Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

delnina2

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 569
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by delnina2

  1. Nice rank Kirby !! Thanks for creating such an improtant contest Best of luck !
  2. I3rilliant allways create the best contests :3 ... He is amazing ! :D
  3. delnina2

    [Issue 32] Main Topic

    Worst Newspapper ever thanks to this article --> http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=246416&do=findComment&comment=4387868
  4. I changed my mind thanks to the great explanation of Trollface.jpg :)
  5. Removed due to worng Information .
  6. delnina2

    Parkour Videos

    So the content is bad because I watch form a spectator's view .
  7. delnina2

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    May I help you ?
  8. delnina2

    Parkour Videos

    True ... Look at page 16 ...
  9. delnina2

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    Dude ... I dont understand your english ...
  10. delnina2

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    Same . Make a Guests team ...
  11. delnina2

    Parkour gold catching!

    Nope , I don't think so . He is a good parkourist but no ...
  12. delnina2

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    In 25th I have the last exam in the thrid wave ... Please wish me luck :l I need it badly
  13. delnina2

    [Forum Game] Mad or Nah

    Mad ... ( but in which subject ? ( Chimestry ? So nah ,,, ) I took your toys and sold them . Mad or Nah ?
  14. Omg ... I editted my post :l And now I will disqualfied ... But it's still 21th ... 3 hours to go ...
  15. delnina2

    Iron Days in Tanki Online!

    I can not belive ... I have 2 exames And I have to learn insted of playing tanki ...
  16. delnina2

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    oops sorry I did down vote :l - No don't buy it remember there are a lot of holidays in April and In May ... ( May 1 , Arpil 1 , ( That bunny and the duck with eggs ) ... 25% is nothing ! wait for 50% ... and don't worry about the kit ... Kits come and go ... Congrats about 2000 Posts !!
  17. delnina2

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Yeah it's a great movie ... I saw it 4 days ago ! :D
  18. delnina2

    Parkour Dictionary

    ok !
  19. delnina2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Thanks you helped me a lot !
  20. delnina2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    m2 railgun or m2 vulcan ? i have m1 railgun already ...
  21. delnina2

    Newspaper Requests!

    Add a interview of Falcosenna1 ... I would like to know more about him .... he is an intersting guy ...
  22. delnina2

    Parkour Dictionary

    Swift... when will you add Shaft Jamps ? As a old shafter I can tell you that it's not something that already exsit ... Please if you dont belive me so let me show you .
×
×
  • Create New...