Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

I3ANNED

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 784
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by I3ANNED

  1. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    SMP at gissimo? huh :huh:
  2. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    We took over the server B) Then @emrakul ranked. I took pic C: Ksa_Enus going to edit it. Not bothered to.
  3. You can already change your name in Tanki.
  4. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I got Fire XT mission from free change.
  5. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Wow, nice. Btw I didn't know you were Monsta :D remember I thought you were someone else and added you on skype? xD
  6. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Zapreshcheny means ''banned' in Russian.
  7. If you do that we will most likely be left with nothing, hh.
  8. D: let's not cross our limits. I thought supra would say he would add miku.
  9. Btw I would remove Update 123
  10. I3ANNED

    Your Skype?

    Already know mine ;) don't add it here though.
  11. I3ANNED

    If you owned Tanki, what would you change?

    If you were the owner of Tanki Online what would you change? I'm pretty sure we all want to change something... This topic was originally made in the RU forum here is a link. http://ru.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=432062
  12. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Thanks, also I made it white on purpose, and I made sure you couldn't see it properly haha it makes it blend into the picture more, it looks like the sun is covering it or something :P
  13. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    My new youtube picture, I spent about an hour on it also the tank ain't a screenshot C: It's a 3D model I imported into C4D
  14. On Chrome when you enter full screen a message pops up to allow controls or not, anyway, the popup hardly does anything since they're already allowed. I'm pretty sure the reason to why this is happening is because you are using the developer version of Chrome. The developer version of Chrome is like a beta, some the features will not work. ~ ℑ3ѦИℕ€Ð
  15. I3ANNED

    Can't login on firefox.

    Reinstall Firefox. ~ ℑ3ѦИℕ€Ð
  16. I3ANNED

    loading bar

    Your internet, or maybe you need to clear your cache. ~ ℑ3ѦИℕ€Ð
  17. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Tanki really want me to buy something .-. Yesterday I got discount on Vulcan What do you know I got DCC after that lol
  18. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Can I be forum king? :C
×
×
  • Create New...