Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Yisroel.Rabin

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin

  1. Yisroel.Rabin

    50% off Micro-Upgrades and Speed-ups for 48 hours!

    Yes, sorry sir, my laptop broke, there's no problem with the actual game.
  2. Yisroel.Rabin

    50% off Micro-Upgrades and Speed-ups for 48 hours!

    Can't enter the game anyway :P
  3. Yisroel.Rabin

    Back to school 2016

    I like school, so much to do, rather than sit at home the whole day. (So glad the dislike button got removed :x)
  4. Yisroel.Rabin

    Quest (By Rabin)

    Sibling broke it...
  5. Yisroel.Rabin

    CLOSED — Cedric's "Virtual Office"

    the main thing is that the Russian CM speaks English, In don't think he needs to communicate with all the Devsz does he? :lol: :lol: :lol:
  6. Yisroel.Rabin

    Quest (By Rabin)

    I replied xDSorry guys, but due to the misfortune of me loosing my laptop a few days back, I cannot do my part in assisting you to complete the quiz (I didn't know hownti say it without giving to much away :lol:) Quest is suspeneded until further notice.
  7. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I don't think you got the point... I meant me! :c
  8. Yisroel.Rabin

    CLOSED — Cedric's "Virtual Office"

    Yes Hazel, listen to your elders.
  9. Added. Being I currently do not have access to a computer (I'm using an iPad), it is extremely difficult to update this topic. Thus being, I will not update the topic until further notice. However, keep posting your old nicknames and alternative accounts, they will be added in some amount of time. Sorry for the misfortune.
  10. Yisroel.Rabin

    The good of Gaming

    I much rather write a much longer story on my entire life. Or at least the best 3 years or so. If I do say so myself, it could be quite a fascinating piece.
  11. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Agreed. All our bans have been looked into and are being dealt with.
  12. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I think life wants me to stop playing Tanki: first I got banned for no reason, now when I go out for a few hours, I return to the fantastic news that my sister spilled water all over my keyboard and I cannot type a single letter... GG life, you win
  13. Yisroel.Rabin

    How To Deal With Haters...

    Or you can just do this c: Merci Darren
  14. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I was to pro for that gold, I wanted something challenging, so I just sat back, relaxed, and let some nug catch the gold.
  15. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I remember that pic <3 I like how the moon is in front of the clues, and blended extremely well. Underground Maps Group Battle Log – #5 I don't think is it for the day, but here's the battles we play today so far: A Fort Knox, Valley, and Magistral. ^_^ Find out more about is and how to join here.
  16. Yisroel.Rabin

    Why iPhones Suck?

    Cuz iPhone is Apple.
  17. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Someone posted a video and asked for the audio, it got hidden however because it wasn't a picture. I didn't catch your nickname, so PM me for the answer. ;) | [Guide] Modeless Spectator | My Creativity |
  18. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    | [Guide] Modeless Spectator | My Creativity |
  19. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Dictatorship. Ha ha ha, get it, cuz like... he's dictator... and the tank... Dictator... meh it's lame.
  20. Yisroel.Rabin

    [TFP] The Flying Parkourists

    Do I smell an M0 mult? :?
  21. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    :lol: Love this gif :lol:
  22. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Don't start it again bruh...
  23. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    | [Guide] Modeless Spectator | My Creativity |
×
×
  • Create New...