Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Maf

Tanker
  • Posts

    23 629
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    278

Everything posted by Maf

  1. Maf

    Serial`s editor

    Closed by request
  2. Maf

    Paint Separation Update

    This, as well as the fact that you can't see the model of your tank spinning (it keeps loading) is a bug and should be fixed in an upcoming update. So soon you will be able to: See your tank again See the paint statistics, hopefully with previous stats Maybe even see the module stats
  3. Maf

    Tanki World Records

    Well, we will make a decision when something like that actually happens. (pls don't rig it ._.)
  4. Maf

    Tanki World Records

    I don't know how easy it would be to set up. Seems like even if you were to do that, it would still take considerable effort to beat the record. Wow, I never realised this record can be rigged like that :mellow: I'm considering even moving it to archive because of that...
  5. Maf

    Complaint Book

    Topic merged
  6. Maf

    Paint Separation Update

    Mods don't get extra crystals for giving out more blocks/bans :mellow:
  7. Maf

    Tanki support is unhelpful

    Answered by Issho. Closed.
  8. Maf

    Paint Separation Update

    OR you can create an acc, buy M4 XT on it and give it to poor families for them to enjoy! ^_^ (and then block them for account exchange)
  9. I think so, yes. As far as I know, even if there are no players on the opposite team, 20% of the fund simply disappears because there is nobody in the empty team to take it.
  10. Maf

    Paint Separation Update

    Because I care about what other players experience in the game? And besides, not even I can afford to spend millions of crystals on MUs, so I'm facing the same problem (even though to a lesser extent)
  11. Maf

    Paint Separation Update

    So basically every Triple module costs 1 150 000 to buy and fully upgrade, therefore any paint that could previously be bought and upgraded for less was cheaper before the update than it is now. Thanks devs for not mentioning this anywhere in the news. It's not like a 150k price increase matters much, right? -_- I had nothing against the paint price increase because that makes perfect sense - a fair way for devs to earn more crystals, and add more ways for buyers to get special items without affecting gameplay balance. But the increase of module MUs without even mentioning it anywhere - THAT's just not cool.
  12. Maf

    Paint Separation Update

    Welp, to buy Zeus and get it to full 50/50/50 you needed a total of around 1 million crys (250 000+749 890), while to get the same protection with an identical module (Badger T-G) you now need 1 150 000 crystals (250 000+900 000), which is a 15% price increase :mellow: I suddenly don't like this update anymore.
  13. Maf

    Paint Separation Update

    To be honest, 3-4 years ago when I wasn't even thinking of applying for mod, I obviously wanted to have every special paint like other players. And back then I only really cared about the status the paint gives you and I didn't even know that you get this OP protection on it. If I was given a choice between Helper and Silver, I would go for Silver simply because it's a more valuable paint and less people have it, therefore you have more prestige for being one of the owners. In fact, if Helper provided more protection than Silver (let's say 20% vs. 15%), I'd still chose Silver because it gives the owner a higher status. My point is, I don't really understand why you obsess so much about a tiny decrease in the paint's protection, when in fact the most important part about owning the paint is not the protection, but the fact that other players will recognise you as one of the best players on the game.
  14. Maf

    Paint Separation Update

    https://web.archive.org/web/20160310010410/http://en.tankiwiki.com/Micro-upgrades From what it looks like, every link is clickable and gives you the old version of the MU table with old prices and values. In case the link doesn't work, here's the values for Zeus, which you can start with: http://tnkscr.net/jORQed.png
  15. Maf

    Paint Separation Update

    Works for paints too. You want to tell me that you could always keep track of every single paint each of your opponents had? There's a lot of benefits in the whole update for older players too, but that particular part of the update involving replacing the need to remember paints and using the R key instead is aimed at new players.
  16. Maf

    Ideas for Maps!

    Topic merged
  17. Maf

    Let's Discuss Paints!

    Topic merged I added a link to your doc in the first post.
  18. Maf

    Paint Separation Update

    So it's not overpowered then? So everything is fine? I don't get you people...
  19. Maf

    Paint Separation Update

    If you want to know exactly what turret to choose, you'll just have to go around and check every enemy's modules. Perhaps they should increase the range of the R key information banner, but even when there were paints, I doubt that it was possible to recognise every single paint when the tank was beyond the nickname display range. This update was aimed for making the game easier for new players and yes, it does make it harder for old players, who now have to get used to the less convenient system, compared to remembering all paints. That I can't deny.
  20. Maf

    Paint Separation Update

    Why is it still overpowered?
  21. Maf

    Paint Separation Update

    Wait, what? :blink:
  22. Maf

    Paint Separation Update

    I think they did say that the paints will (or might) be reconsidered. I'm pretty sure they will change the rank limits of the paints so that they get prettier and more expensive towards higher ranks, instead of the random order now. Paint prices might change too, although that's unlikely. I do actually think they should do an official poll asking players to rate the paints based on their design and use the results to assign their prices and order, otherwise we end up with prices based off of the devs' own opinions. For example I think that Lumberjack should be a lot less expensive and Swash - a lot more. As for the actual prices - those are completely fair and shouldn't be changed. Paints no longer give players any advantage in battles, so not being able to afford a 500k paint does not impede your winning potential. Paints have become exclusive cosmetic items just like XT equipment and we'll just have to get used to it.
×
×
  • Create New...