Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

magnaboy2

Tanker
  • Posts

    237
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by magnaboy2

  1. magnaboy2

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I stole it from a bunch of people XD + reward
  2. Thank you,you're king aswell ^_^ That is true my friend,but stadium is a very nice map though. Thank you buddy :P You should! It is a top hull,perfect balance between HP and Speed ;) It is not about the gun,but about "dictator' hull ;) Well said Deri-Dex! :lol:
  3. magnaboy2

    Let's Discuss Product Kits

    You talking about me bro? :lol: :o
  4. magnaboy2

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    You noops are all banned for not wishing us a happy new year! :lol: (happy new year! :D )
  5. magnaboy2

    Let's Discuss Product Kits

    I will get it one day!!! I am coming for you!!!! Watch out!!!!!
  6. ​Nice topic rider! I've to read it :lol:
  7. magnaboy2

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player 12321112234 has been banned for watching too much at the spelling XD
  8. I was hungry and I decided to eat me out of it :lol: TPBM falls in a black hole,but then another black hole appears and he gets sucked in both.
  9. magnaboy2

    Let's Discuss Dictator!

    A fact you may have never known about "dictator"! http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=187248&hl=
  10. Thank you,some people say dictators height is a disadvantage for the hull,but I'd think it is a huge advantage! :) Haha,I'm glad you learned something :D
  11. magnaboy2

    Let's Discuss Dictator!

    All your negative replies are making people choose foranother hull then dictator jk.... Dictator kingz
  12. magnaboy2

    Let's Discuss Dictator!

    I totally agree with you!! I've never liked viking and dictator is N°1 tank forever :lol: :wub:
  13. magnaboy2

    Decorate a Christmas Tree

    You get nothing! :O
  14. magnaboy2

    Decorate a Christmas Tree

    do not give "magnaboy" crystals yet,i'm about to rank XD nevermind,i received them:(
  15. magnaboy2

    Decorate a Christmas Tree

    thats a lot! :O :D :lol:
  16. This is not what I meant to reach with this topic XD
  17. magnaboy2

    A fact you may have never known about "dictator"!

    So...when you use dictator,no matter what M,if you use it with a long range gun,stadium is the best map for it! Why? I will tell it you right now! I found this trick a few years ago. You go to this place here,or somewhere else,then,you stand against the wall with your back. Then you snipe some people,and kill them just for fun :lol: Eventually you will become king like me :lol: Oh and,you can't do this with any other hull!!! :P I hope the spoilers work,my apologies if they do not. nevermind,they work
  18. magnaboy2

    The New Year sale is on!

    What if the prize is that we get "maddness" map back! xD
  19. magnaboy2

    The New Year sale is on!

    :)
  20. magnaboy2

    The New Year sale is on!

    me too on my noopacc! :O
  21. magnaboy2

    The New Year sale is on!

    Please give me a DCC please,I am waiting it for 6 days now :unsure:
  22. I have a gas mask,but I can still smell it :rolleyes: I will let the guy below me listen to music of JUSTIN BIEBER!!!
  23. magnaboy2

    Tanki World Records

    How about biggest score-reward difference + most flags captured in CTF :lol:
  24. magnaboy2

    Congratulatory post

    Biggest reward on my 1st acc!!! :lol: i don't know if i can post it here :S
×
×
  • Create New...