-
Posts
1 784 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by I3ANNED
-
so you're the one posted the pic... Wasn't bothered to go up on the group and check name xD
-
Accepted :D I'l murder supra if he doesn't add you. Thanks c:
-
Exactly the same reasons I do it in pro battle :3 but PBP expired on my alt so I can't do it and I'm not bothered to play on it and get it crys.
-
maybe cuz he's in tpa...
-
warrant officer and above? :huh:
-
(most epic facepalm) That ain't sabotage -.-
-
send me a friend request I will test u
-
Sent about 3, received 14...
-
Happy new year TPA!
-
Happy new year everyone!!
-
No need to show off
-
RUN BOY RUN
-
BTF Parkour team
-
That explains a lot...
-
I wish I could make it bigger :(
Jump to content




























































