-
Posts
8 633 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
57
Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin
-
Daily Events are coming to the International Community
Yisroel.Rabin replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
I'm not 100% sure but I think the prize depends on the rank and the event. The prizes are different for different events. -
Daily Events are coming to the International Community
Yisroel.Rabin replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
Event Calendar - September -
Daily Events are coming to the International Community
Yisroel.Rabin replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
It's about time. Thanks :wub: -
Some additional points for Save the Gold events
Yisroel.Rabin replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
Ohhh, okay thanks. -
Random pic I took a few weeks ago...
-
From an awesome game called Undertale, I highly recommend checkin' it out. I love all the soundtracks xD (Sorry for my unique taste of music) https://youtu.be/mqzBv3FYpr0
-
Some additional points for Save the Gold events
Yisroel.Rabin replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
Also good point, I didn't think of that xD -
Some additional points for Save the Gold events
Yisroel.Rabin replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
Excellent point my friend. -
Some additional points for Save the Gold events
Yisroel.Rabin replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
You had a good point, why'd you delete it? :lol: -
Some additional points for Save the Gold events
Yisroel.Rabin replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
Believe me, I know the feeling, it happened to me about a week back (major STG incident). I don't really like it either, but I think we can survive with only making TDM STGs, and there's always the option to risk making a CTF one, but I don't recommend it obviously. I was only involved in MAKING a STG once, and that time everyone left after someone took the gold. Of course I can't base everything off of one case, but it made me think everyone left, so o apologize for that...However, I still stand by what I said, we can survive with only having TDM STGs, it isn't the end of the world. I really don't know what else to say to you. -
I love doing that xD The second feature only works on certain players, players who have joined the forum before a certain timeframe to be exact. The feature got removed sometime in 2013 or so, so anyone before that has the feature.
-
Some additional points for Save the Gold events
Yisroel.Rabin replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
The entire reason one will be punished is because he's not capturing flags, but in TDM, where there's no flags to capture, I would assume it's perfectly fine. Why wouldn't it be? It isn't like you aren't killing, you are (and that's the purpose of the battle mode). The main post ever clearly says that you can make a Fire+Wasp until a gokd box drops on its own, as long as everyone follows the game mode's requirements. Note that this is only possible in TDM battles.As for the ending the battle, why can't you simply use auto-finish, in fact you ha e to use it. After taking the gold, most, or if not all the players on the attacking team will leave, leaving the defending team to take the fund. I don't see the basis of your argument, the main post even says so... -
I be like: Oh, yay, a list of the most famous people in the game, can't wait to see my name! *clicks topic* Hmm, I'm not number one famous, fine, maybe I'm like 2nd or 3rd... Wait...
-
Next time it should be the other way around: Myself interviews BLASTER872
-
Some additional points for Save the Gold events
Yisroel.Rabin replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
Making a STG in CTF or in TDM has no actual difference in STG gameplay. So make a TDM STG, fight until a gold drops, invite tons of friends and you're good. I trust that there will in fact be killing throughout the entire battle, whether it's before the gold drops or while you're protecting it.Battle moderators will evaluate CTF STGs as normal battles and if there is no capturing any flags, players will be punished. But in TDM battles, killing... And why should STGs in TDM be dead? Of course they're created more in CTF, but I guess CTF is just "the default team battle" in a way. A STG in TDM is no different from STG in CTF, like I said before. -
Some additional points for Save the Gold events
Yisroel.Rabin replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
Turns out a thought right B) -
Some additional points for Save the Gold events
Yisroel.Rabin replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
Well I'll be... :c -
If Tanki is a bad game, why do we all play it?
-
Some additional points for Save the Gold events
Yisroel.Rabin replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
I don't think that's what he intended to say, I think he means that if your dropping a gold, drop it right away, if your going to fight until one drops, there's nothing wrong with that as far as I can see, it's regular gameplay. -
Some additional points for Save the Gold events
Yisroel.Rabin replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
If only this were posted before my ban... -
As a matter of fact I have, in my room... HYE jumped from a second floor window?
-
Nope. Have you ever had a lyfe?
-
Completely intentional.
-
LOL
Jump to content










































































