-
Posts
899 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by cheap_plastic_flower
-
5 tests in 1 week !! That is awesome !! You are a really hard worker and probably a genius. I can tell that by your idea suggestion. Keep up the good work and keep us updated. Please excuse me now. I have to go PUKE.
-
Here are much needed SUGGESTIONS and IDEAS for you. Please stop creating these silly ... childish ... JUNK TOPICS.
-
It would really help if you would please stay on topic and stop posting silly, childish, USELESS JUNK.
-
Best choices AFTER the rebalance ?
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Best choices AFTER the rebalance ? Archive
It is coming and there is nothing you can do about it. We all need to start looking to the FUTURE. I have never been to the test server and never intend to go. I always depend on the information obtained from the users of the forum. I read the information others provide and then form my opinion. I currently have everything M3 (hulls and turrets) with the exception of an M2 Rico. I hate 'em ... nasty things. I dusted off my ol' Rail Gun and tried it this morning. I could live with it. What will be the BEST CHOICES after the rebalance ?? P.S. I am tired of reading COMPLAINTS; if you have any go cry to your Mother. Smell me !!! -
Mr. Lunga has started a new topic in the COMPLAINTS section for users to voice their opinions on the REBALANCE. Go here: http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=164156
-
Tier 1 tanks will fight better but will still look OBSOLETE
cheap_plastic_flower replied to tralalalalala in Archive
Mr. Lunga has started a new topic in the COMPLAINTS section for users to voice their opinions on the REBALANCE. Go here: http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=164156 -
Mr. Lunga has started a new topic in the COMPLAINTS section for users to voice their opinions on the REBALANCE. Go here: http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=164156
-
Guess what's coming soon? Started by kilaz, 22 Nov 2012 07:02 Hopefully, the end of this topic.
-
Greatest Movie Monster of All Times: Opinions Wanted
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Archive
-
Everyone is invited to MizARee and FlipSquads Tanki Wedding!
cheap_plastic_flower replied to Snyper22 in Archive
It really makes me ashamed to say that I am a man at times. It seems like the first thing men do is start bashing women on their appearance. For your information there is a picture of Mizaree in the Forums. She is a very attractive woman. Let's face it guys !! We are either TEENAGE TWERPS with PIMPLES or OLD GUYS that smell like CHEESE. Our only claim to fame, and that includes me, is that we are TOTAL TURDHEADS. Now please !!! Back on topic. -
Everyone is invited to MizARee and FlipSquads Tanki Wedding!
cheap_plastic_flower replied to Snyper22 in Archive
I am not the kind of person to spread gossip. However, I have heard from reliable sources that Mizaree and Flipsquad are in the process of getting a DIVORCE. They are currently in dispute over the division of the SUPPLIES and the RICO. Apparently it will have to be resolved in a Tanki courtroom. Like so many other Tanki Marriages this one appears headed for disaster. Please remember that this is only RUMORS and GOSSIP from reliable sources. We can only hope that it doesn't become yet another ... Celebrity Marriage Gone Bad. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jk1Y5vOnNo -
Great work, Copper. The videos were fantastic, too. The always look better when they are in motion.
-
It's finally December 24 days left till the big day
cheap_plastic_flower replied to X-x-A-x-X in Archive
-
TANKI and Steam Online. Should I be afraid ?
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Archive
“He seemed unaware of the messiness of the arrangement. ” ― J.D. Salinger, Franny and Zooey This is a valid and reasonable topic, Latvian. Tanki created a POLL relating to Steam Online. I was only concerned with why Tanki would create it when 47 percent of the responders said that they had never heard of it, and 20 percent said they would not like to use it. It does raise some questions. I am no longer a TROLL. I am now an UPSTANDING MEMBER of forum and in the eyes of many a ... LIVING LEGEND. In the future, Latvian, please refer to me as MISTER cheap_plastic_flower. I deserve your respect. -
TANKI and Steam Online. Should I be afraid ?
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Archive
If you missed the POLL on the entry page; perhaps you should go back and look at it. Google Steam Online or any variations of it. Go to their site and take a look at it. Questions, questions, questions. A large percentage of the people that glance at or even read this THREAD wil not be able to comprehend it or at most care little or nothing about it. This thread will rapidly disappear into the pile and be forgotten. And so it goes .... -
TANKI and Steam Online. Should I be afraid ?
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Archive
It is a LOT MORE than what you just posted. If it is integrated into Tanki and involves MORE THAN one of Steam's FREE ACCOUNTS; it is going to cost MONEY. It is also going to require a REALLY GOOD high speed connection. That doesn't bother me, but it might bother some of the other users. I don't know what Tanki's plans are for the future, but that POLL seemed really STRANGE to me. -
TANKI and Steam Online. Should I be afraid ?
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in TANKI and Steam Online. Should I be afraid ? Archive
If you missed the POLL on the entry page; perhaps you should go back and look at it. Google Steam Online or any variations of it. Go to their site and take a look at it. Questions, questions, questions. A large percentage of the people that glance at or even read this THREAD wil not be able to comprehend it or at most care little or nothing about it. This thread will rapidly disappear into the pile and be forgotten. And so it goes .... The day might come when you look back and say, "I wish I had a Double Crystal Card. Those were the Good Ol' Days." I have only two questions: Are those $ dollar signs $ ??? What's up, Doc ? -
Greatest Movie Monster of All Times: Opinions Wanted
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Archive
That is too funny, Mister G. Godzilla and Chuck Norris have been FRIENDS for years. After Chuck's TV series, Walker: Texas Ranger, was cancelled Godzilla let Chuck perform in this video. He allowed Chuck to win the match in the hope that it would bring him out of his depression and make him feel better about his SISSY BOY lifestyle. It was all FAKE. Godzilla let him win one. "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AIuKt8kVoI -
Greatest Movie Monster of All Times: Opinions Wanted
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Archive
cheap_plastic_flower, on 26 Nov 2012 - 20:14, said: I give you my choice as the Greatest Movie Monster of All Times: cheap_plastic_flower, on 29 Nov 2012 - 19:26, said: His vote is worthless. Thank you so much for your compliments and words of encouragement, Niknik655. As a token of friendship I have requested that Godzilla send you a LIFE SIZED REPLICA of his world famous GODZILLA BOOGERS. Expect them to arrive within 7 to 10 business days. I know you will enjoy them for years to come. " May i remind you that 90% of the forum hates you." Only 90% !!! That is really down from last month's poll. I must be doing something wrong. -
Greatest Movie Monster of All Times: Opinions Wanted
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Archive
These outrageous PERSONAL ATTACKS upon myself and the MIGHTY GODZILLA have gotten out of control, Skitee. My belief in Godzilla has only grown STRONGER. I guess next you are going to tell me that Godzilla is just A MAN IN A RUBBER LIZARD SUIT. Outrageous !! Obama, Jetfire,Twilight Sparkle, and the rest of that crowd are not monsters. They were created by the MONSTERS on WALL STREET. Their hidden agenda is to generate money to further WEAPONS RESEARCH in the never ending quest to destroy Godzilla. Wall Street Weapons Systems, Inc. -
Greatest Movie Monster of All Times: Opinions Wanted
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Archive
You have been deceived by this HOLLYWOOD MYTH, St. Evergreen. In 2003, Reuters published an article claiming that more people are killed by vending machines each year than are killed by sharks. That tells me that you are more likely to be eaten by a CANDY MACHINE than you are by BRUCE THE SHARK. Yes, that was his name ... BRUCE !! How scary !! Anytime Godzilla wants some delicious candies he simply STOMPS a candy factory into tasty bite sized chunks and EATS IT. Willy Wonka never stood a chance and neither would BRUCE THE SHARK. -
Greatest Movie Monster of All Times: Opinions Wanted
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Archive
It is a well known fact, Lhamster, that Niknik655 is a notorious YES MAN. He agrees with anyone with an AVATAR. He meekly humbles himself before anyone with POWER. His vote is worthless. I also must remind you that you are a HUMANOID. Your friends and family may think of you as a NON-HUMANOID, but I would never do such a thing. -
Greatest Movie Monster of All Times: Opinions Wanted
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Archive
I beg your pardon. It's a CARTOON and a lot less GRAPHIC than some of the other STUFF I have seen in the Forum. You might want to read the TOPIC TITLE and ask yourself who the TROLLER is in this situation. If you don't want to participate ... LEAVE. -
Greatest Movie Monster of All Times: Opinions Wanted
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Archive
Yes, it was a CARTOON SHOW. It reminds me of some of the HUMAN CARTOONS I occasionally bump into on Tankionline. Tom and Jerry had their DARK SIDE too. -
Greatest Movie Monster of All Times: Opinions Wanted
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Archive
I have only TWO WORDS for you, Splitterpoint ... NINJA TURTLES !! Godzilla uses them to clean out from under his claws after he STOMPS TOKYO.
Jump to content



























































