Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

magnaboy2

Tanker
  • Posts

    237
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by magnaboy2

  1. magnaboy2

    Kits .... Are very annoying

    So...You say people who buy don't have skills? :blink: Yup,that's what you are saying....
  2. magnaboy2

    Kits .... Are very annoying

    Kits are good if you have them....
  3. ???? Try it! It will be awesomeeeuh!!
  4. magnaboy2

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I've some awesome pics for you all!! :lol:
  5. magnaboy2

    Play tanki by using words

    YEAH I GOT IT I GOT THE CARD OMG I GOT IT WOOOOH (sorry for flooding but I am just soooooo happppyyyy!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )) pls no ban xD edit:
  6. magnaboy2

    Play tanki by using words

    I type my nickname and stuff,I hit enter and stuff,I check my Daily Bonus,I get a DCC,I can't believe it,after 11 days of waiting,I finally get a DCC,I go to "buy" section,I go to prepaid cards,then paysafe cards,I go buy crystals for €35,I receive my crystals,I take a prnt scrn and share it with you guys ofcourse,then I go to garage,I have finally enough crystals to buy the medium m3 kit,I click on buy,take another prnt scrn and share it with you guys,I click on yes!! I check out the new stuff I got. I enter a battle with my supah-dupah m3 stuff,I own everybody!!! They get scared and leave... Then an old friend calls for help,we take-over the battle again,gold notification,I say woooh,gold xd,I go full drug,I see the gold falling at the other side of the map,I kill them all,they do "middle finger" at me,I take the gold,all are angry at me,I don't care,I finally get a huge reward,they wanna hunt me,I know it's not gonna happen anyways. I love the stuff and I can parkour like a king again B) This will happen today,as I haven't logged in today,I hope this will happen :lol:
  7. magnaboy2

    [Forum Game] Don't you hate it when...

    No,I was shot once,and I spawned at the right place at the right time to catch the gold box! :lol: ​DYHIW you are about to catch the gold box,but then,a nooplagg comes and you're stuck in the gold box!! :o
  8. magnaboy2

    [Forum Game] Guess the Paint

    I used to like it before RB NPWL taiga
  9. magnaboy2

    [Forum Game] Are you afraid of ?

    Yes,they are so terrifying.... Are you afraid when watching in the mirror when the lights suddenly turn off and when you hear something scary...?
  10. magnaboy2

    [Forum Game] Are You?

    I was 1 minute ago :o Are you watching my post to answer it? :lol:
  11. YES!! How you know that? :o The user below has thunder m2
  12. WOOW,the mighty Raphael2 uses my trick in his video!!! :blush: :wub: I feel so honored now! :lol: Indeed,stop hating dictator! :mellow: No comment. No problem FatalDeath! (awesome name btw :P )
  13. magnaboy2

    THE GAME is over

    Isn't this thing on the board a CODE for Iphones and stuff?? :o
  14. magnaboy2

    THE GAME is over

    Yes Yes,Because there were a lot of cheaters on tanki!!! :o
  15. I never seen a map called scilence :blink: ,you mean silence,right? ;)
  16. magnaboy2

    THE GAME is over

    ydzero is a tanki online player and member of creative league
  17. Dictator is a hull! :mellow:
  18. magnaboy2

    THE GAME is over

    very tricky of the devs.... :mellow:
  19. magnaboy2

    THE GAME is over

    maybe everyone is looking too far in to it! maybe you already have the answer without knowing it -_-
  20. magnaboy2

    THE GAME is over

    map called novel,check it out!!!!
  21. magnaboy2

    THE GAME is over

    1. 2042
  22. I forgot what email adress I linked to some of my accounts XD
  23. magnaboy2

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    You can get ban for posting such pics! :O
  24. magnaboy2

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I ranked at the same time as Raphael2,that's why not so many people joined my battle XD
×
×
  • Create New...