Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Yisroel.Rabin

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin

  1. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    's old nickname was miahak...
  2. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Genius in the house guys! JEE-NY-OSS!
  3. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    R.I.P. nug, R.I.P.
  4. Yisroel.Rabin

    why do rails shoot their own team?

    What...?
  5. Yisroel.Rabin

    why do rails shoot their own team?

    Better question: Why do teammates get hit by their fellow Rails?
  6. Yisroel.Rabin

    Scheduled maintenance tomorrow morning

    Tanki is obviously expierencing an Illuminati alien invasion and needs some time to fight then off with their secret special powers. All moderators and admins have been called to the scene to help fight off the Illuminati. The Illuminati should be defeated in some time, but during that time, no one can enter the game, it's simply to dangerous. Thank you for your patience.
  7. Oh, well, because he asked how to join Minehunts...
  8. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Hmm I've never heard of a box which is worth 1 000 crystals before... See you tomorrow.
  9. His rank can join minihunts...
  10. Yisroel.Rabin

    What if TO removed your favorite turret and hull?

    I highly doubt that.
  11. Yisroel.Rabin

    It's Time To Excel In: Silence

    Excellent job! Can't wait to excel in something else :D
  12. Yisroel.Rabin

    What book are you reading?

    Harry Potter and the Cursed Child :D
  13. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    And I thought I spelled it wrong my whole life xD
  14. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    It was quite easy actually, I typed it in a second after I saw the question xD
  15. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    What editing software do you use? You've gotten pretty good.
  16. Yisroel.Rabin

    Quest (By Rabin)

    For now.
  17. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    Pineapples
  18. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    Well it's meant to look like it's name :lol:
  19. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    Here's a hint, it cost between 5 000 and 20 000 crystals :x
  20. Yisroel.Rabin

    What's your favorite number?

    I was so lost until now. Thank you for showing me the light.
×
×
  • Create New...