Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Yisroel.Rabin

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin

  1. Yisroel.Rabin

    Congratulatory post

    Congratulations to @Oufa on ranking to Major. Congratulations to this topic on reaching the 500 page mark.
  2. Yisroel.Rabin

    Most Famous Players in English Community Ever

    I'm sorry to disappoint, but Darren4Turbo is not more famous than Godmode_ON... To be perfectly honest, this list makes no sense whatsoever. You can't have a personal opinion of who's the most famous player, it doesn't work that way.
  3. Yisroel.Rabin

    Turret: Rocket launcher Vs Artillery.

    I think the turrets effect is figured out last, first you gotta work out the stats and all.
  4. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki World Records

    Nub .-. Wow...
  5. Yisroel.Rabin

    CLOSED — Cedric's "Virtual Office"

    I found it on the forum. Anyway, I found my answer.
  6. What paint is this? I remember it from somewhere, and I don't think it's made up.
  7. Yisroel.Rabin

    CLOSED — Cedric's "Virtual Office"

    What paint is this? I remember it from somewhere, and I don't think it's made up.
  8. Yisroel.Rabin

    Are you famous?

    So did I... Nothing special xD
  9. Yisroel.Rabin

    Happy Birthday!

    Have a very happy birthday @Lhamster! :)
  10. Yisroel.Rabin

    Adding new features into Tanki Online.

    (1) This should be moved to the 'Ideas & Suggestions' section. (2) I once suggested this, it was declined because it seemed like gambling.. I don't even know.
  11. Yisroel.Rabin

    Who Are the Tanki Gods?

    Let's not forget his legendary student now, Remult.
  12. Yisroel.Rabin

    [TFP] The Flying Parkourists

    In the universe, yes. In this world, yes. In the forum, yes. In TFP, I believe not.
  13. Yisroel.Rabin

    Quest (By Rabin)

    For the quiz, it's not something I needed on my computer, it's something I needed a computer for (/it's 100 time easier with one). And in general, no I didn't have my computer backed up :/
  14. Yisroel.Rabin

    Quest (By Rabin)

    I'm hoping too :lol: (Also, for me, not for you :ph34r:)
  15. Added. (I was only able to ad it this time because I'm at a local library. Hhh)
  16. Yisroel.Rabin

    Quest (By Rabin)

    Seriously, without giving away to much, I can't give you the next step without my computer... Sorry.
  17. Yisroel.Rabin

    Episode 104 of the V-LOG is here

    Congratulations to on winning VOTW! :D
  18. Yisroel.Rabin

    CLOSED — Cedric's "Virtual Office"

    I thought we were talking about Hazel :c
  19. Yisroel.Rabin

    CLOSED — Cedric's "Virtual Office"

    He-who-must-not-be-named
  20. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I think its an overlay sort of sheet, to prevent stuff from getting into the keyboard. Hhhhh :lol: :lol: Did the guy not insult or use profanity?
  21. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    That keyboard though...
  22. Yisroel.Rabin

    50% off Micro-Upgrades and Speed-ups for 48 hours!

    I'm sure it was funny, but I'm sorry to say that I didn't get it :/
  23. Yisroel.Rabin

    Quest (By Rabin)

    ERM, you can't, check Skype...
×
×
  • Create New...