-
Posts
2 850 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2
Everything posted by FrozenRailgun
-
I don't think you can do that anymore :/
-
Alright boss.
-
Based on what you said, I assume that not too many dudes were using Grizzlies within that battle.
-
Did you face anyone who have high percentage Grizzly modules during that battle? Because it is commonly used on high ranks.
-
P2W is acronym of Pay to win. F2P is Free to play.
-
It greatly depends on which playerbase they are listening too. The problem is everyone have their opinion of what old Tanki was. Some are before this update, before Overdrive rework or even as far as the beginning. What makes you say Destabilized Round is now UP and trash? 50-200 damage per shot?
-
Ma man, Crit damage was meant to tackle the module vs turret issue because some players recalled the frustration when they faced 50% modules. Though, this update got backlashes such as crit damage bypasses modules.
-
Everyone wants to have fun during the event, even me. But you took it so seriously that you get frustrated. And I do not care it's once a year thing or possible 50 grand of crystal within a gold box (or some crazy stuff within a black gold), gold boxes will and always be a bonus, regardless boosted droprate or not. And no, excluding it will not solve the issue. Excluding it is unrealistic firstly and it can and will encourage more exclusions to the point that there is no point of having boosted gold drop event anymore.
-
You are contradicting what I said. I said players are frustrated when they face modules, not failed to protect themselves. Modules are double-edged sword, they can be your homie saving you but when you face an opponent that uses module against you, tends to get frustrated.
-
This was a dilemma of facing modules vs making turrets desirable. I heard some players said Falcon/Grizzly ruined Railgun/Thunder, it's more than just those 2 but ppl gets frustrated when facing a 50% protection module. Dev tried to fix this by introducing critical damage but then things goes wrong. Not saying Divergent's argument is invalid about Armadillo being locked behind paywall.
-
Hornet/Viking OD + LCR (and prolly with Booster). IDK.
-
More like less than a day
-
valid Change gold box mechanics
FrozenRailgun replied to LOLKILLERTOTHEDEATH in Ideas and Suggestions
Something like that could work. -
Because should not exist? By its jumping? Hopper's OD is meant to be evasive. But then the biggest scope of the Hopper issue is dominating CTF/RGB (with the right setups) than ppl whining about them snatching gold boxes. That analogy is only valid for capping flag or balls as I mentioned above, not gold boxes. None, because I didn't use Hopper. Nope, the answer was already mentioned. You can have fun catching gold without using Hopper. Dudes used Hopper because they wanted to catch gold too but then only one individual will be lucky. That's on you. You failed to catch golds because you failed to destroy those Hoppers during the gold drop. When I failed to take the gold, I usually took the blame to myself, not on Hoppers. In addition, I actually had fun to catch golds without Hopper when they were everywhere. Why so? Because using Hopper, it would be too EZ (even if no one complained). I don't mind TBH, even when I failed to complete the "Catching 10 gold boxes" ultra-mission. If you choose not to catch gold boxes during the event, you literally can save yourself from frustration. But you chose to focus on gold, gets frustrated when Hoppers did it instead and blame on them.
-
NGL, I kinda don't understand the mechanism of such battle mode idea. Don't ask me where but I'll figure it out myself.
-
Why do hulls and turrets on level 1 look like maxxed out?
FrozenRailgun replied to James227 in Archive
Ok, so the developer are planning to change the skin of the turrets, mainly to HD. If there are separate HD skin per different M#, it's going to take really long time. BTW, the modification system had been revamped to Mk (or Mark) system. Meaning M4 equips would be equivalent to current Mk8. This yes. But not this. -
What Is Your Opinion About the Current State of Tanki Online?
FrozenRailgun replied to Maf in Game Discussion
IK that is true but that part of "legal speed hack" cracked me up. Also, FTFY. Ooh :/ -
Well more than just that but also critical balance changes.
-
I would be fine if standard damage gets reverted to 1,200. I think dev nerfed LCR because of dudes complaining its OP-ness, being the pre-nerfed Railgun. But yes, I have to agree your point of: Hard to master yes except this leads to armies of Falcons. As I mentioned here: Even if Alternativa is willing to listen your criticism, the dilemma of facing modules (armies of Falcons) vs keeping particular turret desirable (like Railgun for you) is not a walk in the park to solve it. May you name those turrets that spray and pray without skills? Or turret augments? I was once an P2W, now shifted to F2P.
-
Crit damage is fine but then some turret's Crit chance is too high like Railgun. I say the current rate of crit chance is fine as it is, no need to change. Sorry bud but no. More crit chance can and will ruin the balance.
-
No they don't. Excluding them in reality will further the gap instead of bridging it. What I do I mean by this? This further increase harassments to Hopper users than fixing the problem. And even so, Hopper's gold-box snatching is a fraction of game balance issue. My way to solve this? It's either everyone have Hopper equipped upon enter the special mode (regardless owned it in the Garage or not) or no boosted gold box droprate event. The end. Whenever I witnessed Wasp, Mammy or Hopper catches the gold instead, usually I don't get triggered but laughed instead (not as in humiliating manner). And plus, most of time it's 1 grand of crystals, not a big deal. In addition, the only thing I get triggered by Hopper is its burn 'n stun and prevent supply usage when jumping. So what? If Hoppers wants to yeet themselves to catch gold, that's on them. I said it before and I will say it again, it is possible to catch Gold Boxes regardless Hopper or not. And I did, used Hornet during the event when I faced armies of Hoppers. I myself grinded from Commander to Gismo just within that event (8 hours a day for 3 days) but that is another topic to discuss. Most of time Ultra Containers gives you the same rewards you get on par its regular counterpart. Even if you can get some really good stuffs like Crisis or 1k grand of crystals, that is one out of few hundreds to thousands. And when I choose to skip out Ultra, I saved myself from frustration by choosing not to completing the respective missions. Now THAT'S an absolute joke. You made catching gold so mandatory even when it is not. Gold Box is mainly a bonus, not the main objective of the fight regardless boosted droprate or not. Sorry man but no. If that is the case, EVERYTHING gets excluded and there is no point of boosted GBox droprate. What I mean if if Hopper gets barred, then such decision will cause players to demand more (and more) to the point that they want certain hulls (more than just Hoppers mind you) to be barred from the event, thus not fixing the issue. And eventually the game will be unstable state, rendering Tanki unplayable. Oh I'm sorry, how am I a fool? By spamming "Hmm" emote reactions? And oh, thanks for pinpointing my weakness and I will definitely improve in the future. By the time I improved, let's see who is the REAL fool.
-
It was a secret nerf that Alternativa made. IDK why they decided to be quiet on this one but a nerf is needed either way.
-
I may have mixed opinion about modules but I do agree here. It's like saying nerfing Eagle or Ocelot just to satisfy Shaft/Isida dudes is illogical. Booster, Hornet OD and Viking OD are the biggest factors. He was saying that using different turrets until modules becomes non-existent (and armies of Railguns dominates matches after matches). Modules yes, they can be frustrating as you mentioned but at the same time they can be your homies saving your butt when needed. Just like when I find opponents' Eagles annoying (sometime) but then I can tank a sniper shot when it comes to Shaft vs Shaft scenario. Modules did impacted Thunder and Railgun but then because they are so easy to use, they become common to the point such armies of respective modules exist. Railgun: Capable to getting out cover and dealing over 1k damage in split seconds (and without hindering mobility). Thunder: Capable to damaging tank even when the target is hiding behind a cover (and the inpact force).
-
I do have mixed thoughts of removing them. But then we have to careful about Hornets and AP auggies that we have. If AP Immunity gets removed, protection modules may have to gain AP Immunity for balancing reason. Some players invested over 1k (or maybe 2k) grand mainly for respective modules. If modules does not have natural AP immunity then OHKO will be the meta again. This yes. By real physics, when your tank is not overheated how are the ammunitions gets the same effect? Dudes going to complain "Ahh!!! Firebird OP again! Alternativa plz nerf!" Pretty pog for bridging the gap. Yep so Overdrives will have their uniqueness again.
Jump to content










































































