Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

I3ANNED

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 784
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by I3ANNED

  1. I3ANNED

    Still logged in?

    Oh ok, and yeah I got kicked from EN2 several times then it wouldn't let me back in to the server .-.
  2. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Thought that was a fake but...
  3. I3ANNED

    [Forum Game] CTRL+V

    After Effects must have keyframes selected from one layer in order to export them as text.
  4. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Was tryna make a joke there too, guess I ain't funny :C
  5. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    You wonder where everyone gets there money from <_<
  6. Wasp sucks unless it's M3 I suggest you use viking/hornet.
  7. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    My nickname was inspired by you :wub: I met you in a parkour battle once. It was when I was using Hornet M2 XT, Railgun M2 XT and Frost...
  8. I3ANNED

    I3ANNED's Creativity

    I3ANNED 2016©
  9. I3ANNED

    I3ANNED's Creativity

    I edit them out.
  10. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    How'd you get 30 kills with that loading thing on your screen?
  11. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Happened to me once.
  12. I3ANNED

    THE GAME: Winners announced!

    its a dev/cm's account -_- .
×
×
  • Create New...