Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

magnaboy2

Tanker
  • Posts

    237
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by magnaboy2

  1. magnaboy2

    Creative Academy “Tanki Online” - CA-TO

    Teach me how to do this,and what version of photoshop I need XD
  2. magnaboy2

    [Issue 20] Newspaper Quest

    It's so hard XD I can't find any answer :S
  3. magnaboy2

    Thank you.

    Yea,that would be nice! :)
  4. magnaboy2

    Rap tankionline

    gold box is gonna drop.... I'll make some hip-hop
  5. magnaboy2

    Tanki Couples

    What paint is that? :O Flame?
  6. magnaboy2

    using flash player stand alone

    Bad... But no laggs anymore these days :lol:
  7. magnaboy2

    Battle of Rusty Barrels

    NO,crap,i forgot to buy a paint xd
  8. magnaboy2

    Update 220, 227 — Changes in maps

    Maddness looks ugly with all those different props... :I
  9. magnaboy2

    Battle of Rusty Barrels

    players rule ok :lol:
  10. magnaboy2

    Tanki app?

    no,we don't pay for app,this is free game,everything of normal tanki must be in phone tanki xd
  11. magnaboy2

    Let's Discuss Dictator!

    yea,me too :lol:
  12. magnaboy2

    Vote for the discount on hulls!

    k,come 1vs1 tomorrow :P
  13. magnaboy2

    Vote for the discount on hulls!

    Dictator kingz!! ^_^
  14. magnaboy2

    Let's Discuss Product Kits

    Hehehe,That was my main combo before rebalance :)
  15. magnaboy2

    Let's Discuss Product Kits

    I got it on 05-01-2014 :)
  16. magnaboy2

    Update 217

    Maddness Will Return,It Will Be Even More Populair Then Silence! :lol:
  17. magnaboy2

    Battle of Rusty Barrels

    Oohh Thanks. But the players who bought paint of developers while players win,won't get anything?
  18. magnaboy2

    Where are all the old players?

    nuccie left tankie...
  19. magnaboy2

    Choose your discount!

    Anyways...When is shaft going to be on the discount list again? :o
  20. magnaboy2

    Choose your discount!

    Too bad I can't get anything in this sale,I just have 25K -_- VOTE ISIDA! ;)
  21. magnaboy2

    E-mail linked

    I forgot what e-mail adress I linked to my account "magnaboy"... How to find out? :huh:
  22. magnaboy2

    Dictator - The Guide

    I've the med m3 kit... And I do not think that dictator+firebird is not like dictator+freeze,firebird is more like hit and run away and wait till he dies weapon,freeze is like shoot and shoot.... .-.
  23. magnaboy2

    THE GAME is over

    Great game,it's very very awesomeeeuh!!
×
×
  • Create New...