Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

I3ANNED

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 784
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by I3ANNED

  1. I3ANNED

    I3ANNED's Creativity

    New photo:
  2. I3ANNED

    Lhamster's Photography

    You live in London? Time to look for you on the streets, although I don't know how you look :P
  3. I3ANNED

    I3ANNED's Creativity

    NOTE: I do not have track of all my work therefore the work that I have found on my PC has been posted here. I will keep this topic updated with my new work and if I recover any old pictures I've made I'l put them up on here. So, some of you might know about my previous topic, well... I asked a moderator to close it 4 months ago, I recently asked a moderator to re-open it so my topic would be up for 2016. Sadly, due to the long period of time I am unable to get it open again, so the moderator advised me to make a new topic. I3ANNED 2016©
  4. I3ANNED

    I3ANNED's Creativity

    Click here to request art! My Logos Screenshots/other:
  5. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I thought you were offline :C You were lying to me...
  6. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I'l save it for tomorrow (Christmas) :)
  7. I3ANNED

    Anime

    Me just h8 it...
  8. I3ANNED

    Sagittarii's Designs

    lel I don't think he realised it's oufa .-.
  9. I take the hundredth post!
  10. When was the last time I interacted with this topic, army and account? O.o
  11. I3ANNED

    Leaving tankionline forum

    as if <_<
  12. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    tried to make a map...
  13. I3ANNED

    [Issue 45] Holiday MapMaking

    I'd rather not enter I tried making one.
  14. I3ANNED

    [Issue 45] Main Topic

    What about this contest?!?! http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=291954
  15. 1: Due to it's low gravity the anti gravity is disabled so fly hacks work there. 2: Don't get what you mean. 3: Not really any point not like you will get much since the highest amount of years a player can be registered for is 6-7 years. 4: That would be cool but I think it should be only available on parkour format so players can't make simple maps and power level easily. 5: They're working on that.
×
×
  • Create New...