Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Yisroel.Rabin

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin

  1. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Creepy @Flexoo
  2. Yisroel.Rabin

    Scheduled maintenance tomorrow morning

    30 mins of planning operation <Illuminati takeover>
  3. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Even with your blurry pic I saw.
  4. Yisroel.Rabin

    Test you keyboard's ghosting!

    Player Yisroel.Rabin has been banned for a decade. Reason: Flood, caps (Forum). Rulesfake pls
  5. Yisroel.Rabin

    new name for the future turret ?

    My opinion.
  6. Yisroel.Rabin

    Are you famous?

    Sadly, true.
  7. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    And that's something xD It's weird :/
  8. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I don't see how that's "nothing". It's defenitly something.
  9. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    You like yourself a lot, don't you?
  10. Yisroel.Rabin

    Clan "FAME" Logo Competition.

    Good luck all! :) I believe there was something like this a while back.
  11. Yisroel.Rabin

    ★ Tanki Online Wiki Hub ★

    Ah, okay, thanks.
  12. Yisroel.Rabin

    ★ Tanki Online Wiki Hub ★

    The 'Development Plans' page looks like it needs a bit of updating. Add: "Alternative statistics for turrets" to Planned. "New turrets" to Planned. Move: "Downloadable client" to Work in progress. "Improvements in the Payments Section" to Recently completed. Remove: "Private messages" from Recently completed (along with the other not-so-recently-completed updates)
  13. Yisroel.Rabin

    ★ Tanki Online Wiki Hub ★

    Ah, Sunday! Time to scavenge the wiki for mistakes once again :lol:
  14. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I agree with you, but why are the premium rewards different colors? O_o
  15. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    Damn it, I was just under slowest time (I think) .-. Whhhhhy!!!?? EDIT: On second thought, can you tell me what place I came in...?
  16. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Puffin browser... Simply beautiful.
  17. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    When following a topic, don't choose 'Receive notifications: Instantly' As long as it takes 'Inspect element'. We all know what it says under the red :x
  18. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Being my computer's broken, I can barely make pics, but I managed to do one at the library, so here! :) | [Guide] Modeless Spectator | My Creativity |
  19. Yisroel.Rabin

    Are you famous?

    Profile views can easily be faked. And by the way, 2k isn't to much...
×
×
  • Create New...