-
Posts
8 633 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
57
Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin
-
We already partied, remember? xD
-
Amazing issue as always ^_^
-
Let's run down the street, shreeking like excited 11 year old girls :DAnd I already spoke with GoldRock, the prize is being split evenly. Congo to the other winners. :)
-
[Issue 56] [Results] Creative Vandalism!
Yisroel.Rabin replied to Thekillerpenguin in Newspaper Archive
Yaaaaay! :D Thanks so much! I believe this issue marks my first contest(s) won. And a congratulations to the other winners as well. :) Love this -
[Issue 56] [Debate] Man vs. Machine: The Winner's Debate
Yisroel.Rabin replied to GoldRock in Newspaper Archive
A tie? Seriously? After all that it's a tie!? Oh well, I enjoyed the debate, so thanks! :D -
[Issue 56] [Guide] Format Battles - Mastering New BP
Yisroel.Rabin replied to Flexoo in Newspaper Archive
Being you fell in love with Desert DM BP, I somehow I saw this coming xD Nice one Flex. -
Guide [Issue 56] The Mid Ranker's Handbook: Product Kits
Yisroel.Rabin replied to Zenyth in Newspaper Archive
I don't have the time to read the whole thing right now, but looks great, will read soon. -
TankiMedic :sub: Miss him. Good job Shed!
-
[Issue 56] Behind the Tank: RustyNail
Yisroel.Rabin replied to Vikingsrallentando in Newspaper Archive
Welcome back Viking ^_^ Fantastic work. -
[Issue 56] The Best of Amateur Writing: Round Four
Yisroel.Rabin replied to tweezers in Newspaper Archive
Totally agree with every choice this month (like every month :P). Congratz to the top 5, but I'd like to say a special congratz to Masquerade on his piece, nice job ;) -
Nice episode! Can't wait for Tankers Day and the TO client. I will try to find the code ASAP, but I doubt I'll win anything :P
-
Just to be clear, Miahak is I.Pro.the_best... He changed his nickname but there was some sorta mixup. I had a chat with him...
-
[Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.
Yisroel.Rabin replied to Dawn.of.Legend in Forum Games
Give up. -
Cedric, where's V-LOG 105 (Easy way to get you to post it quicker)?
-
I did :x Or at least I think I did.
-
Who made up the name "modeless spectator?" :?
-
^ And just to be clear, topics get merged when there's another topic with the same purpose and there's no point in having to separate topics with the same purpose.
-
Happens when you double click (or click) the post button twice.
-
There are many guides online to removing ads, but in a nutshell it's search everywhere for suspicious files, delete them, and restart.
-
I hop so too. You've been waiting for 10 months, aye? I've been waiting for two years.
-
Congratulations! :D Playing at a library is really weird: Being my computer broke, I have to use the library's computer while mine gets fixed. Sooo, I sat down at a computer, ready to update the nickname change topic and stuff, when all of a sudden, what I'd say is a 7 or 8 year old pops up behind me. "Are you Playing Tanki?!" "Ermmm, yea..." He asked me my rank like every newbie would and obviously when I said "Marshal" he freaked out. He logged into his account, after getting the password wrong about 10 times, he's a Sargent xD Before he could even enter a battle, yet another guy pops up behind both of us and tell the kid "You want my Marshal account?" I was like, damn, I just wanted to come and edit my topics and I end up finding a scammer in real life... I didn't mess in, if this 8 year old got scammed, I'd just give him one my alts (which he'd glady take over his account) :lol: Anyways, the guy opened a new tab and typed in a nickname and password, and didn't scam the kid xD Phew. The kid is sitting beside me right now asking me questions about me and Tanki, I feel like the total pro, I just wish this kid would be someone I actually knew in the game xD It's quite sad actually, this kid is telling me all about how he's gonna get the sniper gun and how he finally has enough for it (990 crystals), and I'm like "yea great cool for you!" and then he asks me "How many gems d you have?" Being a nice guy, I wasn't gonna tell him the truth (200k B)), I told him I had 450 crystals :lol:
-
Nickname Changes, Alt Accounts, & Clan Tag / Name Changes
Yisroel.Rabin replied to Nolo in Game Discussion
Topic updated. -Some people on the list have changed their nicknames, updated to latest nickname. -
Nickname Changes, Alt Accounts, & Clan Tag / Name Changes
Yisroel.Rabin replied to Nolo in Game Discussion
Hhh + (Remember, within 3 minutes could mean within 10 seconds too :ph34r:) -
Nickname Changes, Alt Accounts, & Clan Tag / Name Changes
Yisroel.Rabin replied to Nolo in Game Discussion
Within 3 minutes of me reading your message, I discovered who you are. Do you allow me to post your nickname history? xD
Jump to content










































































