-
Posts
899 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by cheap_plastic_flower
-
I was never a fan of No Supply Battles until two weeks ago. I started playing them and I am glad I took the time to start doing it. I bought the 500 crystals monthly pass. It's worth it. At the end of the month you have gotten your crystals back, made some points, and you don't have to spend your money on DRUGS. That is a winner in my book. I prefer the Kungur map. It is a good one for all types of turrets and hulls. You will see people using all of them too. Rank is secondary to Skill and Tactics in an NS battle. M2 equipment can be as effective as M3. It all depends upon the skill of the player. The upper ranks aren't so powerful after they have been hit a few times by your other team mates. Every weapon counts in these games. An M2 "anything" can take out a weakened M3 with one shot. Most of the players are there for the game and not the "prestige". Players often change sides after a battle to even out the opposing team and allow a new game to start. Most of us don't really care who wins. It's about having fun !! Below are some REAL Tanki battles. Unlike some people I don't care who won and I don't care who lost. It's a GAME !! It's like a different Tankionline without the druggers. Needle-Viking-Freeze --- Guarding the flag. Zeus-Hornet-Freeze --- Going for the flag. Something-Something-Something --- Doing something. I forget. This forum is a nightmare when you actually try to post some content. Gawd !!!
-
I am very offended by your remarks, Gocac. Most Marshalls are fine, upstanding members of the community. They would never take advantage of anyone. They would go out of their way to assist and guide newcomers. Notice how they are assisting and guiding the members of the Red Team in the screen capture below. Notice how they actually let some of the Red Team capture some flags. Isn't that sweet of them? I bet they were using drugs too. That is the way most Marshalls show respect for the opposite team and for people of lower rank. Get yourself a one month No Supplies Pass. I did ... finally !! It is the best thing I have ever bought from Tankionline. It is a lot of fun and most of the Russians, they actually use NSP a lot, are a good bunch of people to play with and against. Be prepared ... they are really good at it. Did they really need the points that much ??
-
This thread is proof that the Zombie Apocalypse is upon us. It will not DIE !! It cannot be DESTROYED !!.
-
Tanki does give everyone a present on their birthday. You will not be LAGGED or Disconnected From The Server for ONE hour. ENJOY !! Don't forget to blow out the candle !!
-
Gee thanks !!! I don't think I could have survived without your POSTS. They kept me going during the "dark days". "I dedicate this post to all my friends here" ... you don't have any friends here. They left after your 3000th post. OVERKILL !!
-
For Entertainment Purposes Only Join Today and get a Lifetime Supply of Some Members will receive: All Members will receive FREE MEDALS FREE Gifts Every Week: Each week Members will receive a FREE Tankionline Tree JOIN TODAY !!
-
Your pet is a GIANT RAT? Cool !!
-
It didn't run away. I ran over it with my car. You owe me 10.00. I had to have my car washed. Dog guts were all over it. You can Paypal me if you care too. Thanks.
-
This is very true. I think it may be a result of the decaying insect body parts and greasy cooking smoke residue that clings to my stems and petals. But in this case I was referring to my Toe Cheese Encrusted Plastic Flower Feet.
-
Oh no ! Everyones rank has been revealed to the world.
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Oh no ! Everyones rank has been revealed to the world. Archive
I personally feel that revealing the rank of the forum users is going to be a big mistake. People will be afraid to post anything out of fear that their opinion will not be as valued as that of someone of higher rank. They will be humiliated, harassed, harangued, browbeaten, slammed, punked out, abused, scorned, slapped around, dumped on, heckled, jeered, scoffed, insulted, derided, and in general laughed at by everyone of higher ranks. I'm loving it !! Can you smell it ??? -
Hmmm ... best time on Tankionline came when my ISP turned off my service for non-payment. I was unable to access the internet for two weeks. It was the best of times. It was the worst of times. I used my unwanted vacation constructively by shooting stray cats and dogs in the neighborhood. I had to stop it when I accidentally shot a cow. Then I paid my bill and came back. End of story.
-
I had to do it !! I know you people are starving for entertainment.
-
Can you smell me ???
-
It's great !! The guys on the LOW SIDE will finally stand a chance. It evens up the odds. Now the "bad guys" have to climb a ramp too. I love the WIDE RAMPS. They make a larger area for my ISIDIA PARTS to fall on when I get hit by a Shaft. I agree with Splitterpoint. It's a good map for Hornets.
-
Battle LAGS OUT with less than 1 minute to play.
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Archive
I don't have any problem with it; but I need to know what you had for lunch first. -
Battle LAGS OUT with less than 1 minute to play.
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Archive
Don't worry about 'em, General Cody. Just a bunch of newbies. They are like bugs. You can't kill 'em all. All of them are ONE SENTENCE WONDERS. -
Battle LAGS OUT with less than 1 minute to play.
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Archive
Please stop. You are going to make me pee in my pants. You awesome, terrible beast. I checked your previous postings, GUMmaster5. If you get too "rowdy" your grandparents will cut off your internet. I know your real parents abandoned you so they could afford a second car. -
You people are really doing something wrong. I got 12000 crystals.
-
Battle LAGS OUT with less than 1 minute to play.
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Archive
It has about as much POINT as those POINTY HEADS you two nobodies have at the moment. Sit down Needle Heads !!! -
Battle LAGS OUT with less than 1 minute to play.
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Battle LAGS OUT with less than 1 minute to play. Archive
On four+ different occasions the battle has lagged with less than one minute to go. It has happened in Kungur, Silence II, Bobruisk, and the Polygon. It is starting to happen more and more for me. Even if you refresh the page you never get back to the game until it has restarted. I have only lost points on one occasion ... I think. I don't know if I have lost any crystals; I don't really pay any attention to them. Is this happening to anyone else ? Another item: Does the time delay between pressing the space bar and Thunder actually firing a round seemed to have increased ? It is most noticeable to me when firing and turning the turret at the same time. I have never had this much delay before. There is no apparent delay in the other turrets. Poor Old Thunder. Tanki will not just leave her alone !!! Anyone else? NO... it isn't my keyboard ... or my cache ... or my flash player ... or my computer ... or my internet provider ... or my graphics setup ... or my browser ... blah, blah, blah. These problems are annoying to me; but they cost some people points and crystals that they have worked really hard to get. So it goes .... -
I vaguely remember that game. I came in late on the losing side (I like Underdogs) and they really stomped us in the first round. Everyone but the mentally ******ed, like myself, decided to leave the scene of the crime. We stayed not because we had any hopes of winning; but because we enjoyed being slapped around and humiliated by complete strangers. These guys showed up and we got some payback. You know you are mentally ******ed when you'll take an M2 Rico into one of those shooting galleries. I hate Rico, Jojo. It's the only M2 weapon I own. The only way I will upgrade it is if Tankionline gives me the M3 and 10,000 crystals. Rico was created in Hell by Satan himself. Stay away from it, JoJo. It will steal your SOUL !!
-
+1 It has a lot more info and the search function is great. It kind of grows on you. I had a wart grow on my finger one time. I didn't go to the doctor. I sprinkled it with hot sauce and chewed it off. And yes ... it did taste like chicken.
-
I agree SilentShadow. I have gradually moved from 2 to 4. Even the No Drug Polygon on Server 2 is now an ongoing Drug War. Server 4 usually has a good crowd and a large variety of battles. They also have lots of open slots in them. And I may be wrong, but the LAG doesn't appear to be as bad. I love the new update, but I never had problems with lag until the last one. I hope they get it fixed soon. Since you mentioned servers between 10 and 20; I do recall that they have a large crowd on the weekends. I think I will try it. I still think that Tanki should set aside and entire server or at least two battles, whatever type, as FREE No Drug Zones. It is apparent to everyone that the NSBP is a failure. I have never used the free pass, nor have I ever entered a NSB. The few I have seen are just ... BLAH. 999 minutes !! I agree with GeneralVeers. My finger tips begin to get numb after thirty minutes. Join the game. Have some fun. Leave. Let the Druggers have it.
-
I think I played in that one for a while, Paxorf. I didn't mean to freeze you. It was an accident. You always got between me and the other guy. LOL. I drugged for a while, got some points, and got out. I always have access to plenty of supplies; but it has reached the point where drugging is the RULE rather than the EXCEPTION. One is always "drugging up", rather than enjoying the game. The Drug Wars have gotten as boring as the rest of Tanki. Bill is correct. Prepare for the trolls, the misinformation, and the comments about buying a No Supplies Battle Pass. They would be great if there were any "real" battles in the list. Tanki should make at least two battles on each server reserved for Free No Supplies Battles. Here is the really scary part, Paxorf. Once you get into the higher ranks; Tanki gives you enough "free" supplies most nights to stayed drugged for an entire game. LOL. Their logic escapes me. Good luck. Rank up quick and, unfortunatley, join in the Drug Wars with the rest of us. Here is an old pic. Check out my Isidia numbers. The D/L is about as low as it can get. Then check my score!!! It was a short battle for me. I just came to have a good time. I could care less about rank, points, and D/L's. I owe this good time to DRUGS. Ahahahahaha.
Jump to content



























































