Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Venerable

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 687
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    17

Everything posted by Venerable

  1. Venerable

    Doodle Champion Island Games! (Google)

    If you haven't already noticed, there's a new Google doodle right now, and it looks like this: Cool, isn't it? If you've played Pokemon Fire Red (or anything similar), you'll immediately find this "doodle game" familiar. Well, it is a really fun game with a nice little story. As of now, the game doesn't seem to have an "end". Post your high-scores, experiences, doubts, suggestions, etc. here - let's discuss the Doodle Champion Island Games! However, I request you all to make good use of spoilers, because we mustn't spoil the fun for others. High-scores can be posted just like that, but tiny tidbits that have the potential to spoil the story should ideally be posted in spoilers. Here are my scores:
  2. Venerable

    Help with math homework, please.

    ? Wrong answer mate, imma sue your Math teacher...
  3. Venerable

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Could this be....? @beaku welcome back, in case you've returned... ?
  4. Venerable

    Darkness [Final]

    Approved! The ending was as dark as the title of this series. And, of course, throughout the series, there was darkness everywhere... "Darkness" was a fascinating series even though, by your own admission, it didn't end as planned. But hey, that's okay - considering the circumstances, it couldn't have ended better. In fact, it was a smart ending. There's no need to think bitterly about what could have been, or have any resentment. But yes, striving to improve is a great attitude, and acknowledging and/or identifying your shortcomings is a huge positive. I really hope to see you back soon, and please keep writing (in a notebook, if not on an electronic device)! Edits:
  5. Venerable

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    OMG I couldn't use Tesla properly cuz I didn't know how to use it on phone (not that I know how to use it on PC either, but still ), but I somehow managed to kill enough tanks thanks to its OP damage and reached the final level: B0-NK
  6. We return, dear readers, after a brief hiatus to bring to you all a very different piece - a piece that will surely make you chuckle or smile (or shed a few tears of nostalgia). @Yisroel.Rabin, a former Reporter, made a surprise appearance and posted this entertaining account in the AWS. Read on and find out - What if the English Community was a Pirate Crew?
  7. We return, dear readers, after a brief hiatus to bring to you all a very different piece - a piece that will surely make you chuckle or smile (or shed a few tears of nostalgia). Yisroel.Rabin, a former Reporter, made a surprise appearance and posted this entertaining account in the AWS. Read on and find out - What if the English Community was a Pirate Crew? Read here!
  8. Venerable

    [Forum Game] Avoid The Question

    When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad... I simply remember my favorite things, and then I don't feeeeeel... soooo baaaad! Do you miss offline school?
  9. Venerable

    [Forum Game] Answer the question

    "Been a long time since I posted in the Forum Games section..." (And then I clicked on this Forum Game first, for some reason) What kind of question would you simply love to answer here?
  10. Venerable

    The End of the World, Part #3

    Approved! And the story progresses... There's still a lot more to come, I can sense that. I'm quite intrigued now - how will this story pan out? How will you bring about "The End of the World"? Who're the three mysterious beings (interesting word choice there)? A lot of questions. Well, let's wait for the next part(s) to find the answers to some, if not all, of these questions. I liked those pictures in the end; very useful! One still needs a dictionary by one's side, if not a Google tab or Wiktionary, while reading. Ahem. Please include smaller pictures in the future, or at least put them in a spoiler. You can change the dimensions of the pictures by double clicking on them. Don't forget to check the "Keep original aspect ratio" box! Edits: Very minor, just a few typos; added a spoiler (and a few spoilers within the spoiler).
  11. Venerable

    Congratulatory post

    Huge congratulations to @Sabry.Superman!!! Way to go, future Contest Organizer!
  12. Venerable

    Funny Quotes You Know!

    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is mystery, today is Chemistry." ? ~ Me (counterclaims are welcome ?)
  13. Venerable

    Augment Hunt

    The winners have already been announced: [https://en.tankiforum.com/topic/392336-augment-hunt-results/]
  14. Dearest readers, The Newspaper is going through an unexpected phase, especially due to real-life obligations of our Reporters. We're trying our best to keep moving forward. Please bear with us while we try to sort things out and get some clarity, because our publishing schedule might be erratic in the coming month. There might be some delays in AWS approvals as well. We'll publish some exciting pieces very soon - stay tuned! Thank you for your unwavering support!
  15. Venerable

    Apply for Helper - Results!

    The main topic says that "any other worthy entries will receive a sum of 25,000 crystals", which is essentially a consolation prize for those entries which do not win any of the top three prizes but still deserve some reward. Your entry was good, but while judging, there will always be some entries that win and others that don't. Also, we had only six entries this time, which meant that I had to limit the number of consolation prizes. So, only the best entry apart from the top three got the consolation prize. You do not need to worry. The prizes will be sent directly to your account.
  16. Venerable

    Apply for Helper - Results!

    Hello readers! Even though we didn't get many entries this time, it's time to announce the results of "Apply for Helper!" Check out the winning entries below. ~*~*~ In first place we have @Intention - this Gold Dropper applicant just secured the gold here in this contest! Link to Entry Meanwhile, a close second place was secured by @Lose. Link to Entry Meanwhile, our Newspaper Challenges regular @chinufire1 took home third place. Link to Entry And finally, a consolation prize will be given to @Volturo. Original Post ~*~*~ A huge "thank you" to all those who participated! We really hope to see more participants in the future.
  17. Venerable

    Apply for Helper!

    Oh well, time to lock this topic even though I'm more than 24 hours late. Results will be announced on 11th June. Locked.
  18. Venerable

    Secret Party

    Spy (or any other Helper) cannot do anything about it. I missed the registration deadline too. Well, this is life...
  19. Um... simply because this is the French Newspaper section! :D
  20. Venerable

    Apply for Helper!

    Even if the contest had ended on 28th May, it would have been impossible to send the prizes to the winners before these sales, because we would need at least a week to judge all entries and publish the results.
  21. Venerable

    Apply for Helper!

    Hi there! We've haven't received enough entries this time (only 6), so we've decided to extend the deadline by another week. Hopefully we'll get more entries! To those who have already participated - please be patient. To those who were held hostage by Mr. Procrastination - uh, just escape and submit your entries. Easy peasy.
  22. Venerable

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I bought 30 Ultra Containers separately (15x2) because I figured that it was cheaper than the <Fortunate> bundle, and I'm not really interested in participating in the giveaway. Loving the 50% sale. (Even though I'm broke now :x ) From the first set of 15 Ultra Containers, I got the AP augment for Shaft from the last container, but I couldn't get a screenshot. From the second set, I got these three amazing augments: Stun Immunity for Hunter, AP Rounds for Railgun, Jammer Immunity for Ares, all of which were welcome because I didn't have any augments for Railgun and Ares, and had both resistances along with Cold Immunity for Hunter. No regrets. :D
  23. Venerable

    How Tanki DIED and what should be done

    One year already! ? And 5 pages... :D
  24. Venerable

    Congratulatory post

    Hearty congratulations to @Ironmantonystark on joining the Newspaper team as a candidate! I hope you become a full-fledged mult soon! ? Oh, sorry admin... congratz @kaisdf on becoming an Event Organizer candidate!
×
×
  • Create New...