Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

delnina2

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 569
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by delnina2

  1. delnina2

    Gudie New paints .

    Wow Great Gudie . Added a pool
  2. delnina2

    Gudie New paints .

    Hello everybody ! I would like to show you my gudie about the new paints ! Ready ? Let's start . Magam : 3,000 Protection : 20% agaisnt Hammer . Full MicroUpgarde : 30% agaisnt Hammer - Price - 9000 stars : 3.6 . Magma has a great protection agaisnt hammer especially in low ranks . Chainmail: 23,000 Protection : 18% agaisnt Hammer . 10% agaisnt Isida . 6% agaisnt railgun . Full MicroUpgarde: 27% agaisnt Hammer Price:37,154 15% agaisnt Isida Price : 15,923 9% agaisnt Railgun Price: 15,923 Stars : 2.8 . High price for Mu . Poor protection agaisnt isida and railgun . Too expensive . Pixel: 29,000 Protection: 30% agaisnt Hammer 10% agaisnt Smoky Full MicroUpgardes: 45% agaisnt Hammer Price: 65,250 15% agaisnt Smoky: Price: 21,750 Stars: 3.8 . Great agaisnt Hammer in all ranks . Poor protection agaisnt smoky. Worth buying for those that hate Hammer . Not for High ranks . Atom: 138,000 35% agaisnt Hammer 10% agaisnt Twins 15% agaisnt Firebird 10% agaisnt Freeze Full MicroUpgarde: 50% agaisnt Hammer Price: 175,636 15% agaisnt Freeze Price: 75,273 15% agaisnt Twins Price: 75,273 27% agaisnt Firebrid Price: 87,818 Stars: 3.5 . Great protection agaisnt Hammer Poor protection agaisnt others . Too expensive . But you can Mu it to 50% agaisnt Hammer . Mars: 143,500 Protection: 33% agaisnt Hammer 27% agaisnt Firebird 18% agaisnt Isida Full MicroUpgarde: 50% agasint Hammer Price: 181,264 47% agaisnt Firebird Price: 135,948 27% agaisnt Isida Price: 113,289 Stars 4.3 . Great protection agaisnt Hammer and Firebrid And even Isida, Great for Mu . Tiger: 175,000 40% agaisnt Hammer 30% agaisnt Smoky 15% agaisnt Railgun Full MicroUpgarde: 50% agaisnt Hammer Price: 221,052 50% agaisnt Smoky Price: 165,789 28% agaisnt Railgun Price: 138,160 Stars 4.0 . Great protection agaisnt Hammer And smoky . Bad for Mu - Too expensive . Nano: 231,000 Protection: 30% agaisnt Hammer 28% agaisnt Ricochet 10% agaisnt Firebird 20% agaisnt Smoky Full MicroUpgarde: 45% agaisnt Hammer Price: 216,526 30% agaisnt Smoky Price: 144,374 15% agaisnt Firebird Price 144,375 42% agaisnt Ricochet Price: 187,688 Stars : 3.8 . Too expensive . Medium protection agaisnt Hammer Ricochet Smoky . Poor protection agaisnt Firebird . Top 3: 1- Mars. ( For all ranks) 2- Tiger. ( For all ranks ) 3- Pixel ( Not for High ranks) - Nano ( For all ranks) . I think you should wait for A sale . And Don't forget Tanki may make a paint with 50% Vulcan 50% Vulcan ( Like Zeus / Clay ) ! Post your posts according tanki's rules,you can read them here: http://en.tankiforum...45&showforum=83 Dear Moderators,Developers or anyone that got a permission for this, Close this topic if this topic does not meet the requirements! You can find the info in the Wiki . http://en.tankiwiki.com/Paints
  3. delnina2

    Open testing of Vulcan!

    Hammer is not OP .. only 3 shoots ... But vulcan is A wasp cant Just Cant fight agasint it
  4. delnina2

    Open testing of Vulcan!

    yes i agree ... I think you should decrease the damage to 60hp ... ( there is that deadly Impact force and the speed ! -- and if it gets hot every second Hp goes down by 75 ...
  5. delnina2

    Open testing of Vulcan!

    It will be So OP ... Anyway
  6. delnina2

    Open testing of Vulcan!

    I agree . but this vulcan is OP ... Look: if you're a mammoth will double armor you can shoot and shoot forever when you're Hp goes down becase of the heat so you can put Frist Aid and you got a full armor again ... this like a wheel...
  7. I agree , this is should be at least in seound place
  8. Correct answer I had 14 ... And I am a shafter 3 3 3 3 2
  9. I think that pcoj's paint is the best
  10. delnina2

    [Issue 31] New Year Quest!

    Wow Hard man... Great Job Kirby :3 Kirby is pro in it :3
  11. My passion. It was a couldy day ... I was burning a red dictator to his death with my rage flames ... I disgrace my soul for a few simple points. Durning a rest in heaven I saw my passion, the orange title, I knew that I had to go back I went down quickly, I saw the gold box Sing, my engine heart was jumping under my hood ! I saw the gold falling, I have ruined the accelerator, my enigne has made a hugh sigh voice ! I tried to control the tank in the last momments, but No I was a failer...The sad dark orange hit me after a dictator took my passion my golden crystals ... Delnina2 !
  12. And ofcores gold rock will be there ... Congrats anyway GTR and others
  13. delnina2

    Paints with Hammer protection!

    Dear semyon kirov please dont ingnore me ._. Will we have a new hull ? Because we have 11 turrets and 7 hulls ...
  14. delnina2

    Paints with Hammer protection!

    Then leave the game . And tanki has much more than 150k daily users ... I think it has 500 ... I don't compare tanki to another games . Tanki is different . And you can leave the game If its not good for you .
  15. delnina2

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    >_< I think that this club should make a pro tricks ... you have swiftsmoky ...
  16. delnina2

    Paints with Hammer protection!

    Yes, it happened to me too. This is the bumbest Update ever ...
  17. delnina2

    Open testing of Vulcan!

    This is stupid ... I allways get "Connection closed"
  18. delnina2

    Paints with Hammer protection!

    I heared that we will have a paint with 50% - 50% from Vulcan and Hammer ... :D price : 300k
  19. delnina2

    FeedBack - Parkour mode

    Done :) Thanks
  20. delnina2

    Parkour Videos

    yes I do :3 But I did it with m3 :3 So Im ok with it lol !!
  21. delnina2

    Paints with Hammer protection!

    ^ me to the Devs
  22. delnina2

    Parkour Videos

    Yes I did ... But I don't see there nothing for me Just cool parkour tricks ..
  23. delnina2

    Leaving Tanki

    Bye Good luck in your real life ... And don't forget to have A reason to wake up ...
  24. delnina2

    Parkour Videos

    dude ... Really ? Epic Parkour ._.
  25. delnina2

    FeedBack - Parkour mode

    The and is for those that will add more ideas ,,,
×
×
  • Create New...