Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

cheap_plastic_flower

Tanker
  • Posts

    899
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cheap_plastic_flower

  1. cheap_plastic_flower

    Greatest Parkour in the history of Tankionline

    Shouldn't you two guys be in the back of the Tankionline Carnival Wagon eating mayonaisse sandwiches and flicking boogers at each other ?
  2. cheap_plastic_flower

    FIREBIRD

  3. cheap_plastic_flower

    Greatest Parkour in the history of Tankionline

    so he could be a troll another day. God I hate this Cheap Plastic pile of.... nvm. Calm down Farm Boy ! Hate is an awfully strong word. Let's just say that you "dislike" me. Shouldn't you be out in the barn cleaning up cow manure ? Don't forget your rubber boots.
  4. cheap_plastic_flower

    The highest score in the history of Tankionline !!

    Gravedigger Go somewhere and post some oversized pictures. I don't even waste my time searching for the bottom scroll bar anymore. I simply don't look at the picture. Learn to RESIZE !! Yea, I know ... Control + and Control -. LOL. Do that several times and take a look at your Desktop.
  5. cheap_plastic_flower

    The highest score in the history of Tankionline !!

    I will repeat ONE MORE TIME ... that screen is REAL. Where are my crystals ? My record STILL stands !!!
  6. cheap_plastic_flower

    Shadowsvisions Excellent Broadcasting !

    This is some GOOD STUFF. Look at it !!!
  7. cheap_plastic_flower

    Greatest Parkour in the history of Tankionline

    P.T. Barnum put it best, "There's a sucker born every minute."
  8. cheap_plastic_flower

    Shaft and The 7 Hidden Secrets

    This was one of my first vids. Kind of lame now. Enjoy !!
  9. cheap_plastic_flower

    Greatest tank design in the history of Tankionline

    Take a break from the front page for a while and enjoy some quality entertainment.
  10. cheap_plastic_flower

    Private Maps are NOT private.

    This enjoyable video is on me. The front page is so full of junk. You people need some quality entertainment.
  11. cheap_plastic_flower

    my complaint

  12. cheap_plastic_flower

    The Jumping Wasp in Silence II

  13. cheap_plastic_flower

    me gusta

  14. cheap_plastic_flower

    R.I.P

    How sad. I am sympathetic to your plight. Have you considered skinning the carcass and using the pelt to make a nice cap or hat ? You, your dead dog, and your topic is attracting a :
  15. cheap_plastic_flower

    LETS TALK ABOUT THE FIREBIRD!!!!

    You need to search the forum before you post. Otherwise you could become a :
  16. cheap_plastic_flower

    Time to quit

    Get out !! Hopefully, they will lock this topic.
  17. cheap_plastic_flower

    My Paint STINKS More Than Your Paint Contest

  18. cheap_plastic_flower

    where is the russian real photo topic?

    Wow !! No wonder the Russian servers are always busy. It's a Dating Service and you get to play Tankionline too. The best of both worlds. Now I can TROLL complete strangers in Russia via PM. Thanks for the link.
  19. cheap_plastic_flower

    where is the russian real photo topic?

    Does everyone in Russia smoke cigarettes ?
  20. cheap_plastic_flower

    Custom made paint H2o Collection By Mister_G

    You should have posted that here Mister G : http://forum.tankionline.com/posts/list/41454.page That post is drying up. It needs our help. The only comment I can make is that they don't STINK. Check out my paints. I 100% guarantee that they STINK or you get your money back. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cfrC2vg-MI
  21. cheap_plastic_flower

    Custom made paints!

    Check out my Stinky Paints. The only thing worse than my paints is this really stinky video. The big surprise is at the end of the video. Stick around !! If it ain't movin' ... it ain't GROOVIN' ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cfrC2vg-MI
  22. cheap_plastic_flower

    The Jumping Wasp in Silence II

    A BRAT. LOL. I haven't been called that since the 1940's. This is a response to your Email request, G. The local adoption agency told me today that I could not legally adopt you as my son. They thought it strange that I would want to adopt a 37 year old alcoholic. I'm really sorry. Maybe we can try again next year.
  23. cheap_plastic_flower

    My Paint STINKS More Than Your Paint Contest

    Maybe we can change it to a My Food STINKS More Than Your Food Contest
×
×
  • Create New...