Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

I3ANNED

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 784
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by I3ANNED

  1. I3ANNED

    Self destruction

    You self destruct when you get on a building because Tanki thinks you might be an hacker. The reason you are self destructing on top of your friends tank is because of the anti-cheat software, it prevents fly hackers from taking golds and stuff. However both these problems can be solved if you buy a pro battle pass and make a parkour format battle.
  2. I3ANNED

    Problems? or just me?

    Some servers are really laggy today, I was kicked out of EN2 and couldn't get back in, it just wouldn't load. Anyway, this your internet connection or could be the servers. If it is the servers it should be fixed after server restart.
  3. I3ANNED

    -Parkour club "Born To Fly" [BTF]

    All members have confirmed membership, design will be updated when I have free time.
  4. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Says immortal, yet you died in the image .-. Jks, awesome! How long did it take?
  5. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    ^^ xD Kinda unfair cuz contra was using helpers paint but they had good paints as well :P
  6. xD I did exact same thing about 2 years ago for my friend, I have no contact with him anymore, well he had the same problem when he clicks the link it takes him to the login screen, he sent me a link so I could do it for him. After like half an hour I thought of this :/ should have posted on forum xD oh wait didn't even know about the forum that time :c
  7. I3ANNED

    Still logged in?

    So I logged into my alt using standalone flash player then clicked the X then clicked ok to log out but it just takes me back to Tanki and doesn't log out so I opened the link again and it was back to the log in screen although I had my alt on remember me, I logged in to my main and I saw my alt is still online... I doubt this thing is safe to use, anyone can help?
  8. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Wait, is that good?
  9. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    He joined the forum since the 31st of March 2011 and he never logged in to the forum again, that ain't the date he joined Tanki.
  10. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I was telling him to stop making every message of his like this a while ago.
  11. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Yeah probably. I'm gonna need to teach him the fake spec thing :P
  12. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    May I ask what a spectator pass is?
  13. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    100% Pro English.
  14. Uhh I guess AHK, HTML and VB. Can't choose one :P
  15. So yeah I coded this script like a month ago and I use it a lot just thought I'l tell you guys what it does. Basically when I click CTRL+S it switches me in to fake spectator within 2 seconds, when I click CTRL+M it moves my camera slowly towards my tank, when I click CTRL+U it turns my vertical speed slower, when I click CTRL+J my vertical speed goes back normal, when I click CTRL+R it makes my camera move to my tank really slowly and when I click CTRL+N it attaches my camera to my tank again. I might make a video to demonstrate later on.
  16. I3ANNED

    What is your favorite computer program?

    Photoshop After effects Cinema 4D Auto Hot Key I use to like to Unity but I don't use it anymore and stop developing the game I was working on.
  17. C# HTML JS, I was learning it but yeah I stopped coding. AHK VB
  18. .-. I thought this is your alt...
  19. I3ANNED

    When you were a nub...

    Let's just not get to that yet...
×
×
  • Create New...