Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

I3ANNED

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 784
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by I3ANNED

  1. I3ANNED

    Your "Dream Kits" Ideas

    hhhh. idk why he's not banned....
  2. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    They are the testers.
  3. I3ANNED

    [Forum Game] Guess the Paint

    Yes, Next person will like Ruby.
  4. I3ANNED

    Your "Dream Kits" Ideas

    Can you not use that number for once? .-. EDIT: 100th reply
  5. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    You've never come past one of those names... .-.
  6. I don't see the point in that, it would be quite random but I guess it'd be cool. New/returning tankers will be completely confused lol.
  7. Agree to all except the drug one... I'm a total noob without drugs :C
  8. Guys, I'm planning on turning the Semi-Spec thing into a multi-tool, any suggestions? EDIT: Mind the panel on the right, that's an easter egg :P
  9. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    He's tryna make $$
  10. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    And me? O.o xD Anyway, EDIT: Realised you said except :P
  11. I3ANNED

    Mods supporting smoking and tobacco use

    xD Shotguns release smoke with every shot.
  12. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
  13. I3ANNED

    [Issue 46] Main Topic

    Nevermind it's supposed to be like that, the topic is about forum trolling .-.
  14. I3ANNED

    Best Videos - Have any?

    There is already a similar topic called Video of the day - Have any? This topic will most likely be closed soon.
  15. I3ANNED

    (Issue 5) Introducing...Shad0w365 (TWG)

    I was joking .-. I love your articles :c
  16. I3ANNED

    [Issue 46] Main Topic

    "A compleat guide"
×
×
  • Create New...