Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

cheap_plastic_flower

Tanker
  • Posts

    899
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cheap_plastic_flower

  1. cheap_plastic_flower

    My Paint STINKS More Than Your Paint Contest

    That looks so yummy !! I wish I had some kuyrdak (also spelled kuirdak, a dish made from roasted horse, sheep, or cow offal, such as heart, liver, kidneys, and other organs, diced and served with onions and peppers). Raw onions are good for your breath. I could go for some horse delicacies, such as zhal (smoked lard from a horse's neck) and zhaya (salted and smoked meat from a horse's hip and hind leg). Ulpershek is a dish made from the heart, aorta, and fat of a horse. Sounds delicious !! When you have eaten all of the horses you will have no COWBOYS. Think about it. Mypalau is a dish made from sheep’s brain made by putting the brain in a wooden bowl, add marrow and some pieces of meat, add salted fat broth and garlic, and this dish is often served to honored guests. I would hate to know what you serve to DISHONORED GUESTS. Just kidding !! One of my favorite foods is chitterlings. Every culture is different. The French "use" to eat horses too. Pssst ... they still do. Chitlins' http://whatscookingamerica.net/History/ChitlinsHistory.htm
  2. cheap_plastic_flower

    My Paint STINKS More Than Your Paint Contest

    My personal opinion is that no one wants to see what you had for lunch splattered all over your tank.
  3. cheap_plastic_flower

    My Paint STINKS More Than Your Paint Contest

    I agree. Needle is the second ugliest paint in my opinion. I use it and it is very effective; but it makes your tank look like a bag of grass clippings.
  4. cheap_plastic_flower

    The Jumping Wasp in Silence II

    Your silence may be an even greater sign of hostility.
  5. cheap_plastic_flower

    My Paint STINKS More Than Your Paint Contest

    No. My account is safe. I am trying out a new technique. I call it STEALTH TROLLING. Nice pic. You can really jump. Are those Foster Grant's you are wearing ?
  6. cheap_plastic_flower

    My Paint STINKS More Than Your Paint Contest

    Stop doing that stuff.
  7. cheap_plastic_flower

    Designer of Tanki Online: Results!

    Please shut your piehole. You make me want to
  8. cheap_plastic_flower

    The Jumping Wasp in Silence II

    I sense hostility.
  9. cheap_plastic_flower

    Is this a Test Server Map and Questions

    Thanks.
  10. cheap_plastic_flower

    [FoRuM gAmE] Your Country...

    I love Kentucky Fried Chicken too. I eat 4 or 5 buckets a week. I am hoping to become one of the lucky customers that gets one of their world famous Kentucky Fried Rats. That ol' Colonel sure knows how to fry up some rats !! I'm from Georgia. No not that one. The other one.
  11. cheap_plastic_flower

    My Paint STINKS More Than Your Paint Contest

    Who has the worst tank paint scheme in Tankionline ? I will start the contest off with my entry. It really STINKS !! No prizes will be awarded. The winner's prize was to be a box of Little Debbie Oatmeal Cakes. I ate 'em. Sorry. Feel free to post you pictures and/or videos. Forum users will determine the winner. I guess it doesn't matter where you post on the Forum anymore. Remember. If your Mum tells you that your paint scheme stinks; you need to enter the contest. You could be a winner. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxR7ENBkusU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cfrC2vg-MI
  12. cheap_plastic_flower

    Is this a Test Server Map and Questions

    Is the map in the vid on the test server or is it only in TTT ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvNxvuvv_3w
  13. cheap_plastic_flower

    The Jumping Wasp in Silence II

    You can unglue your finger from that F4 key now. The offer still stands ... make a video. Make it entertaining. Make it using TTT. Put some music in it too. I am trying to add sound to the gun shots with a spacebar hack. That would be really nice. Can you help me out ? LOL. Remember. I am still available to take command of the Vengeance Clan. I know you guys are struggling to make a go of it. You need a mature, intelligent leader like myself to take it to the top of the PILE. Where did all these flies come from Cletus ?
  14. cheap_plastic_flower

    The Jumping Wasp in Silence II

    I think it is safe to assume that Mister G and nuclearbom "use" the program, but made no effort to understand, translate, or refine it for the English forum. It is easy to berate other peoples efforts while you are making no effort yourself. Post some entertaining or informative videos made with TTT guys. Please. I don't want to see your Creative blah, blah stuff. Impress us !! Old Poker player sez: "Time to put up or shutup."
  15. cheap_plastic_flower

    The Jumping Wasp in Silence II

  16. cheap_plastic_flower

    The Jumping Wasp in Silence II

    Quote Cheese: "dont worry, i havent said all that there is to do in TTT, i will make a video showing some other stuff...if im feeling kind i might tell you how to do it." Gawd !! What could I do without you ? What would life be without EGO ? I wonder .... DISCUSSION OVER BYE.
  17. cheap_plastic_flower

    The Jumping Wasp in Silence II

    Here comes a really BIG ONE. This is the portion of Cheese3000's FAQ that I used to set it up. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !! OLD VERSION TANK TESTER Ensure that there is a "map.xml" in the main file, then: Open FlashPlayer. Click "file" "Open..." "Browse..." and go to "TanksTestingTool". Open "TanksTestingTool.swf" (this allows the use of all f3-f12 controls) Or: Go to the TanksTestingTool file. Right click on the "TanksTestingTool.swf" click "Open With". Select from: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer from the list. If it comes up click allow blocked content. When loading, TanksTestingTool has a dark grey screen. 1.0 Loads in max about 2 minutes. 2.0 loads in max about 1 minute. If either doesn’t load after about 3-4 minutes, it almost certainly won’t load. If either load a blank box that means you haven’t included respawn points. Testing an existing map 1.0: Go to "TanksMaps". Choose from "Çèìíèå êàðòû" "Ëåòíèå êàðòû", "Ñ òåñòîâîãî ñåðâåðà" and "test". "Çèìíèå êàðòû": has all winter maps "Ëåòíèå êàðòû": has all summer maps "Ñ òåñòîâîãî ñåðâåðà": has all test server maps "test" has new versions of a few maps 2.0: Go to "TanksMaps" "Ëåòíèå êàðòû". "Ëåòíèå êàðòû" has all most old prop library maps converted into 2.0 maps. List of maps New prop library maps: 2042 ~ 2042 Áåçäíà ~ Abyss Áåçóìèå ~ Madness Ãàðäåð ~ Garder Ãðàâèòè ~ Gravity Àðåíà ~ Arena Äîëèíà ~ Valley Âîëíà ~ Wave Áîéíÿ ~ Massacre Äóàëèòè ~ Duality Àòðà ~ Atra Àòðà II ~ Atra II Çîíà ~ Zone Ëàãåðü ~ Camp Êàíüîí ~ Canyon Èðàí ~ Iran Êóðàæ ~ Courage Îâðàã ~ Combe Ïåðåâàë ~ Pass Ïàëóáà-9 ~ Deck 9 Ïðîìçîíà ~ Industrial zone Ïðîñòîð ~ Scope Ïðîòèâîñòîÿíèå ~ Opposition Ïëàòî ~ Highland Ïëàòî II ~ Highland II Ïèíã-Ïîíã ~ Ping Pong Ïîäçåìêà ~ Subway Íîâýë ~ Novel Ïîëèãîí ~ Polygon Ïóñòûíÿ ~ Desert Ñòàäèîí ~ Stadium Ñòàíöèÿ ~ Station Ôåðìà ~ Farm Òèøèíà (íîâàÿ) ~ Silence II Òèøèíà (ñòàðàÿ) ~ Silence Õîëì ~ Hill Øóì ~ Noise Óùåëüå ~ Rift Ýñïàëàíäà ~ Esplanade Old prop librarys maps: ×åðíîáûëü ~ Chernobyl Áàðäà ~ Barda Áåðëèí ~ Berlin Áðåñò ~ Brest Áðåñò II ~ Brest II Æàâîðîíêè ~ Skylark Áîáðóéñê ~ Bobruisk Âîëüôåíøòåéí ~ Wolfenstein Ãóáàõà ~ Gubakha Áóìáîêñ ~ Boombox Äóýëü ~ Duel Äþññåëüäîðô ~ Dusseldorf Ðåä Àëåðò ~ Red Alert Êîëõîç ~ Kolhoz Êóíãóð ~ Kungur Ìàãàäàí ~ Magadan Ìàãèñòðàëü ~ Magistral Ïåðåêð¸ñòîê ~ Cross Ïàðìà ~ Parma Ïåñî÷íèöà II ~ Sandbox Ìîëîòîâ ~ Molotov Ìîíòå-Êàðëî ~ Monte Carlo Ìîñòèê II ~ Short Bridge II Ìîñòû ~ Bridges Îñà ~ Osa Îñàäà ~ Siege Ñåðïóõîâ ~ Serpuhov Ñàíäàë ~ Sandal Ñîëèêàìñê ~ Solikamsk Òðåê ~ Deathtrack Òðèáüþò ~ Tribute Ôîðåñò ~ Forest Ôîðò Íîêñ ~ Fort Knox Ôîðò Íîêñ II ~ Fort Knox II Ôîðò Íîêñ III ~ Fort Knox III Øîññå ~ Highways Òýìïë ~ Lost temple Choose a map. Copy it to the TanksTestingTool file. Delete the file called "map.xml". Rename your map "map.xml". Load TanksTestingTool. Tank controls insert: creates tank at the current spawn point delete: deletes the controlled tank Arrow keys: moves the tank Z: rotates turret left X: rotates turret right Spacebar: shoots ]: changes what weapon you are shooting N: changes to the next tank (next tank in map, not next hull) (shift+N changes to the previous tank) Numpad_7 ~ changes weapon Numpad_9 ~ changes weapon Numpad_4 ~ changes tank Numpad_6 ~ changes tank Numpad_1 ~ changes paint Numpad_3 ~ changes paint f6: shows/hides physical model of the tank/turret and the suspension. F: enables/disable the camera following the controlled tank Camera controls E: moves the camera up Q: moves the camera down A: moves the camera left D: moves the camera right W: zooms in S: zooms out (shift+ any of the above moves the camera faster) Click and drag with the mouse wheel to rotate the camera. Other controls T: changes to the next spawn point (shift+t changes to the previous spawn point)(ctrl+t changes to the next group of spawn points, it switches between Death Match, Team Blue, Team Red(ctrl+shift+t changes to the previous spawn group)) R: respawn controlled tank at the current spawn point B: shows/hides skybox f3: shows/hides geometry of the props f4: see below f5: shows/hides flags and spawn points f7: enables/disables AABB resolving f8: enables/disables OOBB resolving f9: changes the Tanks sorting between AVERAGE_Z, STATIC_BSP, DYNAMIC_BSP f11: creates 20 tanks. f12: enables/disables physics tab: shows/hides physical model of all the props, and hides the tank Changing visual effects Getting rid of the marker for the current respawn point: Go to "data" "images" "white". Copy the file "green_triangle.png". Go back to the "images" file. Change the name of "green_triangle.png" to something else. Paste "green_triangle.png". Getting rid of the markers for all respawn points: Go to "data" "images" "white". Copy the file "green_triangle.png". Go back to the "images" file. Change the name of "blue_marker.png" or "red_marker.png". Paste the "green_triangle.png". Rename it "blue_marker.png" or "red_marker.png". Changing the look of flags: Go to "data" "images". Open "blue_flag.png" or "red_flag.png" in an image editing program. Change the image to what you want. Save it in "images" under another name. Change the name of "blue_flag.png" or "red_flag.png" to something else. Rename your image "blue_flag.png" or "red_flag.png" (note, both images must be a .png file). Changing the look of the weapons: Smoky: Go to "data" "images". Open "smoky_shot.png" in an image editing program. Change the image to what you want. Save it in "images" under another name. Change the name of "smoky_shot.png" to something else. Rename your image "smoky_shot.png". Go to "data" "images". Open "smoky_explosion.png" in an image editing program. Change the image to what you want. Save it in "images" under another name. Change the name of "smoky_explosion.png" to something else. Rename your image "smoky_explosion.png" (note, both images must be a .png file). Twins: Go to "data" "images" "plasma". Open "shot.png" in an image editing program. Change the image to what you want. Save it in "plasma" under another name. Change the name of "shot.png" to something else. Rename your image "shot.png". Go to "data" "images" "plasma". Open "charge.png" in an image editing program. Change the image to what you want. Save it in "plasma" under another name. Change the name of "charge.png" to something else. Rename your image "charge.png". Go to "data" "images" "plasma". Open "explosion.png" in an image editing program. Change the image to what you want. Save it in "plasma" under another name. Change the name of "explosion.png" to something else. Rename your image "explosion.png". Go to the "data" "images" "plasma". Open "fade.png" in an image editing program. Change the image to what you want. Save it in "plasma" under another name. Change the name of "fade.png" to something else. Rename your image as "fade.png" (note, all images must be a .png) (note, you do not have to do it in that order). Firebird: Go to "data" "images" "flamethrower". Open "fireball.png" in an image editing program. Change the image to what you want. Save it in "flamethrower" under another name. Change the name of "fireball.png" to something else. Rename your image "fireball.png" (note, the image must be a .png). Go to "data" "images" "flamethrower". Open "fireball.gif" in an image editing program. Change the image to correspond to "fireball.png". Save it in "flamethrower" under another name. Change the name of "fireball.gif" to something else. Rename your image "fireball.gif" (note, the image must be a .gif) Changing the skybox: Go to "data" "images" "skyboxs". Copy the required skybox. Go back to "images". Rename "skybox.jpg" to something else. Paste the skybox. Rename the pasted skybox "skybox.jpg". Changing Weapons(new version only): Smoky/Thunder/Shaft: Go to "data" "images" "Shots". Choose from "Shaft" or "Smoky" or "Thunder". Choose from "M0" or "M1" or "M2" or "M3". Copy "????_explosion" and "????_shot". Go back to "images". Delete "smoky_explosion" and "smoky_shot". Paste the images. Rename "????_explosion" to "smoky_explosion". Rename "????_shot" to "smoky_shot". Twins/Ricochet: Go to "data" "images" "Shots". Choose from "plasma" or "Ricochet". Choose from "Ì0" or "Ì1" or "Ì2" or "Ì3". Copy "charge" and "explosion" and "fade" and "shot". Go back to "images" "plasma" Delete existing images. Paste images. Firebird/Freeze: Go to "data" "images" "Shots". Choose from "flamethrower" or "freez" Choose from "Ì0" or "Ì1" or "Ì2" or "Ì3"(firebird) OR Choose from "Ì0, Ì1, Ì2" "Ì3"(freeze). Copy "fireball". Go back to "images" "flamethrower". delete existing images. Paste images.
  18. cheap_plastic_flower

    The Jumping Wasp in Silence II

    Just a suggestion, Cheese. You might want to "streamline" your FAQ. It has a lot of extras about the Alternativa editor which might confuse a lot of people. I know you are into maps, but most of us regular guys just want to JUMP !! I used the old version of Tank Tester. The EXE version never worked correctly for me. I copied the portions of the FAQ that related to the old version of the tester and saved it as a text file. I just edited the "config.xml" file. You are right I adjusted the speed section. Hope this works: ... 1000 1000 180000 3400 400... Just locate that code in the XML file and change the speed for the Smoky. I also noticed that the MO Smoky never fired. I believe that the other Smoky's do. You can do it for just one or all of the hulls. I just adjusted forward speed. A Mammoth can really JUMP !! The physics where fun to play with until my tank floated off. Attenion: You will also need the updated config file. It is in Cheese3000's FAQ. I will put something together for Mr. Lunga. I may leave out a lot of your extras. You can create something for the blog or anyone else for that matter. Just as long as the info gets out there. It would make for some really interesting videos and contests. Thanks again for all your efforts, Cheese. You may regret having brought all that info to the English forum !! How about that 360 over the top of the Mammoth !! I think I can do a double 360 on some of the other maps.
  19. cheap_plastic_flower

    The Jumping Wasp in Silence II

    Wall of Words coming right up !! Playing with the Tank Tester in Silence II. No I did not speed up the video. I modified the config file for Smoky MO. I have had a lot of fun with it. Thanks to cheese3000 for all of his great FAQ's and documentation. I use it to practice with when I don't have access to the internet. It can really improve your eye/hand coordination. Did you know it will run off of a "flash drive" ? Pssst ... take it to work and get fired for using it on company time. I did !! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbWsLPqF4Xs
  20. cheap_plastic_flower

    If you could fart in anyone's face, who's would it be?

    SEPTEMBER IS: BACK TO FARTING IN SCHOOL MONTH Time to give up farting in the wide open fields and get back to farting in the classroom where you can really make an impact.
  21. cheap_plastic_flower

    Dear MadDog21

    1. Who are you people ? 2. You mean people actually read that "scroll" ? 3. I wish Tanki would make the chat section an OPTION. I just want to see my Garage and the Battle List. Not a bunch of "scrolling" that I have no interest in reading.
  22. cheap_plastic_flower

    Shadowsvisions Excellent Broadcasting !

    A few honest comments and some minor spelling corrections ... BOOM !! Since when does that rate a ban ? I think you may be a little too sensitive. Don't take everything so personally.
  23. cheap_plastic_flower

    Shadowsvisions Excellent Broadcasting !

    but your horible at it... :roll: And you need to stay out of Spelling Bees. There TWO r's in horrible. I'm not your fan. Two words together is considered a compound word. You capitalize the FIRST letter only. Stay with the commentary. That wasn't YOU following me up the ramp with an Isidia last night? It must have been the capitalized V that blurred my vision. Hmmmm ... let me see if I can find that screen cap. Anyway good job. I could never hear the other guy. P.S. It's YOU ARE or YOU'RE. Your is a possessive pronoun. Second language problems ?
  24. cheap_plastic_flower

    Shadowsvisions Excellent Broadcasting !

    If you missed the live Developers/Players match this morning you really missed a good one !! I had never seen a "live" match before and really enjoyed it. A large part was due to the excellent broadcasting skills of Shadowvisions. He knew the players and described the action in detail. His commentary was outstanding and relevant. He made the match even more exciting. If he had been on the Isidia it would have been a runaway victory. I personally think he should have been "in the match". His video was my favorite and in my opinion the best. Alas, I was not one of the judges. Even if I had been a judge I would have probably been under a BAN, yet again, and could have not voted. Tankionline needs to reward him with some crytals for his outstanding efforts. Maybe I will not get banned for this one. Trolling is a lonely and thankless job, but someone has got to do it !!
  25. cheap_plastic_flower

    Third Lieutenants look here, Marshals look here

    It isn't the quantity ... it's the QUALITY that counts.
×
×
  • Create New...