Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

emrakul

Wiki Editor
  • Posts

    4 371
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by emrakul

  1. emrakul

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    M1 wasp... yes, that's real.
  2. emrakul

    Tanki World Records

    "Most Kills in a DM MM battle"? Recently you can go over 30 kills in DM, if you self-destruct. https://prnt.sc/pi3nyz
  3. emrakul

    Episode 226 of the V-LOG is live!

    I was looking forward to halloween, but seeing it might include meteorites instead of golds on parachutes I changed my mind. Meteorites 3 times a year is enough in my opinion, they get boring very quickly since a lot of players decide to use mammoths.
  4. emrakul

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Two games in a row. Can you spot the difference? (DONT LOOK AT GS NO DONT DO IT)
  5. emrakul

    Team Juggernaut in the game!

    Yay I hope all the 'intended features' stay :X
  6. emrakul

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Rankup after months. (after 2 weeks of nolife) For some reason I thought it's good idea to kill marcus for my rankup :lol: Now that I think about it..
  7. "Most of us non-mods only guess" - also mods can just guess. Afaik, there are pre-made kit "sets" that are in "random" rotation, and one set stays in garage usually for 6 or 7 days (I have no idea). You can only hope, that your dream kit will appear in garage, which can take... long (more than month).My advice is to find a few kits you might want to use and buy whichever comes in garage first. gl
  8. emrakul

    [Forum Game] Helpers vs Players

    4 and half years ago I had a stupid idea to copy another game *and change it a bit so noone will notice* and now I can't believe it's still here :mellow: Just wow... Well I'm happy you guys still enjoy it :lol: 78 right I forgot I count -3 let's continue abusing thiiis 77
  9. https://ru.tankiwiki.com/%D0%9A%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%BF%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%82%D1%8B (A good hint, if EN wiki is not updated, check RU one quickly)
  10. emrakul

    Gold Box drop locations

    In molotov it can also spawn under the platform somewhere here. http://prntscr.com/opp4ib And in cross I assume there is a missing drop zone too? Unless it is for some reason not symetric http://prntscr.com/opp55t
  11. emrakul

    August Challenge — Gauss Prime Skin

    August challenge prizes, if you are interested: https://ru.tankiwiki.com/%D0%A7%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%B6%D0%B8
  12. Someone help me please, how to play this game without booster? :rolleyes:
  13. Finally Booster Drone nerf, that took over half year. I play with it myself and it's too strong as it is right now. Defender drone got boosted for battles, however that's a considerable nerf for parkour :( Gauss change very appreciated, thanks for that. Rico alterations boost good, those two alterations were unplayable. Hammer changes make sense too, hopefully "High-capacity ammo clip" won't be too strong, I also like slugger buff. Dictator overdrive change is perfect. Cross in MM OMG amazing and nice to see molotov too Great to see new map. Very good update except for Defender drone bonus armor nerf, I'll miss that for parkour. Also, booster drone's cooldown time won't help it a lot, since you can use next double damage only after a minute (I know you can pick up DD box, but they drop every 2 minutes on just a few spots around whole map) edit:
  14. emrakul

    [TDF] The Dutch Flyers

    F I hope you all stay around in the parkour community! ;)
  15. emrakul

    Episode 215 of the V-LOG is live!

    :huh: That's a lot of crystals.
  16. emrakul

    Tanki World Records

    Feel free to take down that record, I also agree it shouldn't be there. However I don't think this record should have just an hour minimal requirement, maybe 10 or 20 hours is more reasonable. BUT Maf, this record. 639 crystals in one DM MM battle. Might not seem a lot, but it is.
  17. emrakul

    Cool Discounts for a Hot Weekend

    Expected :ph34r:
  18. emrakul

    Tanki World Records

    You are missing around... another 14 million to catch up :lol: How's the decision about DM reward record?
  19. I welcome fixing bugs, mainly the extra shot after viking overdrive. That was annoying. I also welcome the reduced reload. I'm not happy about this change, but I get why it's done and... :( I understand it. Well, I had fun with it until now, hopefully it will be still good, just with changed playstyle.
  20. emrakul

    Tanki World Records

    I think this record shall be archived, since now DM is for 30 kills, not 50. (more kills = more fund, bigger reward) Obviously, I'm trying to take this record back, but with some good arguments :lol: And I think this is a good reward for DM battle these days. If anyone can do better, beat it. (done during x3 fund, so the actual reward is 639) https://prnt.sc/o0m2q4
  21. If anyone is interested about the new drone MU and SU costs, they will be probably like the following: :excl: This is NOT official, I just used some tricks :P
  22. :o omg 8th place tricks recorded in 3 days loool xd
×
×
  • Create New...