. She was wearing short sleeves. Looked tacky.
-
If you put your pointer over his name, you will see he's ForumsAdministators
-
Premium accounts do not insure shorter waiting times. I don't know where you got that idea. You're put into a queue just like everyone else. Perks for Premium account: ~Premium paint ~Pro Battle Pass ~50% bonus for XP ~100% bonus for stars ~100% bonus for crystals Read more about it here: https://en.tankiwiki.com/Premium_Accounts Computer speed doesn't have much to do with it either. As I understand it, the program is scanning the servers and maps for an open slot in the game mode of choice. If you haven't been put into a battle in 1:00 to 1:30, click out, wait 10 to 15 seconds and try again. Or choose a different mode.
Jump to content










































































