-
Posts
1 607 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Ranger7
-
Banned for 1. Being husto 2.for baning cablaz and 3. cause I have no three (Oh wait... that is a reason, and its no. 3.. O well...)
-
Banned for banning me for three reasons
-
+1 It said that it would be today.... Cant wait though! :)
-
Goal: To be as good as Tommy60 with M3 thunder and M3 Viking :-)
-
Viking M3. Its good speed and Awesome amount of health beats the very slow and clumsy (But healthy) Mamoth.
-
Banned for banning Tommy
-
Okay, shoud I upgrade my viking to M2, or should I save my crystals to get thunder M3 (Cause I already have it M2)
-
I remember buying and then upgrading thunder to M0 to M2. That was EPIC!! :)
-
I already know blastoises.. I guess I shouldent post it??
-
I remember being dissapointed when I ranked up to W01 cause the rank insignia wasnt cool
-
Banned cause I have a reason now (but I wont say it) :mrgreen:
-
I remember feeling extra proud when I got past the rank of staff seargeant and got a red star! I was soo happy! :)
-
Banned cause I dont have a reason to ban you this time (or cant think of one :P )
-
Banned for banning the guy who banned this other guy about 7 times in a row
-
So, when will the decision be released? NM. I just read the topic again. Thx again queenz :-)
-
Banned for banning me while I was offline
-
Banned cause their leader got killed
-
Banned cause Rangers lead the way
-
Banned for posting in this one
-
Banned for getting mad
Jump to content



































































