Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

magnaboy2

Tanker
  • Posts

    237
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by magnaboy2

  1. magnaboy2

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Biggest reward on my 1st acc!!! :lol:
  2. magnaboy2

    Decorate a Christmas Tree

    what the... just 700 crys less? are you out of your mind?
  3. magnaboy2

    Decorate a Christmas Tree

    @thor001 check this post from Semyon,i hope this is an answer to your question http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=186322
  4. magnaboy2

    Decorate a Christmas Tree

    Just buy all toys everyday,and you will get a prize.
  5. magnaboy2

    using flash player stand alone

    So,when I play tanki online at flash standalone,I am getting sooo many connection closeds and laggs while my internet connection is very good,I got kicked from a battle with 1200 score and funds 3000 due those connection closeds and laggs,I don't share my acc,nobody knows my password. What do I have to do? Is everybody lagging like this?
  6. magnaboy2

    Reworking of maps

    Noop,parkour can't be easy,in moon maps it isn't "real parkour",and no fun in moon maps.
  7. magnaboy2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Dictator for sure!!!
  8. magnaboy2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    YES!Exactly what I was thinking!That is what I will do!
  9. magnaboy2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Should I buy something m3 in the 50% sale this New Year or save up my crystals for the dic+rail kit,I've 302 617,I really love dictator+railgun,I had that combo before rebalance,played everyday with it...Defence is my style,also fighting in mid-center of the map.... oh,btw,i don't buy crystals
  10. magnaboy2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Should I buy something m3 in the 50% sale this New Year or save up my crystals for the dic+rail kit,I've 302 617,I really love dictator+railgun,I had that combo before rebalance,played everyday with it...Defence is my style,also fighting in mid-center of the map.... oh,btw,i don't buy crystals
  11. magnaboy2

    Micro-upgrades review by NBAHbI4 and ArchangeI

    At 1:10 you said "prodigi" while you clicked the paint picasso!!!!! :o ;)
  12. 160000+20000+200+100000 = soooo much!!! :lol:
  13. I've one little question,can I receive those crystals tomorrow too,or another day? (can't log in today)
  14. I've a question for Semyon,if there are three red containers on my pics,example Can I post it three times then,or just 1?
  15. okay,thanks selly :lol: ,I hope tanki received those messages....
  16. Hi,how do you post those pics on twitter to tankionline_en? (i'm new there XD)
  17. magnaboy2

    New product kits

    Thanks for not deleting this one :)
  18. magnaboy2

    Gold Fever contest

    upload at upload site,and send link here)
  19. I agree with the fact that we should be able to play with the old graphics,I play since 2009-2009 or so and i really like the old graphics because they look so damaged,they are made so we don't see those boring good looking tanks with no scratches etc... these graphics of now are made good,too finished,they are ugly,very very ugly... for example 1 stripe on the smokey m1 or railgun m1,and there comes 1 stripe more each time you upgrade it,you don't see that right now....
  20. magnaboy2

    Improvements in graphics

    That's Good? ^_^
  21. magnaboy2

    Madness

    http://tankionline.com/en/plans/
  22. magnaboy2

    Read - Update 196

    But,Opex-Rah, when can we expect the new physics update? :( (it don't have to be exactly)
×
×
  • Create New...