-
Posts
8 135 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
96
Everything posted by TheCongoSpider
-
Yeah, as you saw, it's not a new interface. I play Tanki with a minimised in-game window. Those pictures are the size of the window I play with.
-
Yeah, I'm able to lead into battle now but I have this thing (that I've had before) where my tank would stay in its ghost form forever. I can't shoot or use supplies other than Repair Kits. It lets me do stuff like this: I don't know how I look on other players' screens but they seem to see me and shoot at me. What I can do is drive into them and I would be able to move them, just as I was able to move this stationary player 90 degrees anti-clockwise. After I "die" the first time, it seems as if I never spawn. But it shows that i die in the killfeed but my ghost tank is still there and driving. It's as if I disappeared for the remainder of the battle since players don't notice me after that and I don't have the pushing feature after I die. Other players have this problem as well.
-
Titan party:
-
XP Party:
-
A Hunters' Gathering:
-
OPEN Crystals: 10,000,000 Rank: to I didn't see any change in the direct statistics for the turrets or drones, but I did find an error with the Booster Drone's statistics: I also can't load any battles.
-
I think it makes sense that the slowest hull got the invincibility Overdrive.
-
Firebird underwent a rework in August, 2018, as well as the afterburn mechanic itself. Firebird's direct damage was lowered but its afterburn damage is locked at 300 damage per second and the burning time for all modifications were decreased. At first, it was DEADLY if you didn't have protection and still deadly even when you had it. They have since made changes to it to make it into what it is today. Since Vulcan's afterburn is tied with Firebird's afterburn, it too damages itself for 300 damage per second when overheating.
-
The streak is ended. It put me in Wolfenstein this time.
-
Tanki from the perspective of someone who has not played in a while
TheCongoSpider replied to Klankill804 in Archive
He has Twins, Thunder and Railgun protection at M3, so that's 3 prevalent turrets down. -
What? Well, I mean the firing mechanic. It's a fast-firing low-damage alteration that relies on critical hits. All of the other Smokies have the same reload and direct damage for a non-critical shot except High-Precision Aiming System.
-
Tanki from the perspective of someone who has not played in a while
TheCongoSpider replied to Klankill804 in Archive
A player that I've known a few years ago came back: UsernamelessUser. I found him in a Year 2042 battle. He didn't do so well, despite benefitting from having M3 Thunder at before the M3 rank swaps. I aproached him a few days later when I saw him online. He said everything looked different and I tried to explain the new things that were implemented into the game. He said it was a lot to take in. What was important was how many supplies he had. He had many so he should have done fine. One problem is is lack of good hulls. He only had Viking M2 and it seems as if he had purchased Mammoth M2 during the sales. I put some links to the Wiki for him in the chat. He has a lot of catching up to do. -
Even better.
-
Multiple players using the same turret will achieve that. In this case, it happened to be a fast-firing turret. Oh how horrible it is to end up going against 5 Thunders. It only reinforces my understanding of why Thunder protection is so common. God I hate that. What I hate more is 2 being LCR, 1 being EA"S" and the other 2 being Round Destabilisation. That is THREE different types of Railgun there. And you know what sucks? You can't distinguish which one who is hiding hit you until the second shot comes, because: If it deals high damage to you, it could have been either an LCR or RD Railgun. The only way to know is if they shoot quickly after, then you know it's not an LCR Raiilgun. If it deals damage around what EA"S" Railguns do, then it could have been an RD Railgun, ubless you get hit less than 3 seconds after. What if the EA"S" Railgun happened to be on a Hornet and had its Overdrive ready, you wouldn't know if it was an LCR Railgun that hit you until a next shot hits you 2.5 seconds after. With so many alterations and some alterations' damage falling into a subset of others, if there are multiple and they're out of sight, you just can't gauge what type it is since there are so many and they cover lots of ground (different damages). That is something I despise about seeing multiple Railguns on the enemy team. Well he didn't mention the rank bracket of the battle. Let's assume that it's from to . 5 of the enemies have Smoky. Since it's a large rank bracket, it's likely that maybe 2 or 3 of those Smokies were able to purchase the alteration. But then the alteration itself is expensive, 180k, 126k with a 30% discount. I wouldn't fork out that much on a 30% sale. I did in the past but that wasn't a sound investment looking back at it after using it. And another factor is maybe they'd rather peek-a-boo around the corners of their base or maybe it just didn't fit their playing style. All of the other Smokies are the same except Auto-cannon.
-
I'm calling it magic at this point. On my account, for 5 days straight, the first map that I'm put in for a DM battle is Sandbox. 5...days...straight. Wasn't surprised the 2nd time, found it interesting the 3rd time, found it eerie the 4th time, and now it has happened for the 5th time. That's incredible. What's to note is that all 5 happened within the time range of 4:00 to 5:00 UTC.
-
That is just the Forum's time which is UTC. In my case, the day changes when it is 8 pm.
-
Yup, they were already damaged, but Shaft can only take out one of those damaged enemies, and you'd never know which of them are the most deadly (the one with the most survivability - highest HP). And no, quad kills don't happen every time I shoot or even every battle but I believe that maximum splash damage radius is too large.
-
I got put in a Kungur CTF battle and I kid you not, the first 8 tanks that I encountered (on my team as well as the enemy team) were Vikings. Was assisting 3 of my Viking teammates to the flag and see another Viking teammate pass me, as well as (on the enemy team) 2 Viking Ricochets, a Viking Thunder and a Viking Railgun. So I must wonder why they're so prevalent up here. The Overdrive takes so long to charge unless you actually have powerful equipment that is able to allow you many kills in little time. And its instability is really infuriating. But y'know, there is this issue with stiff Vikings, as seen in my conversation with this player: So it's happening for this player as well. It is really annoying when you can avoid death but it doesn't happen. While playing with Smoky, I REPEATEDLY aimed for the far front right side of an enemy Viking's hull and not once was his aim knocked off, and the player was stationary. It's not as if the player was moving and server latency takes place like it does for Ricochet and Twins missing their shots on the target's team. He was stationary and I was using a turret that impacts the enemy immediately. And there are too many of these Vikings around that is a complete workaround of its disadvantage against other medium hulls.
-
Do what you think is necessary. Maybe they'll tweak it in a later date and we'll see if your suggestion was the right move. Two of its counters recharge the fastest which I think is balanced for now. I doubt they'll buff it though. 85% protection is already a lot and if they buff the healing or the protection, then Viking's Overdrive wouldn't be as useful against it as it is now.
-
I was genuinely confused for a moment.
-
Shaft can't make quad-kills so I doubt it.
-
category Ideas for Hulls and Overdrives!
TheCongoSpider replied to Ilia.ArchangeI in Ideas and Suggestions
Hmmm, I don't know. That sounds like a pretty nice way to farm score. This would somewhat take away from what makes Isida unique. Titan can already heal its allies, I don't think it should also gain score for that like Isida does. -
Hornet Legacy + Gauss.
-
I have not done every single hull for every single action but what I can conclude is that Wasp and Dictator do get more Overdrive charge for every action in the game than the other 5 hulls. CTF Capture: Wasp and Dictator: 50% Viking and Mammoth: 40% ASL Capture: Wasp and Dictator: 31% Viking, Hornet and Mammoth: 24% Assist: Wasp and Dictator: 5% Viking, Mammoth, Hornet and Hunter: 4% Haven't tried it with Isida's healing yet. I'd rather not use that with Dictator.
-
Why you should accept the fact that this game is dead and move on
TheCongoSpider replied to X_Death.By.Me_X in Archive
They don't really cause blowouts. Some drones just sustain them. Like if a heavily upgraded players has an almost max-level Assault Drone, they'd have supplies for the entire battle and they'd always be at least 2x more powerful than the players spawning. It also depends on the turret the player is using. As for Saboteur, it just makes it so that the battle is already decided. You can't kill the miner and you can't pick up the flag so if the enemy team captures, your team instantly loses as there is no way to come back from that. And I'm sure the blowouts happen because of the placements. I look at the GS of my team vs the enemy's team and there aren't always equal, or even close.
Jump to content










































































