Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

I3ANNED

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 784
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by I3ANNED

  1. I3ANNED

    Giveaway! Free customized intro!

    no no u no advertise ur channel in my post! lol jkin
  2. I3ANNED

    Giveaway! Free customized intro!

    Umm since you will be inactive until September if you win I will pick 2 winners you and someone else so after you come back in September I will make you yours because I wouldn't want to not make you an intro or keep the others waiting.
  3. I3ANNED

    Giveaway! Free customized intro!

    Shhh... Keep it quiet. We where once friends, now remember that.
  4. I3ANNED

    Giveaway! Free customized intro!

    I have no other accounts and yes I will add the randomizer video.
  5. I3ANNED

    Giveaway! Free customized intro!

    My render settings are on really high definition.
  6. I3ANNED

    Giveaway! Free customized intro!

    1-3 hours render time.
  7. I3ANNED

    Giveaway! Free customized intro!

    I do the blue background in like 5 mins using after effects also if you look properly you will see the background isn't an image it's moving like it's some type of cloudy thing and the cloud stuff is moving also the stars or whatever, and it ain't a video :P
  8. I3ANNED

    Best Username in Tanki

    No one going to pick me?
  9. I3ANNED

    Red Graphic

    hh textures never showed up I recommend you update your flash player and if that doesn't work try a different browser if it's still not working then it's your graphic card if you're on a computer it's easy to replace but on a laptop I'm not sure.
  10. I3ANNED

    Giveaway! Free customized intro!

    On second thought you can leave it :D
  11. I3ANNED

    Giveaway! Free customized intro!

    sorry I wasn't trying to :P you can delete that part cuz idk where I'm advertising lol
  12. I3ANNED

    Giveaway! Free customized intro!

    Well I've been working with motion design for a while and I'm selling intro's now for $1 each probably the cheapest you will find on the internet because mostly people sell it for $10 or you can find it for $5+ as well. Anyways I'm giving an intro away for free. To enter just comment your username (so I can PM you). I will be using random.org to select the winner, after the winner is announced anyone who would like to buy one from me can just PM me. Winner: http://prntscr.com/7swbz7 WINNERS INTRO! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABpY2bZbcWI&feature=youtu.be After I make you your intro when uploading it to your channel you must leave a link to my channel in the description I really need it. I only have 66 subs :( (I cri everytim) The organizers of this event have nothing to do with the administration. The administration is not responsible for decisions made by the organizers and the outcome of such events and shall not be held accountable for those. The Administration does not answer questions regarding this event nor does it consider reports concerning any acts during the event (including those that were committed by the organizers) except for the usual reports of violations of the rules of the game. The Administration does not provide organizers or participants of the event with any prize pool. Upon agreeing to take part in such player-made events you confirm the fact that you have no claims to the administration in case you are not happy with the way the event was organized and handled.
  13. I3ANNED

    Experimental Camera Speed

    Easy to fix, do this: Go into a battle and click control+shift+k (Windows), command+shift+k (Mac) Copy and paste this into the text field: vars.set cam_vspeed 0.5 Hit enter then click control+shift+k (Windows), command+shift+k (Mac) again and there you go, enjoy!!! I know I'm a genius :D
  14. I3ANNED

    Experimental Camera Speed

    Wow! You guys deserve a reward!
  15. I3ANNED

    Creative League

    Epic!! Also I have my own creativity topic but the only thing is.. only like 2 images are related to tanki cuz they have tanks in them but the rest are just banners and stuff.
  16. I3ANNED

    Creative League

    Do you need an invite? :(
  17. I3ANNED

    S.C.Y.T.H.E | Creativity | YoutubeChannel

    hah, angel isn't made by you :P I have the image somewhere on my computer it came from a gfx pack which I don't use
  18. I3ANNED

    Good bye!

    No, :P
  19. I3ANNED

    Good bye!

    Exactly.
×
×
  • Create New...