Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

I3ANNED

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 784
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by I3ANNED

  1. I3ANNED

    Lets discuss "Spectator mode".

    Also this would be helpful to all who want to know bout spectator. http://en.tankiwiki.com/Spectator_mode There's a video at the bottom.
  2. I3ANNED

    Lets discuss "Spectator mode".

    Real spectator is a lot easier to control and has more features.
  3. I can join? I'l record a video of my spectator script then send it here.
  4. I3ANNED

    I3ANNED's Creativity

    Yes a friend of mine is a real spectator I invited him to the rankup but it turned out to be a fail and he left the battle then called him a noob on the skype call xD
  5. I3ANNED

    I3ANNED's Creativity

    I know I use to use Blender a long time ago. Also thought we could have forgotten about what happened in the past. Well we did have some great times when we were friends, I remember when I called that spectator to your rankup then it turned out to be a fail :3 Screenshot of what?
  6. I3ANNED

    Lets discuss "Spectator mode".

    Yele use to be the spectators admin but now Semyon is, however Semyon is too busy with other work. In other words, he cbb. But don't lose hope, RU Operator applications are open... The only thing is you need 2k+ subs for it...
  7. I3ANNED

    Lets discuss "Spectator mode".

    ^ not really much EN spectators .-.
  8. I3ANNED

    I3ANNED's Creativity

    Stamping, blurs, copying a section of the image and pasting it over the name. There are many ways. Might sound stupid to you but it's nothing new. I know a person who use to be a spectator which does the same as me. Well I no longer do it. Takes too much time to make.
  9. I3ANNED

    I3ANNED's Creativity

    I use to as well but recently started using it again.
  10. I3ANNED

    -Parkour club "Born To Fly" [BTF]

    Accepted, I will test you, also I already got your skype :3
  11. I3ANNED

    I3ANNED's Creativity

    Yes :) Other people do it different ways but I think my way is the best.
  12. I3ANNED

    I3ANNED's Creativity

    xD forgot, message me on skype. Won't tell anyone else, just told Yisroel.
  13. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    R.I.P drugs, I can relate :C
×
×
  • Create New...