Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

TheCongoSpider

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 134
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    95

Everything posted by TheCongoSpider

  1. TheCongoSpider

    Update - Maps, Balance, Challenge/WAR extended.

    It isn't the only one, but it's the one that unlocks the earliest. But I suppose nothing can really be done about that since I doubt they'd revert the kit unlock ranks in the shop. It would be so much better if they went in detail about why they made each change.
  2. TheCongoSpider

    Update - Maps, Balance, Challenge/WAR extended.

    And those product kits contain the Freeze turret.
  3. TheCongoSpider

    Let's Discuss Overdrives

    Yeah, that's how I did the others. The problem still stands. The wide damage range would make it a bit hard to figure out and many other factors with Vulcan still need to come into play at the right time. The amount of time it would take to get Vulcan's damage boost in a private battle would most definitely annoy the players that I call for the testing, since they could have been using that time to do something else in the game.
  4. TheCongoSpider

    The Support Nanobots Challenge

    After seeing another one of these again today, I decided it was time to take it seriously and start this challenge. So it's simple. If you have the alteration, you are to finish in the Top 3 position of a MM DM battle. Rules: No Drones are allowed. The Support Nanobots alteration must be in use for the entire battle. Sadly, unlike the Non-Buyer Challenge, there is no way for me to prove that you came first with Support Nanobots Isida. For all I know, unless you submit a video, you could have been another turret and then changed coming down to the end or the last 20 seconds. I put my faith in you guys' integrity. So far, I have failed. Here are my 5 attempts so far. Before attempting, I deduced that the best hull to use for this would be Wasp, Hornet, or Hunter.
  5. TheCongoSpider

    Ideas for Missions!

    Playing DM and JGR is another way to complete the "Place in the top 3 of the winning team x 15" mission. Just like ASL is another way to complete it. Just like TDM is another way to complete it. You are purposefully limiting yourself to 5 solutions (TDM, CTF, CP, ASL, RGB) when there are 7 solutions ( '' '' '', DM, JGR). The only one that is hurt by that is you, as you choose to ignore that DM and JGR are solutions to the problem that is that mission.
  6. TheCongoSpider

    Ideas for Game Modes!

    Those battles were fun for me, ngl.
  7. TheCongoSpider

    Update - Maps, Balance, Challenge/WAR extended.

    If a player can control a double damage drop zone, then they are all-powerful. They can use it manually and get a big damage boost. Then 3 seconds later, they can go over the supply drop and get another 3 seconds of boosted damage.
  8. TheCongoSpider

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    It takes 4 seconds to fully charge a sniping shot with Stock Shaft. Where did you see 1 second?
  9. TheCongoSpider

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    This can be achieved using the Light Capacitors alteration with a max-levelled Booster Drone.
  10. TheCongoSpider

    Let's Discuss Augments

    Precisely. It's somewhat the same with my M2 Stock Ricochet that needs to wait slightly a bit longer for the last projectile to be shot. Very good. 19 projectiles should be enough.
  11. TheCongoSpider

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I don't know whether to be intrigued or concerned.
  12. TheCongoSpider

    Episode 216 of the V-LOG is live!

    I was only off by one week.
  13. TheCongoSpider

    Update - Maps, Balance, Challenge/WAR extended.

    It would if they need to get another shot in. What if that first shot didn't kill them because they had protection against the turret? It's possible for an M4 heavy hull with 50% Railgun protection and double armour to survive a max-levelled Booster Drone-powered LCR Railgun shot. Idk, Freeze did feel powerful, at least, in the lower ranks. The higher ranks can stay the same but it's really frustrating the lower you go with all these M2 and M3 Freezes at - .
  14. TheCongoSpider

    Let's Discuss Augments

    Hammer changes: Ricochet changes:
  15. TheCongoSpider

    Update - Maps, Balance, Challenge/WAR extended.

    Large Calibre Rounds Railguns and Magnums that released a 0% velocity shot.
  16. TheCongoSpider

    Update - Maps, Balance, Challenge/WAR extended.

    I just like how they keep nerfing Duplet, although it isn't a considerable nerf. And as I expected, they made Adaptive Reload more appealing for the Duplet users to jump to, and with this change, [DieselPlatinum}, Adaptive Reload becomes a direct upgrade to Hammer. Ricochet's alterations needed those buffs. The Plasma Torch buff isn't that big though. The Beserk buff, however, is. Why is that one the only M4 Drone you play with? What about Defender? Or Lifeguard? Or Blaster? Why Booster specifically? That is a buff.
  17. TheCongoSpider

    Update - Maps, Balance, Challenge/WAR extended.

    That is a buff.
  18. TheCongoSpider

    Container Project to Learn Reward Probabilities

    Single Openings: 125x Double Armours x 2 125x Speed Boosts 3 Days Of Premium 100 Of All Supplies 50 Batteries (AGAIN! On the only account I don't have a drone on :angry:) 5-container opening: 125x Mines x 2 125x Double Armour 5x Gold Boxes Rhino Paint
  19. TheCongoSpider

    Ideas for Augments!

    So this one is similar to the one above. For a damage increase, I'd increase it by 40% so that it can be comfortable to one-shot light hulls on equal footing. Similar to #3 and #4. The damage can be +30% and the sniping shot reload can be + 30%.
  20. TheCongoSpider

    Dictator overdrive not clear

    As said, all allies within a short range (which is 15 metres) will receive 50% Overdrive charge from the Dictator, excluding other Dictators. If you would like any other questions concerning Overdrives answered, you may ask them in the Questions and Answers - FAQ thread or the Let's Discuss Overdrives thread.
  21. TheCongoSpider

    Episode 216 of the V-LOG is live!

    Every available language has "Tankoins" as the name. I guess it's just something that has to be universal.
  22. TheCongoSpider

    Questions & Answers - FAQ - Tanki Online Forum

    Why are two Patch Updates that are a month apart under the same number?
  23. TheCongoSpider

    Let's Discuss Overdrives

    Vulcan and Railgun are the turrets that I have the most problems with trying to figure out its damage boost with Viking's Overdrive. Railgun's problem is its damage range being too wide. Vulcan's problem is its arbitrary damage calculation. The only way for me to figure out Vulcan's damage boost is me using my Vikings Overdrive when my damage becomes consistent in 0.25-second ticks. My M1 (10/10) Vulcan deals 127 damage per tick when that happens. If I am able to get that, I would use it with Viking's Overdrive, which is another problem. Viking's Overdrive takes so long to charge and I am not comfortable playing Vulcan with Viking. I have to make sure the Overdrive is ready when that happens. I have to make sure the player stays alive long enough for me to clearly see the numbers. The Vulcan has to get its damage consistent in the first place which happens randomly. So many factors in that makes it so hard to accomplish.
  24. TheCongoSpider

    Brawl Stars

    I used to play it, I don't have a device to anymore. I remember unlocking new brawlers and thinking that each new brawler I received was OP. I then settled for Nita and Barley. After a while I got Jessie and mained her as well as Nita. I think I stopped at 1,800 trophies. The last day I played, I got Piper from a chest (didn't want her) and I was able to get 60 trophies with a Power 1 Piper against power 4s and even 7s.
×
×
  • Create New...